All Comments on 'Showing It All Ch. 04'

by harding

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I've enjoyed reading all 4 chapters & I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Awesome

This was a brilliant read... I want more!!!

Thank you author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful...

Liked the pace of the story and the sex was great. Definitely needs more chapters!!

zombie22zombie22about 14 years ago
Great stuff

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hopefully...

Hopefully we will get more! Again...very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

MORE MORE MORE

hardinghardingalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Yes, there will be more

There will be at least two, maybe more, chapters to this story. As to what they will contain, patience will be rewarded...

syd_v63syd_v63almost 14 years ago
Well Done!

The first two chapters were slow to start but I appreciate building up a story line with good tease as a foundation. Plenty of room to manoeuvre, And an interesting twist on the shaving fetish... quite nice

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
nicely moved

the involvements though subjectively chased and found the interpretations adding the third without jealousy for Abi was well done indeed, I liked it all! Quite the manipulative naughty, naughty woman girl, is this sis. Reminds me of a Pink Floyd song, in the best of ways. Grammercy well then, Artie

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More Please!

More, more, more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice Story - and ...

Mom and Dad, off at a convention, were doing what they like to do, and it's not golf and shopping. Now, they come home.

I've really enjoyed the story chapters. Nice build, nice sex, nice addition of Wendy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More

Please, more give us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story! You can't stop it now!

Even though you have written other stories since this chapter - PLEASE go back and add some more to this story! It is really great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Brilliant story with great oportunities for expansion

Am I right in assuming that Tom Graham and his wife Abi (Ali) who buy the car are the couple from Ali's Art. It would be great if they got together with Tom and Abi. Please have you hero's wash occasionally rather than wander around covered in and smelling of semen. Has kitchen roll not been invented.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brother sister sex is almost the best sex!

After reading all four chapters again, I had to add a few of my thoughts to this story!

As a twin also with a wonderful sister and open-minded folks I grew up in a sex-filled home! We started much earlier than Tom and Abi did but still grew up normal as normal is. I loved my sister very very much and cried for three days when she died at 29 of cancer. We lost Dad years before that but he did get to play with us in bed with Mom and would push his finger up my asshole to help me squirt my sperm deep into my sister and Mom. I deflowered my sister when we turned eight, but Dad never fucked her pussy but loved to fuck Mom and sister up their assholes after I had opened my sister's asshole when she turned twelve. We lost him to a car wreck when we were 16 and Mom took several females to bed with us after that. My sister did give me three wonderful daughters and helped me deflower each of them as they turned eight. She gave birth to the youngest one at 20 and was very happy to live long enough to help me deflower the sweet sweet daughter before she died. Thank you again for the story and I will read more of your stuff.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
What the frack?

Anonymous 5/24/12.....WTF? Your saying that you had sex with your sister when you were 8 years old. That's just ridiculous, an 8 year old with an erection! The though that you had children with you sister, 3 girls, no less, then fucking them at 8 years old is turning my stomach! If this is true, then you a child rapist and a monster. Your also a criminal. I wish I could call the police on you. You a piece of dung!

AirspeeedAirspeeedabout 11 years ago

What a hot story. Love how it begins, the necking of his sister. Also how the story progesses, between other events. Very good and smoking hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More Please...

So well written leading for the next chapter, it's been a while but please continue this storyline

coochiebarbercoochiebarberalmost 11 years ago
excellent

nicely written and slow build up ..

Hart_cdnHart_cdnover 10 years ago
Great Story!!!

Loved the progression of this story, including the introduction of anal sex and adding Wendy.. Wow! Hot, Hot, HOT!!!

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE

This is a nice story. Not a lot of butt sex. Wendy is a nice addition to the last sex episode, sure would like to have a couple more follow up chapters. Maybe get Helen involved, or is she the prim/proper one? Enjoyed............

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
great

tom still has to fuck abi properly though! perhaps they get drunk and she doesn't fight so much! but he has to!

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Needs Another Chapter

I read Ch1 some time ago, but didn't comment. 'Came across it in the Randoms and reread, then went on to do the series. Great job! I wasn't too thrilled when Wendy entered the scene, but she fit right in very naturally, and that was not an easy thing to do. Why hasn't Tom done Abi completely, though? And what about the other Tom and Abi? Do they turn out to actually be siblings, too? Harding might like to revisit this tale and fill us in on these little items, hmm?

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyabout 10 years ago
Thanks, harding!

This is one of the most exciting seduction stories I've ever read (and I'm old enough to have read quite a few)! All told, the four "Showing It All" installments make up one of my very favorite Literotica series. Thanks so much for all the pleasure you've given me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
killed it

adding wendy killed it, she now can blackmail them into giving anything she wants, cars money raises promotions. nice way to ruin a good incest story idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wrong, Wrong, Wrong

Adding Wendy was perfect. She has been damaged, she fits perfectly with Tom and Abi. This will be a great relationship. Thank you. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice

Just found this story on here was hoping there was more chapters. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More, please.

Xcalibur69Xcalibur69over 6 years ago

I love the story, please continue...

bradd50bradd50almost 6 years ago
Great!!!

Loved every chapter!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sooooo hot

Lovetron52Lovetron52about 2 years ago

Great story want more🔥🔥🔥

ForbiddenLover78ForbiddenLover78about 2 years ago

Hey, so I know you indicated that there was more to come, but it's nearly been 12 years since then. Just wanted you to know I really enjoyed what you've done so far and, if you do return to this story, I'd love to read more. I like the characters, and the pacing doesn't feel too rushed either.

Wendy seems pretty genuine and I disagree with the anon troll that suggested she would end up blackmailing the siblings (as if somehow a reader knows better than the author what a fictional character's motivations are...).

I know it's a common trope, but there are indeed women out there who feel trapped in a marriage where the husband uses them like a doll when he wants to get off and ignores them the rest of the time, so it's almost inevitable that they're going to find an outlet somewhere else.

Men, pay attention - if you're not satisfying your wife or girlfriend fully, something or someone else will be! Whether it's her fingers, or a toy, or a horny young stud - if you're not giving back at least as good as you're getting in the bedroom, then not only are you doing it wrong, she's going to find another way to get what she's missing and you'll only have yourself to blame.

Musicalcat2019Musicalcat201911 months ago

Made a bit of a mess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharding@harding
2234 Followers
Thanks to everyone who has read my stories, and for all the comments both good and bad. The good I will obviously believe completely, the bad I will try and take on board and improve. If you've not read any of my stories before you'll find they follow a few standard tropes. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES