All Comments on 'Showing Myself'

by IndianaWoman

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pretty daring for a 19 year old

Guess I can understand how it started with the three of you. But later solo.....risky.

I am sure there are those theatres in Chicago, but they are scattered not localized as most German towns.

Thanks Don

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 11 years ago
So fun.....

Thank you for sharing such a daring and sexy time from your past. I enjoyed this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Job!

Thanks for sharing. Very well written. Looking forward to more of your adventures.

jingojingoover 11 years ago
Great story

Incredibly sexy and beautifully told. Wish I could have been there. If you have a partner today he/she is very lucky!

RecHikerRecHikerover 11 years ago
Excellent -

I hope you write more about your adventures in exposing yourself. Thanks for sharing.

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
2 places come to mind

CJ's in Gary,IN.and 15th Ave Bookstore in Melrose Park,IL. have fun theaters.

BordermanBordermanover 11 years ago
Want more please.

Loved it and yes would love more please.

My ex Paula was very similar.

spurtonspurtonover 11 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!

Take it from me, every guy in that theater, who jerked off while they watched you work your pussy all the while teasing them by telling them when they were allowed to stroke their cocks and when they had to stop, remembers you. One unbelievable, believable story. Can't wait for more. Hot, hot hot! IndianaWoman rules.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 11 years ago

Nicely written. I have some great memories of my ex and I playing in adult theaters.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 11 years ago
You had to have cojones to expose yourself like that

Great story. Your show was probably better than the movie.

maineman4umaineman4uover 11 years ago
Naughty? Nooo.

Are you still this way--doing it only solo,? Or preferring assistance? Umm

EdwardMidwestonEdwardMidwestonover 11 years ago
Feeling deprived because...

...although we're in the same part of the country, we're probably in different towns. What a shame!

Seriously, "Showing Myself" is a very entertaining read. Good work.

nudistgreg62nudistgreg62over 11 years ago
Indiana

I am from Kokomo and we used to quite a few years back have a theater where just about anything went. Long since gone now in the name of progress and the internet. Now we have web cams and the like. Great story though, wish I had been there to see you.

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments and emails, and just to clarify...

Yes, it is a true story. Also, I wasn't so brave, and it wasn't risky at all. The theater was very clean, like a regular theater, and the men in the theater were very well behaved. I am sure that if someone caused a problem, they would have watched out for me.

I am now writing down how the following summer progressed, and I hope you find it interesting. And just so you won't be disappointed by expecting something else, I will say up front that even during the next summer, I never touched anyone and no one touched me. I just had a thing for exhibitionism, and that's it. Very simple.

Lastly, I was very careful. The bases were not nearby, and I only went during the day. I was happy if there was even only a few people there, so that's all I needed. I never saw anyone I knew, and besides, the people who worked in those places liked me and would warn me if someone from the military came in.

MrsClosetLesMrsClosetLesover 11 years ago
I'm so proud of you.

And, I love your story/episode because you controlled your own enjoyment. Please continue writing, and I have many ideas I've explored In my own exposing if you could use more.

Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
OMG how hot!

Your story is so incredibly hot...I was picturing it in my mind. I love how you got totally naked, leaving your clothes in the bathroom.

I hope you can expand on some of your experiences in the theater.

IndianaWomanIndianaWomanover 11 years agoAuthor
Next part is ready

I just submitted a description of more fun I had that summer. I am not a professional writer or anything, so I hope it's ok. I just write what comes to mind as I remember it.

psychedelicmothpsychedelicmothabout 11 years ago
Incredible!

Absolutely incredible! Sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Similar, but different !

In my part of the woods (west of Chicago on the Mississippi River) we used to have a couple of "art" theatres that showed sex films but saw very few women come in by themselves . My wife and I went on occasion , both being exhibitionists, she wore flimsy dresses that unbuttoned down the front which we opened completely so we could show off her tits and pussy and we would play with each other. She would get so hot she would walk out to the lobby and bathroom without covering up. When I was in my early teens their was a theater where if a girl wanted to neck and get felt up all she had to do is go up to the balconey by herself. BARE469

krazikendrakrazikendraover 8 years ago
OMG

that is so hot, it got me real wet and excited ! I just might have to try this myself.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG!!!

