Sibling Rivalry Ch. 03

Story Info
The fighting begins.
3.1k words
4.69
21.3k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

It was eight-thirty p.m. and Lena was late. The door to her walk-in closet was open but she had yet to pick an outfit because instead of getting ready to go out with a few friends like she'd planned to, she found herself pacing a trail into her bedroom floor and trying not to explode from hearing the automated message that was coming out of her cell phone. Again. She'd heard it far too many times in the past couple of hours.

Completely enraged at this point, she threw the thing across the room. It landed in the middle of her bed. Taking a deep breath she walked over to retrieve the cell phone and ended up tripping and stumbling over both her feet and the non-existent obstacles in her path. Okay, so she'd been drinking. A lot.

Clutching the phone in her hand she crawled beneath her covers as if she were cold, and pulled a pillow over her head in an effort to not scream out loud.

It was killing her that Gavin was not only ignoring every one of her attempts to talk to him but that he was also doing her twin sister behind her back. She'd been wide awake several times the past few nights that Stacy had come sneaking in. It had been so obvious what she'd been up to that Lena hadn't even confronted her, not when Stacy traipsed by her undeniably smelling of Gavin's cologne and his sex. Lena knew very well what they both smelled like.

In a moment of desperate clarity, her head shot up from beneath her blankets, her eyes zooming in on the cordless phone by her bed. Gavin wasn't taking calls from her cell phone but he didn't know her home number.

Just as suddenly a feeling of desolation threatened to swallow her. Was the dick really that good to her? Lena then scoffed at the need to ask herself that question. Of course it was and for that reason alone she was determined to get it back and her man right along with it. Se snickered at the direction in which her alcohol warped mind was turning tonight as she picked up the house phone off the night stand right next to her.

She turned it on and placed it at her ear. She was a bit shocked to find that that the line was currently being occupied already.

As she listened in she seethed with anger at Gavin's voice. "So I'll see you in about an hour then."

"I'll be there." Stacy said in response.

Lena grinded her teeth at her twin's stupid twelve year-old giggle.

"And hey..." Gavin's voice sounded low and toxic to Lena, inflaming her too easily. "Don't wear any panties, I'm too impatient tonight."

A second later the line went dead and Lena was feeling fucking homicidal. She had to take a couple of deep inhales while sitting on the side of her bed before she could go face Stacy. It was now clear that her mission was going to be slightly harder to achieve than she'd first thought.

Finally feeling a little less out of control, Lena reached for her almost empty bottle of Partida Elegante. Nicholas would probably kill her for taking it from his private stash but at the time she hadn't given a damn. She probably would tomorrow though because the shit was three hundred fifty dollars per bottle. She grabbed the bottle anyway and sloshed her way towards that bitch's room.

***

I sat on the bed after having gotten off the phone with Gavin letting my body air dry from the shower I'd just had. My mind began meditating on the words he'd spoken over the phone. He was waiting for me... impatiently. It saturated my pussy with juices just thinking about how he would have me.

And Gavin was downright insatiable. I'd spent the past few nights sexing him all night long in one position or another. There was nothing we hadn't tried.

When the door to my room flew open I jumped. I was startled a little, because of the force with which it was thrown wide and due to the fact that I was completely naked.

Lena stood there looking at me with bloodshot eyes and a sneer that distorted her usually beautiful face. She came into the room and sat on the edge of my bed. I could smell the Tequila like she'd bathed in it. I didn't know what to expect a slap, some name calling, but instead she spoke to me in a soft voice.

"I'm not over him... yet."

She would not look at me so I tried to surmise her state of mind as best as I could. An instant later her red rimmed eyes shot to mine and she was now speaking in a perfectly normal tone of voice, well for a drunk person.

"Here's the deal: you get Gavin to give me what I want and I'll let you fuck Nicholas, like you've been dying to for years."

Was this the alcohol speaking? I began to wonder and then wanted to kick my own ass for even contemplating the idea of being with Nicholas. As much as my logical mind knew it was wrong my body was on full alert with anticipation. Lena knew this too.

"I'll think about it." I told her finally.

She got up from the bed and seemed to float back towards the door saying we'd talk when she sobered up.

It took her three days before she approached me again with the subject of me making love to her husband. I had been sitting on my bed again, but this time for a different reason having been in the middle of reading a novel I'd recently picked up.

She entered without knocking and stood in the doorway. "Well sis, what's your decision?" she asked.

Damn! I was hoping I could get a lead-in question or something. She just dove right in the deep end and here I was in the hot seat as uncomfortable as it was possible for me to be. When I just stared in her direction with my face burning she came over to me picked up my cell phone and held it out to me.

Before Gavin even answered my mouth was as dry as I imagined the desert must be.

"Hey..." I said when he picked up and quickly continued before I could change my mind. "Lena wants you to fuck her again."I finished in a rush.

I held my breath as silence spilled out over the phone. I could hear him moving around like he was repositioning himself wherever he sat. Then, he cleared his throat and still his voice sounded croaked as he asked me to repeat myself.

"She's really sorry about lying to you and she wants you back." I urged.

He seemed to have recovered by then as he questioned me. "And she asked you to talk to me about this?"

"Yes, but I can see for myself that she misses you and wants you badly." I avoided looking at Lena as I said this not sure if I had actually been referring to Lena wanting Gavin or me wanting Nicholas.

"And how do you feel about being in the room while I'm making your sister come?" he asked me.

"Excuse me." I blurted just knowing I hadn't heard him correctly.

"I'll have her only if I can have the both of you." He said this like we were speaking about the weather or something but I could tell from his tone how resolute he was about his decision.

"I'll have to call you back" I retorted, my voice shaking.

Telling Lena what had been said was like throwing gasoline on a bon fire. Her eyes lit up like the night sky on the 4th of July, and not in a good way. She responded through clenched teeth asking me how badly I wanted Nicholas and seeing as I couldn't think about the idea of being with Nicholas without shuddering in rapture, I found myself calling Gavin back.

"I have an answer to your question" I told him feeling breathless when he picked up. I then told him that it would be a challenge that I was willing to engage in.

He laughed at that and spoke as if I'd surprised him. His voice was laced heavily with lust. I could tell he was warming to the idea and probably imagining it in his head as we talked. We made plans to get together in a few days.

***

I drove to Gavin's house Saturday around sundown since Lena didn't know the way. I was exulting in being a little bitchy as I took pleasure in the knowledge that I knew where he lived and she didn't.

I could tell that it was bugging the shit out of her as we exited the car and walked towards the door. Together we stood on the steps and inadvertently reached for the bell at the same time.

I couldn't otherwise tell how Lena was doing. She looked as cool as a fan and perfectly coiffed, but I was very fidgety and so tense that I could not stand still, especially as it took Gavin some time to come to the door.

When Gavin finally did open the door he had a drink in his hand and he wore a plain t-shirt and faded jeans. He opened the door wide enough for both of us to enter. I noticed his smile was just as wide, encompassing us both as we walked in.

We all went into his living room where we took seats around the furniture. Lena took off her jacket and threw it over one of the chairs. She seemed so calm and together, my hands were shaking and I became even more tense at the fact that no one spoke immediately.

"Would anyone like anything to drink?" Gavin asked into the silence. He stood to get a refill of whatever he was drinking.

"Yeah, I'll just have whatever you're having." I told him.

Lena snorted and rolled her eyes as she called out an order like we were in a bar and Gavin was being paid to get it exactly right. She shot me a look when he turned to the bar to fix our drinks that signified that I was an amateur female.

Gavin brought out our drinks and as I took a small sip of the brown liquid I thought maybe my twin was right. I should have shaken off my nervousness and asked for what I liked instead of just thoughtlessly blurting that I'd have what Gavin was drinking. I hadn't even asked what it was but it tasted horrible! I left it mostly untouched on the table.

Lena took her time sipping her fruity looking vodka mix while Gavin slammed back a shot of the gross liquor he'd given me.

When Lena finished with her drink she walked over to Gavin and kissed him on his mouth. For a second he let her do all the work and then when her hands twined themselves through his hair yanking at his head he began to kiss her back. He was not gentle or nice about it either. I was fuming watching this so I reached for the glass on the table and swallowed a big gulp of the nasty shit.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Gavin moving Lena's body towards the stairs so I stood to follow them as they went up. He didn't take us to the bedroom he and I used regularly.

Instead this new bedroom had a hardwood black and white floor that matched the room's décor. It was not as cozy as the bedroom we used either but then this bedroom had a hot tub in the middle of the floor facing the bed. A small white wall kept the hot tub from being totally visible from the bed.

Lena went over and immediately turned on the faucet letting the tub fill up while I took a seat on the bed and Gavin stood in the center of the room. I noticed his eyes tracking Lena's movements.

"Come here." she called to him as she began to strip out of her clothes. She remained in her bra and panties that left nothing to the imagination and six inch black Jimmy Choo's.

Gavin paced toward her and she quickly began ripping his clothes off. Once again he did nothing to help as she undressed him but I could see that he was as erect as he was going to get while still in his jeans. Lena stuck her hand into his pants and relieved him of that little problem.

With his shirt off and jeans down she began to kiss him down his body. The jealousy that rolled through me made me turn my head as she squatted and took him into her mouth without touching him with her hands. His head flopped back onto his shoulders.

I needed another fucking drink. Walking over to the side bar I grabbed the first thing that I saw and poured me a shot.

By this time the two of them had moved into the hot tub. He was sitting and she was riding him. A perverse compulsion made me look. He seemed like he was enjoying himself, very much. His teeth were biting into his bottom lip as her perfect breasts bounced against his chest. I couldn't see much else of her, not that I wanted to, but I did notice that Gavin's hands were spread on the rim of the tub and not on her body.

As I walked by the two of them and back towards the bed I let my hand trail across his arms and without having to check to see I knew his eyes were following me across the room. Sometime after the first or third drink at the bar I had lost my clothes.

The alcohol had really kicked in and I was feeling more than a little stoned. I was so ready for him when he followed shortly after, leaving Lena in the tub alone probably with only a pissed expression on her face to keep her company.

He was putting on a condom as he came toward me with that massive hard on; I assumed that he'd washed before he got out of the hot tub because all I could smell was clean when he reached me.

Still wet from the tub he climbed onto the bed and on top of me sliding into me without preamble. It was so easy to succumb to the sensations and forget that my twin was somewhere in the room.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" I screamed over and over and then yelled out his name as I came.

"Say it again." he hissed.

"Gavin...Gavin...Gaaavviinnn!" I screamed still feeling weightless from the fierce orgasm I'd just had.

Two seconds later I noticed that Lena was rubbing at his back, pulling at him, and using her teeth to nip at his skin. I couldn't believe she had the nerve to get into bed with us, the whore. I hadn't gotten into the fucking hot tub with them.

Gavin's eyes were so glazed over with sex that they were barely open. When he did open them fully, he looked into my eyes as if asking for my permission. I answered him by scooting up the bed letting his dick slide out of me.

He took Lena by the throat and she moved into position in front of him like she didn't even see me, wiggling her butt for him, and making little mewling sounds.

He was wiping up and changing condoms while she was posing in all different positions. I really wanted to slap her. Who the fuck did she think she was, Naomi Campbell or somebody?

When he took her from behind, he began slamming into her while fisting her hair. The sounds they made were so animalistic and he seemed to be no less than captivated by her.

I wasn't getting off on my sister having sex but I couldn't seem to take my eyes away from the sight. They moved almost as if they were one person and it made me realize the potential that sex held. What Gavin and I did was good but what they were doing looked beyond that to me.

I scrambled off the bed about to leave the room when Gavin's voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Get back over here." he growled at me.

"On your back." she barked at him just as loud.

I didn't leave the room but nor did I walk back towards the bed. As Gavin moved onto his back he called to me again but before I could get across the room Lena got astride him taking him into her.

Again they moved like their parts fit perfectly together. I could tell he was close to coming as he shut his eyes tight and grabbed her ass in both hands. His body surged one more time and then he came shuddering and shaking while still inside her.

I had no way of knowing whether or not Lena had come as I was not in any way interested in her part of this situation but from the laugh that she threw out a split second after Gavin came I was certain she hadn't. It was a not so much inclusive laugh, like she was fucking with him.

He pushed her off of him and onto her back then got down between her legs. No matter what he did with his tongue at first, she remained noiseless.

He lifted his head after a minute and I realized that he had forgotten about me being there as he stared at her seeming almost angry.

"Come for me." he said in a voice that sounded as if he might have been begging her, might have been commanding.

He went back between her legs and I stood there unable to move away as she began to move her pussy against his mouth, sighing.

Right before the waves of orgasm passed through her body she looked over at me and our eyes connected. In hers I saw victory. The bitch was smirking at me while coming.

I had guessed right. I should have realized this earlier. Even as we'd sat in Gavin's living room having a drink she had set out to teach me a lesson.

As Gavin got up from between her legs she moved to take his mouth in a devouring kiss while holding on to him like he was the most valuable thing she had ever touched and he seemed to be eating the shit up, he really did.

I was burning up inside, not because I was jealous or even hurt that he preferred her. My only thought was duly noted bitch!

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers