Shower Time

Story Info
You want a shower but it's occupied.
1.2k words
3.59
52.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot and sweaty, you carry the last empty box out to the curb. For the last week, you've done little but pack and unpack boxes. You think thankfully that you will have some time to relax before bed and work tomorrow. Thoughts of a long hot shower followed by a glass of wine take over as you head upstairs.

At the top of the stairs, you hear the shower running. "Damn, he finished before I did..." It then hits you had he had seemed to gotten lost for the last hour or so. The disappointment of a delayed shower immediately replaced by another thought. Of someone washing your back and perhaps more.

Striping out of your damp clothes, you toss them into the hamper and grab a towel. The splash of water covers the sound of you entering and closing the door behind you. Hanging your towel, you face the glass doors of the shower and freeze. Not one, or two, but three bodies are visible in the mist though the fogged glass.

You stand breathless as you make them out. Two standing and one kneeling behind them. The furtherest body pressed up against the tile on the far wall. The second pinning the first with the third at the rear.

When did they get here? And why wasn't I told? And is that...? Thoughts going through your mind about why and when but with no anger. Your weariness evaporates as you look and make out their actions.

Inside the shower, the woman on her knees runs her hands up and down his legs and butt. Paying no attention to the water splashing her face, she plants kisses on his ass cheeks along with the occasional small bite. Her body sways in and out in keeping with his movements.

He is sandwiched between her and the other one. The one he is fucking. His cock thrust upward between her cheeks, keeping her tippy-toed before him. Her hands sprayed out as if grasping at the upper reaches of the tile for stability.

Her body being raised with each forward motion of his body. His hard cock filling her over and over. His pace steady and sure, enjoying her and giving her pleasure in turn.

If they are making any sound, it is drowned in the hissing of the water.

A form of message is passed as the kneeling woman spreads his cheeks and buries her face between them. Its clear from your vantage that she is licking his asshole. Confirmed a moment later in his moan of lust and contentment.

Far too soon for him, she pulls back. He kisses the top of the other woman's head as he backs out and turns. His cock offered and accepted. Her head moving again to and fro, this time not chasing his ass but instead in the swallowing of his cock.

His cock wet, wet with her friend more than with the water flowing about them, seeks the warmth and softness of her mouth. She feeds from it, the bobbing soon replaced with a slow push forward. Working it down, taking it all until his hairs must be tickling her lips.

You look at his face and see a familiar smile on it. The smile that comes whenever you take him this way. Complete, the entirety enclosed. Eyes closed, focused.

Her movements resume but slower now. You're sure that his fullness has been released only to be taken again. One of his hands drops to her head and you're sure of it now. His hips bucking forward to rush things along.

She leans back and you see her skin pressed and imprinted on the glass. He follows, freeing the woman behind him.

Its her turn now to spin around. And drop to her knees. He is sandwiched again but now between their mouths. Mouths bringing him pleasure front and back.

You can't help but rub yourself. Fingers finding wetness, soon slick with it. Unable to otherwise move or utter a word. Only watch and rub, rub and watch.

Suddenly you realize that you're being watched as well. The face from behind is now peering around his hip, her eyes on your hand. With her eyes still upon you, her head twists and she lewdly licks at the butt cheek adjacent to her face.

Her hand snakes out and grasps her friend by the hair. Pulling him out and her forward. They kiss and you know she is doing it for you. Kisses of women lusting for sex and each other...and you.

For you know that they've come here for you. And that this "show" is for your benefit as well. One you know now, the other not facing you still unclear but you suspect her identity.

His hand stroking his cock gets your attention. Hard, thick and red. You can tell he's close but not quite there. Has he cum before? The question rattles about your brain as you wonder over his stamina in the face of what has just gone before and the women kissing before him now.

Impatience gets the best of him and his hands lifts the closest one up. With his hands under her arms, she's able to straddle him standing. Her friend reaches and glides him in. The glass of the shower soon raddling as he starts to fuck her against it.


A smile at you from the other. The banging against the glass leaving you with no doubt as to the other's actions, you look at her. She runs a hand up his leg and one around her thigh. Both with the same destination and again for you to watch and enjoy.


You can see the finger in the front as it teases and presses between her friend's spread legs. You know that the one out of your vision is doing the same to him. You know this from the quickening of his pace and from the suddenly audible sounds.

Her fingertip disappears, soon followed by a knuckle. The knuckle reappears before disappearing again, and again.

She is looking straight at you now, no pretense on her part. At your face and at your hand. Encouraging you. Promising you.

A loud bang and groan finally gets your attention and you tear your eyes from her. He is rigid now. Small forward thrusts that tell you he is pumping his seed inside her. Her arms around his neck, holding and accepting all his has to offer.

As you watch, he pumps again. Slower but taking the last enjoyment he can before he softens and slips out. Whiteness forms at the juncture, accumulating with each stroke. Their bodies out of the direct spray, it only leaks from her.

To ensure that its not washed away, a hand extends and stops the water. Then she is lowered and allowed to seperate. His cock soft now but still of sizable girth and sticky with his cum.

No move to exit the shower is apparent and the reason soon clear. One mouth, then the other, begin to cleanse him. Their work done quickly, causing him to thicken but not quite stiffen to fullness.

He is still oblivious to your presence, until the door is pulled open and he finds you before him.

A hand at his back pushes him out while another reaches to pull you in. The hiss of the water resuming. Explanations either not offered, needed or can wait. Its your turn to shower and the glass door slides between you and him.

"I like this new place...a lot...," are the only words spoken.