All Comments on 'Sibling Rivalry Ch. 03'

by lovewords

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Love4wordsLove4wordsalmost 13 years ago
Love i

Please update soon. Usually I hate stories like this but this ones really interesting

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 13 years ago
Nope

I love this story but damn I found myself rather sad about this chapter for some reason, make no mistake it was good just made me sad.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 13 years ago
why?

why did it have to end there? I cannot wait for the next chapter, I truly hope Stacy will get the man she deserves.

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
wow

good chapter.. what could these two possibly gain from this in the end? besides sharing std's? Doesn't stacy have a life in a different state or something??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great!

I'm just speechless after reading this chapter. It was hot and juicy and I wish it was LONGER!!.

*****

Fr3akiCh1ckFr3akiCh1ckalmost 13 years ago
Good story

I hate Gavin,

But i still love the story

cheetahgrl_07cheetahgrl_07almost 13 years ago
wow...

The story is hot but also so sad, why hasnt Stacy told on the bitch? I hope Lena gets what she deserves

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great chapter

Why should Lena get the man, she already has a husband.

huneybeehuneybeealmost 13 years ago
GAVIN IZ THE SHIT

I LOVE ME SUM GAVIN HE REALLY KNOWS HOW TO PUT IT DOWN BUT HIS SEX WIT THE 2 SISTERS IZ NASTY U SHULD FIND A WAY FOR LENA TO GET CAUGHT THAT WAY HERE TWIN CAN HAVE A HAPPY ENDING WIT THE MAN SHE LOVESLET LENA LOSE HER HUBAND N GAVIN LET HER SUFFER FOR THE WAY SHE HAS BEING TREATING HER SISTER FOR ALL THOSE YEARS LET THE BITCH END UP WIT NOTHING NO HOUSE NO MAN NO MONEY N C HOW SHE LIKES THAT. (BY THE WAY MY MIDDLE NAME IS LENA)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Needs to be longer!

I LOVE this story!! It is so amazing. I do wish that Lena gets caught and I think that Stacy should have to decide who she wants because Nicholas and Gavin should both want her. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Please don't stop updating until it is finished. I hate starting to read a good story and the author quits. Hurry up already with the next chapter and please make it longer. Thanks!!!

SouthernPassion53SouthernPassion53almost 13 years ago
Keep it going

Hot and steamy and that's just the rivalry between the sisters. I'm looking forward to lena losing both Men to her sister.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 13 years ago
LOSE ALL

Lena is going to lose it ALL WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
this was very wrong and read very real.

Guess that's why its so hot. I like that Lena is a skank but it's harder to get a fix on the narrator. She does some scandalous things, but is ostensibly a good girl at heart. The tension between the twisted twins is fun as well. They oppose each other, then work ( and play) in tandem. Keeping me guessing all the while.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovewords@lovewords
I love reading as much as I love writing. I find all sorts of topics fascinating!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES