Showing Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen enjoyed the feeling of two warm men so close and one hard cock pressed against her back and another one against her belly.

Karen was still kissing Bruce and she now had each of their cocks in her hands, fully embracing the fact that she finally had two cocks at once and rubbing them to the fullest and enjoying the moment.

Karen loved having two cocks. God did she love having two cocks.

She knelt down and when she saw Bruce's cock up close it looked much larger. She grabbed its mass with her right hand and started stroking him. She stroked him for a good couple of minutes as Don watched and stroked himself as Karen watched him.

Karen thought to herself how great it was to be the center of attention. To have two men so excited to be with her. She motioned for Don to come closer so she could stroke him, too.

There she was kneeled down on a soft carpet on top of the hardwood floor at the foot of the bed with a hot and erect man in each of her hands. She stroked each one of them in unison. Her breasts bounced and bounced as she stroked their cocks.

Karen couldn't wait to have them inside of her at the same time.

She turned to Bruce and opened wide, taking the head of his cock and about two inches all at once and then slowly sliding it across her full lips and completely out of her mouth before going back in and taking another suck, this time keeping it in her mouth and beginning to slide it in and out, in and out and in and out. Karen was really enjoying having this really big cock in her mouth.

Don moved into position, kneeling down beside Karen, where he could suck her left breast and access her pussy.

There Karen was, sucking Bruce like there was no tomorrow while being nicely held, sucked and massaged by Don.

When Don's hands had found their way passed Karen's belly he said, "God you have a nice pussy." As he inserted his middle finger he whispered in Karen's ear, "I want to fuck you, Karen" and she responded by pressing her ass back into his cock.

Taking her cue, Bruce got down on his knees in front of Karen and Karen got on her hands and knees in front of him and resumed the awesome blowjob she was giving Bruce – only now holding onto his thighs for better support, while Don positioned himself behind her.

Don put his hands on Karen's ass and massaged each cheek a few times before leaning over her and and grabbing each of her perfect breasts, pressing his hardness against her throbbing vagina.

The anticipation was killing her. She was so hot, so horny, so ready. As she took longer and longer lengths of Bruce in her mouth Don pressed the head of his cock against her slit. Karen was so wet he slid right in, burying his entire length on the first stroke, spreading Karen's pussy wide and throwing her into even deeper ecstasy.

As his length made it all the way in she let out a loud, loud moan and let out, "Oh my God, Oh MY GOD, Ohhhhh YEESS!!!"

She thought she would cum right then and there.

Don Stayed buried in her for a minute, letting her enjoy the stretching feeling. That filling feeling a nice cock provides. She had Bruce's cock in her right hand, slowly stroking him as she thoroughly savored the deep and wide penetration of her little body. God did she love it. Oh God did she love it.

After letting Karen acclimate to his cock being inside her, Don started long, slow strokes that almost had his cock exiting her, but just as the tip was almost out he would press back inside her, slowly but surely stretching her pussy oh so nicely with each additional stroke until he was deep in side her again.

Don started fucking Karen faster. Then he started fucking Karen even faster. Karen had as much of Bruce's length in her mouth as possible. Her breasts were swinging furiously as Don was really fucking her good now. In and out Don fucked Karen good for a nice 8 or 10 minutes. She loved it. Two cocks at once; Oh did she love it.

It wouldn't be long and she knew it. With her lips around Bruce's length and ooooone, twooooo, threeeee, fooourrr and fiiiiiive long and determined pushes into her pussy, Karen stopped sucking and started stroking Bruce as she raised up more onto her knees and cried out with her telltale, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, God I'm cumming," and she came like she had never cum before just as Don unleashed his load inside of her and Bruce came on her breasts, squirting his juice onto her perfect tits as they laid so nicely to each side of her torso, gently heaving to her heavy breaths.

Bruce massaged his cum into Karen's chest, circling her erect and very sensitive nipples as Don remained inside her, still pulsing from his orgasm and sending waves of sensitive pleasure throughout Karen's body.

As they unwound and Don withdrew his cock from Karen's satisfied pussy, they all sat for a minute on the floor exchanging kisses here and there.

Karen said, "I have always wanted to do a threesome and that was all I imagined and more," as she smiled at them both.

Bruce waited a moment and then replied looking directly into Karen's soft brown eyes, "You don't think we're done yet, do You?"

Karen looked at Bruce and then at Don who shook his head as if saying, "Nope, not yet," which sent a nervous but happily anxious rush through her body as she responded by saying, "Why? What did you have in mind now?"

With that, Bruce asked Karen to get up on the bed and lay down. Both Bruce and Don followed her and got on either side of her.

Bruce then said, "Since you worked so hard, Don and I are going to give you a little massage."

All she could say was, "OK" and both men began giving her the massage of her life.

Four strong hands all over her, moving from her breasts, to her legs to her back to her pussy and back up to her perfect, perfect breasts.

Karen thought to herself, "This is just like Peter and the dildo, only better."

It wasn't long before her pussy was flowing with her juices again and both men's cocks were at full attention.

As each of them had both their hands on each of her breasts, Don on her right and Bruce on her left, Karen reached out to both large erect cocks and began stroking them. Don already had a little pre-cum beginning to glisten from the tip of his cock that Karen noticed and swirled around his massive head.

Bruce had been alternating between her breast, belly and pussy and now moved between her legs and leaned down and began teasing her clit with his tongue. As he perfectly swirled her clit she pulled Don close and sucked his cock into her mouth and massaged his balls.

She was in heaven again. High, high heaven.

Bruce ate her tasty, well-trimmed pussy for a long time as she worked on Don's length with long determined sucks and licks around his length until Karen told Bruce, "It's your turn, please put your cock inside me. I want you inside me."

What she was really thinking was, "I NEED YOU inside me!!!"

Bruce did not hesitate. He moved back into position and spread Karen's legs exposing her beautiful little body. She was so hot, her pussy was so anxious and ready; her perfect pink and purple lips were open and waiting to be penetrated by Bruce's massive cock.

Bruce was bigger than Don and Karen was a little nervous but her excitement and longing for him to stretch her overwrote everything.

Karen wanted him, and she wanted him now.

Bruce placed the head of his big dick against her slit and Karen gasped in anticipation. He pushed the head in, spreading her lips so wide she exhaled in pleasure. Then he thrust inside her wetness with ease. She was so hot and wet that his eight plus inches disappeared inside her, sending her to the brink of immediate orgasm.

The size and feeling of Bruce's cock was amazing to Karen. She felt so good as he slid his massive member in and out of her. In and out, in and out, slowly in, slowly out then faster. Her boobs were swaying as she took it all inside. Over and over, in and out of Karen's pussy. She was completely enjoying the fucking she was receiving in her favorite position, the missionary.

As she tried to focus on sucking Don, Bruce continued to inject his massive cock in and out of Karen. Don was squeezing her tits and Bruce was buried inside her, grinding her clit with his pelvic bone. She was on the verge of cumming again and once again several looooonnngg and lasting strokes sent her into an even bigger orgasm then the first.

As Bruce pressed all the way inside her, spreading her pussy so wide, so good, so perfect until he filled her with his cum. Her pussy was grabbing his big cock with each convulsion as Don's cock pulsated simultaneously and unloaded in her mouth, as Karen savored every squirt.

Karen was moaning loudly as one massive cock pulsed in her very satisfied pussy and the other convulsed in her mouth.

For the next few minutes they just lay on the bed, breathing heavily

Karen was content. She had really, really enjoyed the past hour, or so. Two cocks. Yes, two cocks. Karen was content.

Bruce, Don and Karen relaxed for a good few minutes before they decided that they should clean up before someone else came in to see the house.

Needless to say, Bruce loved the home...and his agent.

Karen couldn't believe what an awesome experience she had had. She loved it and she wanted to do it again. And she knew next time would be with Peter.

12