All Comments on 'Show But Don't Tell'

by Skallagrigg

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraabout 13 years ago
What is forbidden these days? Female exhibitionism exists throughout humanity, primarily to satisfy desirability of sex appeal.

Noting comparitive maturity of 'stranger' characters, the only unexplored issue appears to be whether male arousal leads to further interaction? If noticed by either submitted character, the logical conclusion is inevitable.

Roll on the next step, for both characters?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well of course

we need a sequel This is a great descriptive build up to the action that must invarialbly be continued. Don't make us wait too long. It's a 5 so far.

max052max052about 13 years ago
OR?

Wouldn't blame you a bit if you left it right here, but I wouldn't mind either if you revisited these characters. This was a very steamy read, thanks for your fine effort. Max052.

wet4urlookwet4urlookabout 13 years ago
Excellent read

You did a great job with this story and how a woman feels when she exposes herself and watches the arousal and desire in the lucky man's eyes. As a woman who has felt that arousal and desire, I thought you did a fabulous job with the detailed descriptions and the woman's perspective. I hope to read more of your stories.

209street209streetover 10 years ago
Hot

Got my pussy swollen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous