Sia and the Slave (BWC3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sia enjoys the shower. Having running water was a nice thing on a station such as this and she enjoyed it every time. of course, she'd enjoy it even more if Minabi were here! or a bath with Minabi. Mhhhh! The thoughts make her smile, softly, tenderly, knowing no one is watching, she allows herself these gestures, this expression. When she is done, she steps out, putting on a simple, black pair of string panties and that's that as she ventures out and settles down in the copilots seat to relax. It would be some time before Minabi returned, but she would wait here for now. Maybe listen to some music, enjoy the calm before the storm.

Ami sat up, hearing the water stop. She wondered if she should approach Sia, perhaps not, perhaps it was best to simply... stay where she was and out of the womans way. The girl stood however and crept to the door again, looking around for signs of Sia or Minabi. She found herself considering another quiet trip down south, but she didn't want to seem like that was all she did, she wanted to look productive as well. Ami stepped into the hall and walked to where she felt Sia. "I am... I do not mean to disturb you mistress, but do you desire my attention? Or shall I return to my bed?" Deep down she was hoping she could return to her bed. Sia didn't seem like the type who was going to touch her, and she was beyond horny by now, wanting to take care of this burning desire in the room.

Sia opened her eyes as she felt and then heard Ami approaching. Sitting rather lazily in the chair, the long, smooth legs kicked up onto the controls, her chest bare, large, heavy breasts rising and falling with her even breaths, creamy white skin almost completely exposed in the way she sat there. She did not turn, did not even move, her arms hanging lazily down the side. "Your attention? Mhh, no, I do not think I need any attention right now. Though I feel that you need some attention, don't you? You might want to take care of that." she smirks slightly, amusedly.

Ami bit her lip, cheeks flushing a bright red, the fact that she'd been caught only increasing her arousal. "Yes mistress, I... I think I will, if you do not mind." Fingers were already playing lightly over the cloth of her panties, the smell of pheromones and desire clinging to her. "If you need anything, you need only call and I will be here of course." She turned and quietly wandered back to the room, laying on the blankets and pillow provided to her while her index and middle fingers firmly massaged her aching folds through the thin layer of panties. She moaned softly, something most people wouldn't hear even if they were in the room with her.

But before Ami could leave, the Sith snapped her fingers once. "Did I say you were t leave?" she asked, her voice amused, but also tinged with a hint of sadistic pleasure. She felt like watching, seeing how tasty this little morsel looked. She wasn't of a mind to touch or feel herself, but watching, mhh, yeah, she could use that right about now. Besides, she'd have to see if the girl was worthy of paying closer attention to in bed. And in what way!

Ami didn't make it to the bedroom, instead she froze and looked to Sia. "L.. leave? I... oh you mean..." Her lips curled into a smile. "You wish to watch?" Ami had no shame, no modesty, if Sia wanted to watch she found it flattering and sank to her knees, now rubbing her folds with her two fingers, now and then rubbing her clit with her thumb. The moans would be less restrained, she normally held back when she masturbated, but for Sia... Ami would moan like a wanton whore. The slaves hand slipped under her panties, her middle finger teasing along her slit as her breathing got heavy, each time she exhaled it came out as a hungry whimper while the digit rolled and tweaked her sensitive pearl of flesh and massaged her pink insides. Now and then her soft ice blue eyes met Sias fierce gaze.

Sia smirks slightly and she turned on her chair, focusing her gaze on the girl. That sulfur gaze was almost mesmerizing now, intense, and she did manipulate the show a little. Minabi would possibly not like it when she used her Force Powers for trivial things, but sometimes, she couldn't help herself. Thus, she used her telekinetic powers to spread the girls legs wider, as she watched, obviously quite pleased with what she was seeing. The smirk remained, though it was difficult to see or gauge what she thought exactly, but she wasn't frowning, so it obviously wasn't that bad!

Ami laid on her back and took the prompting to spread her legs even wider, making a good show of it. She slipped a finger past those aching needy lips into her warm moist depths. Nectar coated the insides of her thighs and now that she was on her back, flowed down her butt to give the tight peach shaped thing a good coating as well. Ami's free hand tweaked a nipple nice and hard, sending painful shivers down her spine, and eliciting another loud moan. The girls hips jerked upward and her back arched. She was so close, but she wanted this to last, she wanted Mistress Sia to get a goooood show. She took this time to remove her hand from her pussy and take off her panties, letting herself cool down a bit, as painful and as tormenting as that was, it wouldn't do if she popped early and Sia got bored. The undergarment made a wet sticky sound as she peeled them slowly off her lips and set them aside, revealing her plump little folds, perfectly groomed. She waxed, or something similar, but left a blonde heart shape just above her cunt that sometimes she dyed pink when she could get her hands on the materials.

Minabi had already told Sia off about using her force powers for trivial things. Really, if Sia kept doing it, Minabi was going to flip out at some point.

Sia remains calmly seated. If the show had an effect on her, she certainly did not show it. Well, not in her features anyway. She was a human being though, so the show did provoke a slight reaction, her thick nipples hardening visibly, the slightly darker colored nubs rising as she sits there, breathing, a little slower perhaps. Otherwise, the Sith remains motionless, watching, enjoying the show being put on, Sulfur eyes roaming over every inch of the girls delicious body.

Ami tweaked her nipple again, causing another cry of pleasureful pain and causing a slight gush of nectar, it was obvious she was enjoying that. She slowly slipped her hand back down to her pussy, sliding two fingers between her folds and spreading them for Sia, so the warm pink middle was in plain view. her other hand remained on her breast, kneading the soft mound and rolling the nipple between thumb and forefinger, her breathing picking up again. The slave just held herself open and on display while she teased and tortured her own breast, every now and then digging two fingernails into the sensitive nub, and penetrating herself with a finger while whimpering or letting out a deliciously musical scream.

Sia grins, faintly, nodding a little as she tilts her head and continues to watch, continues to listen, too. Mhh, that voice, it was very sweet and she could imagine a very nice scream from those lips. She idly shifted her position a bit, maybe to show her own bod a bit more clearly to the girl, seeing as it had aroused her in the first place. Still, she remained seated and quiet, just a light smirk and watching from sulfur eyes.

Ami dug two fingers deep inside herself, letting out a breathless moan, her eyes rolling back while her hand worked the digits in and out of herself. The human girl jerked and convulsed, her heart raced she was so close, but she was in Sias presence, and old habits died hard. "May... May I cum mistress?" It was even hard for her to climax without permission when she was alone these days.

"P.. Please mistress... please let me cum." Her voice was urgent, pleading, though her fingers never stopped thrusting in and out of her depths, which were now spasming and screaming for release.

Sia did not say anything for a moment, watching the girl torment herself by holding back her orgasm for a little while longer. Eventually, she smirked once more and licked her lips before she spoke, her voice low, husky, seductive and laced with her usual authority. "Go ahead. Cum like a little bitch in heat." she said, loud enough for Ami to hear and understand.

Ami let out a long exhausted, relieved scream as she came hard. Her muscles nearly crushing the two fingers buried deep in her pussy while a surge of nectar issued forth from her recently used hole, making a puddle under Ami and a little under Sias feet. A couple more strokes caused an aftershock, and produced a bit more juice before Ami removed her fingers with a loud slurp. The slave went limp, her gorgeous tits jiggling with each deep shuddered breath she took, eyes closed for the time being.

Sia allows her to rest for a moment before she snaps her fingers again. "You should get cleaned up...after cleaning up here." she said with a light nod. "You do look pretty when you cum little one." she added with a slight smirk playing over full, pale lips before she shifted her position, leaning back further again and turning to the side to get more comfortable.

Ami got up and turned. "I... I will get a towel mistress."

Sia just nods her head. other Mistresses might have the girl licking her own cum up. Sia might have thought of that too, but not today, as her mind has wandered already.

Ami left, then returned shortly with a towel, sopping up her own mess. She did notice a bit on Sias feet, perhaps some splatter, that she did lick up, but the rest was toweled. "I will take a shower now mistress, is there anything you require before I get in?"

Sia peers down at the lick, raising a brow but then shrugging. "No. Go ahead and shower, get clean. Maybe Minabi will want you for something when she returns." she nods and gives a light, dismissive wave of one hand.

"Yes mistress." She started to walk out, then looked over her shoulder to the Sith and smiled, it was a brief look, but then she was off to shower for the second time today, not that she minded a nice hot shower.

12