All Comments on 'Showing Property'

by randombeauty

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot !!

But I was waiting for Peter to come out of the closest - a set up :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So a wife decides to fuck two guys she doesn't really know. But, . . .

she thinks her husband is OK with it. But she doesn't ask him first. So, its just a slut succumbing to her base sexual appetite. I guess the sex scene is hot, if your sex life is based on fantasy. But there is no plot or intellectual drama. She had the opportunity for a hot fuck and took it. Old, boring, story. But thanks for trying.

DrShankensteinDrShankensteinabout 6 years ago
Cheated now

..........Karen had never cheated on Peter, even though he repeatedly shares his fantasy of having a three or foursome WITH HER , or just plain WATCHING HER fuck another man. She knows full well that it is his fantasy TO SEE HER fuck another man.

She has cheated now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Showing her property

A good story until the sex started in a furnished house..lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story. Well written. One complaint was who cleans up the be, carpet, etc., in the rental home where the “showing” takes place!

phantom123phantom123over 1 year ago

Nicely written. But I think it would have been more realistic if she had been adamantly against it and slowly had her resistance/reluctance eroded away by flirting, “innocent” touching and fondling that heated her up more than just her thoughts. I think women are more likely to succumb to overt actions from men than just looks and thoughts. And I can like a woman much more if she at least fights these inclinations as much as possible before giving in to the physical touch immediately.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous