Shutdown Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********

My dear Hugh;

This is my third attempt to start this email. I have spent several hours just staring at this screen trying to decide what to say. You asked for the full story, nothing but the truth, and as hard as it is for me to tell you, I intend to do it.

First, I need to tell you, before you read this, that I really and truly love you. I would give anything now to be able to erase the past, and the mistakes I have made. I'm praying that you will decide to give me another chance at being the wife that you deserve.

Before I get into the details I have to say that I told Bobby you are thinking of him, and he is very happy to hear that. He still asks about you every day, wondering when you will be home. I don't want to raise false hopes in him, so what I have done is tell him that you and I still have some things to talk about.

There doesn't seem to be any way for me to avoid getting to the details of what happened between Jerry and I, so I may as well just do it. To the best of my knowledge and remembrance, I'm telling you exactly what happened. If something doesn't make sense to you, or if you have any questions for me, please ask me, and let me get past this horrible memory.

That first Friday, Jerry phoned me at work at about two o'clock, and asked me if I wanted to come over for supper. He was planning on having burgers and some salad. I told him I didn't think it would be appropriate with you out of town and Allison in California. He insisted that neither you nor Allison would mind, and I finally agreed.

It was about six o'clock when I got there, and he was on the patio setting up the barbecue. He got me a glass of wine and we sat on the patio just talking about normal things, the same kind of things we always talked about when it was both couples together. He made a few comments about my appearance, and how much he appreciated my figure. I laughed them off as I didn't think he was saying anything any different than he normally would.

We ate on the patio and eventually took all of the dishes into the kitchen, where I started rinsing plates and putting everything into the dishwasher. It was while I was bent over the dishwasher that he came up behind me and put his hand on my butt. It took him a few seconds to remove his hand after I asked, but he finally did. He remained standing close to me the whole time I finished with the dishes, but he wasn't doing or saying anything inappropriate.

By this time it was almost eight o'clock, and after he poured me some more wine he led the way into the living room. He sat in a chair so I sat on the sofa. We continued talking, and about 8:30 he put some music on the stereo, and then took my glass to the kitchen to top it up.

Somewhere around nine o'clock he got up and came over to where I was sitting to get me to dance with him. There didn't seem to be any reason not to, so I joined him for two or three songs. We were dancing fairly close, and I was beginning to feel the effects of the wine. I was enjoying the dancing and didn't really notice when it first happened, but I finally realized we were as close together as you can get when I felt his erection pressing on my lower stomach.

Jerry just made a joke of it when I asked him to step back a bit, so I didn't make a big issue of it as we danced the next couple of songs.

When the slow songs ended I returned to my seat but this time he sat beside me, and put his arm over my shoulder. He took it off when I asked him to, but continued to sit right beside me. In a couple of minutes he put his arm back around me, and this time I didn't really insist that he move it. I should have, as now I think this may have been all of the encouragement he needed.

He had given me my glass of wine and was encouraging me to finish it so that he could get me a refill. He had his own glass empty by this time so I felt obliged to finish mine. When he brought back the glasses he sat beside me again, and put his arm around me. I was really feeling flushed from the wine, and went along with him when he suggested we pretend we were teenagers again. He started kissing me, and at first I held back, but pretty soon I was going along with his image of two teenagers in the back seat of a car.

For the longest time we were just kissing, although we progressed to French kisses and some innocent caressing. Eventually his hands moved to my breasts, and I hate to admit it, but I was starting to get pretty hot, and I enjoyed him playing with them. After a minute or two of that, though, I asked him to stop because it wasn't right. We drank some more of the wine, and eventually started kissing again. This time his hands ended up under my blouse, caressing my breasts and pinching my nipples, which had become hard from all the teasing.

It wasn't long before he had slipped my bra up, and was massaging and teasing my bare breasts. I asked him to stop once, but I didn't ask him again, as to be honest, I was getting very hot and it felt quite good. It was around that time that he took one of my hands and placed it on his cock which was pushing out a large lump in his shorts. He held it there so that I couldn't move it away, and in a while I started rubbing it and squeezing it a bit. I think by then I was too horny to think about where things were headed.

We carried on like that for quite a while, but eventually he moved his hand to my thigh, and up to my pussy. He was lightly caressing me through my shorts, and it did feel good. I had no intention of doing anything beyond a bit of petting; definitely no sex. By this time I was caressing and rubbing him through his shorts without him holding my hand there.

This continued for a while until he said he was uncomfortable and reached down and undid his zipper and the snap on his shorts. He reached in and pulled out his cock, and then put my hand back on it. I said, 'no, this is too much', but he put my hand back and held it there. When he started rubbing my pussy again, and kissing me, I started rubbing him, and then stroking him.

It wasn't long before he stopped kissing me and said that he wanted me to give him a blowjob. I told him absolutely not, but he kept on and on. He kept playing with my pussy and started kissing my throat and neck, and eventually I decided that to get him to quit bugging me I would suck him for a few seconds. I got up and knelt on the sofa, and leaned over to lick the end of his cock and give it a couple of kisses. Once I did that, though, he used one hand to hold my head there, and the other one to reach between my legs and continue playing with my pussy.

By this time my judgment was shot, so I started giving him the blowjob that he wanted. I was stroking him with one hand while I moved my lips up and down his cock. He was playing with my breasts as well by this time, and I could feel that I was approaching an orgasm brought on by all the caressing and rubbing he'd been doing. All of a sudden I could tell that he was going to come, and I tried to lift my head so he wouldn't come in my mouth. As soon as I started to move he grabbed my head and held it there while he came in my mouth. He said he wouldn't let me up until I swallowed, so eventually I did.

I was really angry with him, and I called him a bastard. He apologized and said he'd make it up to me by getting me off the same way. I told him I wasn't interested, and we ended up sitting there for a few minutes. After I drank the rest of my wine to rinse out my mouth, I tried to get up from the sofa, but I found that my legs weren't working properly, so I sat down again.

A little while later he started caressing my thighs, and leaned over to kiss me. I kept turning my head away, but eventually we started kissing and caressing like we had in the beginning. It didn't take long and I was quite hot again. He slipped his hand down my shorts and I was too horny to stop him. I just wanted him to touch my clit so badly that I even undid the button on the side of my shorts so that he could get his hand in easier. He only had to touch my pussy for a few seconds, and when he ran his finger up my slit and across my button I came right away. I feel so bad telling you this now. It just seemed that I got out of control.

He kept his hand there, caressing me as my orgasm subsided. He started kissing me again and moving his finger up and down my slit. I could feel my body reacting to his hand, and I began raising my hips up as he was rubbing me. He started putting his finger inside me, and then running that finger all the way up to my clit, and it started driving me crazy again. He said he was going to repay my great blowjob and got off the sofa and between my knees. When he unzipped my shorts and started pulling them and my panties off together, I just raised my hips to let him do it.

He took them right off of me, and then leaned forward to start using his tongue on my pussy. It felt so good that I put my hands on his head and pulled him to me. He had his tongue inside of me and then slowly lapped up to my clit a few times. It seemed like no time before he had me going crazy, and I had an orgasm that just seemed to go on and on. I finally had to push him away, because I couldn't stand the sensation any more.

He tried to get me to go upstairs with him, but I just pushed him away as I realized then what I'd done. I was crying and curled up on the sofa. He tried to start caressing me again, but I remember I slapped him and told him to leave me alone. Jerry got up and went away, and I guess I fell asleep there on the sofa. At six o'clock in the morning I woke up with a bad headache, lying there on his sofa without any clothes on from the waist down. I was so upset that I yanked on my panties and shorts, grabbed my purse and shoes, and ran barefoot out to the car and drove home.

I was very angry with him for the next week, and didn't return a couple of messages that he left on our machine. Finally on Friday afternoon he reached me at the office again. He asked me to come over that night, and when I absolutely refused, he said that he just wanted to make up to me for what had happened. After I continued to say no, he said something to the effect that he hoped he wouldn't accidentally mention something to you about our fooling around. It wasn't hard to see that he was trying to warn me that I had better come over, so I finally agreed although I was very reluctant to go.

He had asked me to come over at 8:30 so that's what I did. There was no way I intended to have anything happen, although I was sort of afraid we could end up doing some of the caressing and petting that had happened the first time. The outfit that I wore was the least revealing that I could choose, as I hoped that he wouldn't be encouraged to try anything.

When I got there he gave me a glass of white wine, and we sat in the kitchen at the table as we drank it and talked. I told him how upset I was about the previous Friday, and he apologized. He wasn't trying anything so I relaxed and didn't object when he topped up my wine glass. I don't think it was even an hour after I arrived that I was noticing quite an effect from the wine. I had had about a glass and a half, but I felt like I would after three or four. I'm not saying that he put anything stronger in my wine, but it seemed strange that it affected me so quickly.

He moved his chair over beside me and started caressing my back, and then leaned over and started kissing me. I had sort of enjoyed the kissing and caressing part the first time, so I let it go on for a while. When he started caressing my breasts again, I pushed his hand away and told him we weren't going to be doing that again. He tried a couple of times, and each time I pushed him away. We went back to kissing for a while, and then he stood and pulled me up with him. He put his arms around me and continued with the kissing, and after a bit of that I put my arms around him as well.

He stopped kissing me, and said he'd like to see my breasts if he couldn't touch them. I asked him why he would expect me to agree to that, and he said that it was only fair since he hadn't seen them the first night I had been there. He kept on about it, and eventually I agreed to let him see them. It was an absolutely stupid thing to do, but I removed my sweater, unbuttoned my blouse, and undid the front closure of my bra. Standing there in front of him like that, after all the kissing we had been doing started to get me hot again. When he asked if he could kiss them I don't know why I agreed, but I did.

He started kissing my breasts all over, sucking on my nipples and nipping at them with his teeth. I wanted to stop him, but my common sense seemed to have disappeared. The only reason for that that I can think of is the wine I had been drinking. Whatever the reason, it wasn't long before I was feeling so horny that I reached my hand between us to press on my clit to give myself a couple of mini orgasms.

The next thing I knew Jerry was leading me towards the stairway upstairs. He said we had made a spot on the sofa the last time and he didn't want to have to clean it again. For some reason this made sense to me, and I went along with him, up the stairs to the master bedroom.

When we got in the bedroom he sat on the side of the bed, pulled me to him, and started kissing and nibbling on my breasts again. I just didn't seem to have the power to stop him. He started caressing my pussy through my slacks, but in no time at all he was undoing them, and pushing them down. I tried to pull them back up, but he stopped me and went back to caressing my pussy through my underwear. I was really hot by this time, and almost ready to have an orgasm when I felt his tongue on me; I hadn't even noticed when he pulled down my panties and knelt down in front of me.

I was so excited by this time that I grabbed his head, and held it to my crotch as he lapped his tongue up and down the slit of my pussy and sucked at my clit. I had a really big orgasm, and had to push him away and sit on the edge of the bed to stop myself from falling down. My eyes were closed for only a few seconds I thought, but when I opened them he was standing there in front of me naked. I remember shaking my head but the words I wanted to say wouldn't come out.

He pulled me to my feet and slipped my blouse and bra off my shoulders, then knelt and helped me lift my feet out of my slacks and underwear. I have no idea why I didn't resist, but I was now as naked as he was. I wanted to say stop, but he pulled me to him and started kissing me again. His cock was against my stomach, and he started caressing my breasts again. It didn't seem to take long to get me aroused again. When I pushed against him, trying to rub my pussy against his thigh, he pushed me backward onto the bed and ended up lying on top of me.

He started rubbing his cock across my pussy, brushing my clit with the head. I was so wet that when he moved down a little more and slipped his cock into me there was no resistance at all. I tried to push him away, but he began to slowly fuck me, and in no time at all I was bucking back against him. I came twice before he finally came inside of me. After we lay there for a while, and I had time to think about what had just happened, I started crying. He said it was too late for tears, and that we had both wanted it.

The rest of the details from that night are very, very, fuzzy. I think I slept for a while, but then I remember us fucking again, because I remember being on top of him, fucking him. I don't remember if either of us came, and I don't remember lying down to sleep.

The next thing that I do remember is waking up just as the sun came up. I was naked in bed with Jerry, facing away from him. He was asleep, so I carefully got up and collected my clothes from the floor, and went into the bathroom. I locked the door, and then sat on the toilet to have a pee. When I finished I didn't flush it, because I wanted to get dressed and get out of their without waking him, but just then the door knob popped and he walked in. I don't know how he unlocked it. He was naked and had an erection.

Neither of us said anything; I just glared at him. He grabbed the panties I had picked up, and yanked them from my hand. At that point he asked where I was going without having one last fuck. I told him I was going to get dressed and leave, but he just grabbed me and lifted me onto the vanity. He started pulling my knees apart, and I was afraid he was going to hurt me, so I let him. He got between them and started rubbing his cock along my pussy lips, all the way up to my clit. When he saw that I was getting a bit wet, he just put it at the opening to my vagina and pushed it in.

He started fucking me, and even though I didn't want to, I did start to get a bit wetter. It's probably good that I did, or he would have hurt me, because he was really slamming into me. I didn't have an orgasm, but he did, and he pulled out and shot his last couple of streams of semen onto my stomach. When he was finished he said that I had better not tell anyone, or he would tell them that I had come on to him.

I wiped myself off with some tissues, got dressed, and ran out to my car. You know the rest from then. When I walked home and saw your note, and found your ring, I really lost it. Kathy filled you in pretty well on that, so I'm not going to go through it again.

I just finished reading everything that I have written to you, describing what happened on those two nights, and I really don't know what you're going to think of it. As much as I can blame Jerry, especially for that last time in his bathroom, there's no doubt that a lot of it was my fault. I should never have gone back there the second time, after what happened the first time, and the effects that his drinks had had on me. I would have been very much better off to have told you about the first time, and taken your justified reaction to that, than to have gone there again.

There is no way for me to predict what you're going to think of me now, and I'm very tempted to just delete this whole message instead of sending it to you. It would take an awfully strong person to forgive me for this, and I can easily see how it would be very difficult for you to ever trust me again, considering how foolish I've been.

Please, please know that I love you. There's nothing I wouldn't do to make this up to you, and I just pray that you will give me the chance. I'm begging you to wait for a few days before you let me know what you have decided, because I know how upset you will be when you have finished this message.

Your loving wife, Donna.

********

Hugh was sitting there as though in suspended animation when he finished Donna's email, until finally he closed the message, turned off the lights, and lay down on his bed. The story of her infidelity had struck him much harder than he expected it to. His chest felt empty. As he lay there he replayed images from his mind, images created as he had read her lengthy email. At some point over the night he must have slept for a few minutes, but he knew in the morning that it hadn't been for long; almost the entire night was spent thinking about her message, and all that it implied.

When he got up he was still fully dressed from the previous day, so his first decision was to take a fresh set of clothing and go down to the shower room. When he returned he felt much better, and had come to a final decision while standing under the hot spray of the shower. He pulled his suitcase out of the small closet, and took out the framed picture that had been taken on their wedding day and set it on his bedside table. After much thought he had decided to try and make things work, and he wanted to be able to see his family when he opened his eyes each morning. There was a definite spring to his step as he headed for the cafeteria for breakfast, the start of another long day.