I would so love to do what you did......my pussy is absolutely dripping as I read your story and imagine that I am you.......!!!!!

How wonderful to find a clean place where, as a young girl, you could spend an entire afternoon surrounded by men and feel completely safe removing all of your clothes and displaying your beautiful naked body to them, teasing and touching yourself, and cumming repeatedly as they watched you and masturbated.

I wonder if places like that still exist in Germany, the Netherlands, or elsewhere in Europe....???

vrychicEvrychicEover 8 years ago

Please, please, please write more about your experiences!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There was a tiny theater

near where my wife and I lived, it seated perhaps 40 people down below and another couple of dozen in the balcony. Sometimes they had adult movies, just on Saturdays.

One Saturday afternoon I was driving by just as she was coming out, which made no sense. She saw me and I stopped. The first words out of her mouth were, "I'm sorry."

She managed to tell me she went there to flash guys, man was she red faced. I didn't quite understand that but I also didn't want her there by herself since it struck me as dangerous. I also realized why some Saturdays she acted so fussed up.

So, from then on, I always went with her.

They had a small stage, the manager would let my wife get up on stage and put on a show since by then Saturdays when an adult film was playing, the house was packed. Some of those shows were crazy hot, too, she displayed everything, he even turned on the very bright house lights for those. Nothing coy at all. Some even threw money, but she always left it there.

She was a true exhibitionist, I didn't mind really since that was all she ever did. Some of the people were even some we knew, but no one ever said or did anything. It was like most of them understood. Strange and hard to believe, I know, but it happened. To this day, I do not understand her very real need to do that. 30 years ago, I lost her in a car accident. Since then, I have never met another female even similar. Low cut tops, short skirts, sure. But my wife wanted to show everything, and didn't care who looked. She kept that a secret from me for years until I found out, she was afraid of what I would think of her.

But, the truth was I loved her.

Perhaps I will write that story.

Your tale brought back nice memories, thank you.

Exploring1Exploring1about 8 years ago

What a beautiful tale.

TrevorvichTrevorvichalmost 8 years ago
Exhibited

Very erotic and yet innocent

Naked1Naked1over 7 years ago
Still the best

I revisited this story after several years...and it was still as hot as ever. The picture of a young girl, totally nude in a theater full of men...rubbing herself to orgasm had the same effect on me. I was in the army in Germany at the time of the story. Also, I frequented those theaters...too bad I was never lucky enough to catch a glimpse. Or, was I?

kinkyengrkinkyengrover 3 years ago
Chicago Theater

Indianawoman, there is a place with a theater in the Chicago area where you could go to exhibit yourself. I don't want to cause any trouble for the place so I won't mention it's location or name. I've seen women strip inside the theater and walk around completely naked. They had a male escort with them to control the other men..American men aren't nearly as polite as the German men you encountered on you adventures. If you're interested, send a note to my profile.

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenover 3 years ago
Sounds like fun...

I live in New England, not sure if there's a place near me but would love to experience! After a few times though I would probably allow certain regulars extra benefits like lightly stroking my naked skin as I drape my legs on either side of the arm rests. Id let a guy sit on each side and help hold my thighs wide appart. My arms behind my back and breasts thrust up, heaving with the erotic display... Allowing the strangers to shoot their loads all over me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are outstanding places near Chicago. Google 15th Avenue Books. It is probably the best such place in the US.

CaseyBeaCaseyBeaalmost 2 years ago

Oh my Lord! That was so well done! I've only read the opening story, so far, but will absolutely get to all of them!

Love,

Casey

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

better gentlemen than live in the States

LukeDonaldLukeDonaldover 1 year ago

Hi there! Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It is sk great to hear about others and their stories and kinks. I just love to be watched and how your desribed it really resonated. Going to read your next story now!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would attend those theaters in New York City during the early 70’s. Nothing beats jerking off in a public arena. So very hot .to feel an urgency to be naughty despite your better instincts. I left pints of cum there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndianaWoman@IndianaWoman
Have traveled a lot and have met a lot of nice people. Hopefully my experiences encourage others to open up and have fun.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES