All Comments on 'Shy Auditor Shows Her Assets Ch. 05'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hopefully constructive comment --

It's a great story!! But the chapters are wayyy too short. It takes just a few minutes to read and then we're left hanging.

kfdcanadakfdcanadaabout 13 years ago
Suspenseful Continuation

I am loving the story as you build it. I do enjoy the "left hanging" at the end of each chapter, it leaves me wanting "MORE." The character building is great. I am looking forward to each morning's read. Have you thought about an "after Nude camp" sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
"This was getting bazaar in a hurry."

I believe you meant "bizarre", unless the court is full of market stalls.

ErotonautErotonautabout 13 years ago
Inclined to agree

Whilst I'd rather have short, frequent instalments than longer chapters with massive waits between, this one did strike me as unnecessarily brief, truncated even.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
short

You got a 1* because the chapters are too short... lengthen them out so that they flow and you will get the mark you deserve!!

abc101abc101over 12 years ago
it was good.....but...

kinda short. but still good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

GREAT STORIES THANKYOU

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
A funny punny, honey!

I just love puns and malapropisms and catachresisisms. Think of how many different bodies Ann was seeing 'bazarre' is an amusing error.

As for short chapters, mostly non-writers complain about that. There were a thousand+ words to this chapter. Try this, time yourself as you type out a thousand words.

Write a letter or just copy something. Then corrections and other editing and see how long that took you. You will better understand the labor good writing like this entails.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Another excellent chapter in an enticing series.

I honestly don't see this as a particularly short chapter. I think it may be because of the ball game with the scenes of obvious or intentional titillation. Those bits were the sexiest bits in this story, and like orgasms, we want more of them and longer ones. The story is verrrry good just as it is. Thanks for sharing it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous