Showing Aubrey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

I cast a glance over at Aubrey. Her eyes were focused on Marissa bobbing up and down on my cock. Just having her sitting there in the same room with us made the experience almost unreal. It was a lot closer to five than ten minutes when I started to cum. When I did, Marissa swallowed, then rose up and kissed me. She put one knee on either side of my hips pulling off her shirt in the same motion, and we continued kissing. I suckled her left breast, swirling my tongue around her nipple slowly while I cupped her buttocks with both of my hands.

"I want you to lick me, Brian," Marissa whispered. She stood, removing her jeans and panties. When she took off her panties, she bent at the waist and slowly pulled them down. She took her time to give Aubrey an extra long look at her nakedness.

I took a moment to check out my sister. She sat with her legs curled underneath her. One hand in her lap, the other on her drink. She was biting her lower lip slightly. Overall, I'd say she was being entertained so far.

Marissa finally worked herself free from her last bits of clothing and returned to the couch. She was facing the back of it with her knees on the cushions. I started by kissing her back, between her shoulder blades. I worked my tongue down the path of her spine until it was in contact with her anus. I spent a while there, I always liked that, sliding my tongue in as far as it would go and licking around the pucker of her asshole. Marissa's 'ooos' and 'mmms' urged me on.

When I got down to her pussy, she was dripping. I loved it when she got that way. She tasted like honey and salt, I don't know how else to describe it. I used my fingers to gently expose her clitoris. I tortured it with my tongue and nibbled with my lips. She kept thrusting back into my face, but I was ready for that. I moved with her, matching her motions. I kept at it until I felt a small rush of fluid against my lips. Then I slowed down, and she did as well.

"Oh you fucking man, oh my Brian. Oh my God. OK. OK." Before she turned around and sat down, I cleaned all of her fluids from the soft flesh of her sex with my mouth. Once again we sat with her in my lap and we held each other. As our lips connected, she eased herself onto my engorged cock. I sucked a breath in sharply, the pleasure shock rippling through me.

"Oh Marissa, that's the best feeling in the world. Fuck," I hissed. The first moment of being inside of her was always a wonderful sensation, no matter how many times I've done it before. Marissa ground herself against me, forcing my penis as deep into her as it would go.

"Does that make you feel good, baby?"

"The best, baby. You know it does." I put my hands on her waist and took her right nipple in my mouth. She began to move her body up and down on mine slowly, increasing her speed as she got her rhythm down. She was fantastic, as she always was. When I was finished suckling her breast, I brushed her hair back from her face. There always came a point where she would get a look across it where she was totally lost in the act. It normally appeared just before she climaxed. Normally she lasted a little longer, but I had a feeling that she enjoyed performing for Aubrey. She bent down and and bit into my shoulder. Not hard at first, but enough for me to feel it. She slammed down onto me and screamed into my shoulder at the same time. Trying to stifle her scream, she bit down harder. I said nothing, just arched my body to meet her thrusts.

With Marissa's head bowed down to my shoulder I got a good look at my sister. She was squirming in her chair, looking quite edgy. Our eyes locked briefly and I smiled at her. She smiled back, but she looked different to me. It wasn't a happy smile. More of a curling of her lips that represented lust and hunger. Something I definitely wasn't used to seeing on her face.

I would have taken a longer look, but I had to turn my attention back to Marissa. She was about to have an orgasm and I was afraid that she was going to bite a piece out of my shoulder If didn't do something. I picked her up by her waist and stood up myself. I reversed our positions, laying her on her back while I had one leg on the floor and one knee on the couch. She looked beautiful after she came, with her cheeks flushed and her chest red. I couldn't help but slam into her with without inhabition. She wasn't speaking but began to mouth some words as she squeezed her tits in front of me. She knew exactly how sexy she looked.

"Cum. Cum on me. Cum all over me Brian, baby," she mouthed. Something about her sexy, soundless gesture pushed me over the edge and I did exactly what she asked of me. I pulled out and sprayed my cum all over her glistening, wet pussy.

"Oh, oh my God," was all I could manage to say. I stroked the outside of her thighs while Marissa reached down and mixed her juices with mine. She coated her middle and ring fingers, then licked them off slowly.

"You made a mess of me," she said.

"It wouldn't be much fun if I didn't," I chuckled. I kissed her free hand.

"Lets go rinse off," she suggested.

"Go ahead babe, I'll be there in a sec. I want to talk to Aubrey."

"OK. Behave," she said with a wink and headed off toward the shower.

"Brian, I don't really know what to say. You two looked like you really enjoyed yourselves," Aubrey said in a low, wispy voice. She was staring at my nakedness. Noting, no doubt, that my cock was becoming rigid once again after softening somewhat from my climax.

"We did. It kind of turned me on to have you watch. Kind of kinky, you know? Did you like it?" I asked.

"It was the hottest thing that I've ever seen. Sure it's pretty kinky, but I'm a kinky girl sometimes. You two must get pretty kinky too, I bet." Her words were making my cock twitch. I found myself to be fully erect.

"Yeah. It's pretty early yet, we're not done," I said with a smile.

"I can see thatyou'redefinitely not done. Does talking with your sister make you hard like that, Brian?" she asked.

"Under the circumstances, yes. Yes it does. Do you want to come up to the bedroom with us? Maybe you could show us something, if you wanted," I suggested.

"Do you want to see me naked?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Do you want to see me touch myself?"

"Oh yes," I responded. I held out my hand and she took it. I guided her into the bedroom where Marissa and I normally slept. I left Aubrey ther to go back down the hall and into the bathroom where my girlfriend was just getting into the shower. I stepped in with her while Aubrey began to strip out of her clothes and wait for us.

"Did Aubrey enjoy the show?" Marissa asked as I kissed the back of her neck.

"She did. I hope you don't mind, I asked her to come up to the bedroom with us. She is going to masturbate for us," I said into her ear. She reached behind her and slowly pumped my cock.

"You're a bad boy, Brian. Is that why you are so hard again already?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Let's not spend too much time in here then," Marissa said. We took just enough time to rinse off the sweat and various sticky spots. We dried ourselves quickly, I was too excited to say much or even worry about how wrong it was to be so excited. Marissa didn't seem to have any hesitations, neither did Aubrey. I did have to wonder just how far things would go.

"Brian?" Marissa asked as we were getting ready to leave the bathroom.

"Yes, dear?"

"I want to lick your sister. Is it OK with you?" she wondered. I was surprised that she even asked, she must have known that I had no problem seeing something like that.

"Well, no. That would be very sexy," I replied.

"Do you think that she would be OK with it?" she asked. For the first time that I could remember, she actually looked a bit shy.

"Why don't we go get comfortable, then I'll ask her when I think the moment is right? If she's anywhere near as turned on as I am, she won't have a problem," I replied. Marissa kissed me just below my left ear.

"Thank you, baby," she said. Thank me? I should be thanking her. I don't know if I walked beside her to the bedroom or just floated there a couple of inches off of the floor.

Aubrey was sitting on the edge of the bed, naked. She was such a contrast to Marissa. Thinner, shorter, blond instead of brunette, much more related to me, I added to my silent checklist. I don't remember ever seeing her naked before that. I probably had, but we must have been very young. She smiled brightly as we entered. I could only stare at the sexy little vixen, words failed me for the moment.

"Did you still want to watch me?" Aubrey asked, still smiling. Marissa and I both nodded 'yes'.

My sister scooted back on the bed with her back against the headboard and her butt raised slightly on a pillow. The only other furniture in the room to sit on was a single, small chair. Marissa and I sat cross-legged beside each other on the end of the bed. We had a perfect, close-up view of Aubrey and her smooth, exposed pussy.

"Your sister is very beautiful, Brian," Marissa commented. I put a hand hers and agreed.

"She absolutely is. She looks amazing. I keep hoping that I won't wake up," I said. Aubrey didn't say anything, but she did look me directly in the eyes as she reached down to touch herself.

Aubrey slid an index finger and a middle finger across her puffy labium and let out a content sigh. She continued this motion a few times before separating her lips and giving her clitoris a slow, circular rub.

I just couldn't take my eyes off of my sister. Marissa had masturbated in front of me before, and don't get me wrong, she is one gorgeous woman, but Aubrey was entrancing me. When I felt Marissa's hand wrap around and start to pump my cock, I nearly climaxed right away. Somehow though, I managed to control myself for the moment. I made my girlfriend uncross her legs and began to mimic what I saw Aubrey doing to her pussy on Marissa. Aubrey saw what we were doing and plunged two fingers into her cunt.

"You guys have made me so wet," she hissed. She continued to finger herself while I did the same to Marissa. I couldn't hold out any longer. I tried, but began to cum. Marissa immediately leaned over and slurped up the cum jetting from my cock, then the first bit that had ended up on her hand.

"That's so hot, Brian," my sister said, as she continued to pleasure herself. Marissa put a hand to my shoulder and whispered into my ear.

"Ask her, baby."

I slid up beside Aubrey on the bed. She looked at me but said nothing. She was biting down on her lower lip, and if I had to guess, I would say that she was growing close to an orgasm of her own.

"May I use my kiss now, to get even?" I asked, brushing a lock of her sunflower hair from her cheek.

"Mmm, hmm," Aubrey nodded affirmatively. I pressed my lips against hers and she immediately thrust her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back just as hard. It lasted much longer than I had originally intended, but she began to moan inside my mouth and I knew that she was cumming. That and I wasn't really able to get away. She was using her free hand like a vice to keep my head in place. When she finally let me go, I moved from her lips to her neck.

"That's it, cum for us," I whispered. "Marissa wants to lick you. I think that would be really sexy. Will you let her lick my beautiful sister's pussy?" I was pushing it a little, I know. But damn! It was hot, what can I say?

Aubrey's face was flush and she was obviously still glowing from the last her orgasm. I looked back at Marissa. She was on her knees, staring at Aubrey with hungry anticipation. She looked as though she was as captivated with my sister as I was.

"Yes," Aubrey whispered back. Marissa instantly moved up on the bed to where she was on the other side of Aubrey. She began kissing her on the side of the neck opposite the shoulder that I was working on. Aubrey put an arm around both of us.

"Oh God! Marissa, Brian," she whimpered. I didn't know exactly what to do. I wasn't sure what either one of them were comfortable with me doing, so I just lay back and curled my sister's hair in my fingers while I watched Marissa run her tongue over her body. She held my girlfriend's head to her chest while Marissa suckled her breast gently. Aubrey looked at me with her eyes pleading but her lips not moving. I reached out tentatively and placed my hand on her other breast. She looked down at my hand, then back to my eyes and nodded 'yes'. I leaned back over and began kissing her again. She was quite receptive.

Marissa certainly didn't seem to mind what I was doing to my sister, I saw her smiling when I came up for air. She didn't waste much time smiling at me, however, she was focusing on Aubrey's body. She positioned herself so that her body was in front of Aubrey's and between her opened legs. Marissa kissed and nibbled her way from my sister's nipple to her naval, working her way down to her sweet spot. I released my lock on Aubrey's lips so that I could get a better look at what Marissa was about to do to her.

"Oh!" the younger girl gasped as my girlfriend reached her pussy with her teasing tongue. It's hard to explain how erotic it was to see the look on Aubrey's face while she was being eaten by Marissa. I had never, in person, witnessed two gorgeous woman involved in such an act together. It was the most wonderful, sexual thing that I had ever seen, possibly that I will ever see for the rest of my life.

"Oh fuck, Marissa! You've done this before!" Aubrey managed to say in between breaths. Marissa looked up, but only for a second. She winked at us both.

"Maybe," she responded before going back to the business at hand. She licked and sucked with greedy abandon, I was impressed with the pleasure she was bringing to my sister. I had always taken a certain amount of pride in being able to bring Marissa to orgasm with just my mouth, but it looked as though I wasn't the only one who possessed such a skill. I planted my lips on my sisters left breast while she squirmed and wriggled underneath us.

"Oh God, Oh God, Oh fuck!" she began to chant. She also began to thrust her hips into Marissa's face and seemed intent on ripping a handful of hair out of my head. I had to wince in pain; the girls were tough on me tonight, I still had a bite mark on my shoulder from Marissa. Marissa kept up her oral assault until the chanting and the gyrations slowed to a stop. I ended my attention on Aubrey's chest and moved to kiss her deeply on the lips.

Marissa's face was soon next to ours, so I kissed her next, tasting the heavenly flavor of my sister's sex on her lips. I couldn't help it, I kissed Marissa's entire face soaking up whatever had come from Aubrey. It was a similar taste to what I was used to with Marissa, slightly different. Not as sweet maybe? Hard to pinpoint the difference, but it was different.

"Thank you baby, that was beautiful," I told Marissa.

"I should be the one thanking her. And you, Brian. You don't know what that felt like," Aubrey said, kissing Marissa on the cheek.

"Your brother does it to me all of the time," Marissa giggled.

"Yeah, but probably not withyourbrother kissing you at the same time. I loved it, I just. . ." Aubrey began.

"Look, I know that we can look at what just happened any one of a hundred ways. Can't we just be happy with knowing that we all really enjoyed it? Since we're the only ones involved in it, I don't see how it's anyone else's business. Do either of you girls have a problem with it?" I asked. I was trying to ease Aubrey's nerves and somehow justify the things that I had just done with her to myself.

Aubrey kissed me first. Then Marissa. I guess there weren't any problems. I certainly wasn't going to complain.

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers
12