Sibling Seduction Ch. 16

Story Info
Jeff and Amy find a way to sneak a quickie before he goes.
1.9k words
4.63
35.2k
2
0

Part 16 of the 35 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fortunately, Bonnie was a light sleeper, because early the next morning, she heard their parents come in upstairs. She woke up her siblings and they scrambled out of bed, all of them still naked. They hustled the bed away and into their clothes. Bonnie went upstairs and bought them time. They got away with it. Who would expect their children to be fucking each other all night?

Soon after, Bonnie left.

The entire drive home she felt guilty, vowing to never do that again. With either of them. But when she got home, she found herself masturbating. Mostly about her brother. She could not deny that she wanted him constantly now.

*****

Jeff stuck around for a while, trying to find a way to fuck his baby sister one last time. He was horny as hell. Five orgasms one day, and none the next? Amy was wearing a tiny light blue shirt that showed her belly and tied around her neck. Her white pants were baggy, and went down a little too far. Again, she was wearing those pink panties with the hearts – the sides were sticking out a bit. Both of them tried to figure out a way to be alone long enough for a good hard fuck.

They teased each other all day, a little kiss here, a little feel there. They were driving each other crazy. One time, they were alone in the hall, and they kissed passionately. Her tongue slipped into his mouth, her hand rubbed the bulge in his jeans, and his hand slid down the back of her pants and into her panties. He felt her bare ass, squeezing it.

Finally, the recroom became free. For how long, neither knew and neither cared. They both needed it. Badly. Trying not to seem too obvious, they went downstairs. At the bottom of the stairs, she turned to him and they were on each other.

He backed her up to the wall, lips finding hers as his hands slid down to her ass. She was breathing heavily into his mouth, her arms going around his neck. Their tongues explored each other’s mouths as he pressed his body hard against hers. She was conscious of his bulge pressed against her stomach. He broke the kiss.

“We better go to the couch.” He breathed. She smiled. Taking her by the hand, he led her to the couch. He sat down and Amy knelt before him like a good little girl. Her nimble fingers fumbled with his fly, and she had his pants undone in seconds. She pulled his rock hard cock out of his underwear, and tingles went through her pussy at the sight. She held it, stroking it, as she bent her head. Her tongue slowly licked up his thick shaft, he watched the saliva trail behind it. She briefly licked around his purple head before slipping it into her mouth, unable to wait any longer. He watched Amy’s lips slide down his rod, warming his entire penis.

She kept it all the way in her mouth for a moment, relishing the feel of her brother’s manhood touching her throat. He moved her hair out of her face so that he could have the perfect view of her lips around the base of his dick.

She began to bob her head up and down, slurping loudly. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp slurp’ the slurping noises were so loud that they could no doubt be heard at the top of the stairs. ‘Slurp slurp slurp slurp’ she was so good at this now, her lips glided so smoothly up his penis. “Mmmmph…’ she breathed, still giving him head eagerly. Finally, she pulled it out of her mouth.

“I need to get fucked really badly brother.” She panted. Her pussy was so wet; she had no doubt that her panties were soaked. He bent down and gave her a peck on the mouth. He grabbed her and spun her around, still kneeling on the floor, such that she was bent over the seat of the couch and her ass was towards him. He reached around her and quickly undid her button and zipper. Her pants slid down to her knees easily.

Amy was bent over in front of him, her ass barely covered by skimpy pink panties with dark pink hearts on them. They were stuck partially up her ass. He had to lick her first, who cares about caution! He grabbed her skimpy panties and slid them down off of her skinny ass. They stuck a little in her crack but he was able to slide them down to her knees. He bent down, kissing each cheek. His hands grabbed an ass cheek, squeezing them, spreading them. He could see her tight little asshole. The asshole that he fucked last night.

He bent way down, his tongue sliding up the crack of her ass. She moaned, panting. His tongue teased around the rim of her anus and she squirmed before him. He slipped his tongue into her tight little asshole, licking all around the inside of it, as far as he could go. Her cunt was tingling like crazy, and now she wanted him in her ass! He licked downward, his nose buried in her asshole now as his mouth found her sensitive pussy lips. He sucked them into his mouth, tasting her. “Ohhhh…” she sighed, bolts of pleasure shooting up her body. The taste of her juices was so strong! She had been horny and wet all day, and had been unable to do anything about it. He loved how delicious his baby sister’s cunt was! He couldn’t take it anymore.

He got up, kneeling behind her.

Jeff ran his rock hard member down the crack of Amy’s ass, over her asshole until it hit the moistness of her slit. She was so hot, and so wet. Her pussy practically grabbed him and sucked the tip inside. “Ohhhh!” she cried softly, pussy gripping the tip of her brother’s penis. He grabbed the sides of her thin waist and slowly eased his cock into his baby sister’s vagina. He moaned as her heat gripped more and more of his member tightly. He was all the way inside her now, his groin pressed against her white ass. He slid his hands up her tight shirt, under her bra. He grabbed her soft breasts, feeling her nipples harden in his hands.

Still holding her tits, he began to slide his cock slowly in and out of her. He used long strokes, sliding his long cock most of the way out of her before driving it back into her. “Unh!” she moaned as her big brother jammed his manhood into her twat hard. He watched her ass cheeks jiggle more and more with each impact as he began to fuck her harder. She was losing it already, biting her lip. “Ohhhhhhhhh…” she moaned, unable to stifle it as her pussy convulsed around Jeff’s driving cock.

He began to fuck her even harder, showing her no mercy as she came all around him. Finally, she recovered, and her brother pulled his penis out of her cunt. He had a huge urge to eat her yummy pussy. Her young, innocent pussy. He practically threw her onto the couch, grabbing her pants and panties. No thought was given to their parents who were just upstairs as he ripped them right off her feet and threw them onto the floor. Amy raised her legs in the air, spreading them wide for him. Her pink cunt lips were pressed together, surrounded by a triangle of brown pubic hair. He buried his face between his little sister’s thighs, his tongue licking violently at her snatch.

“Ohhh God!” she cried out, rubbing her pussy in Jeff’s face. His tongue went far inside her cunt, tasting her delicious juices. His hands had a death grip on her ass, holding her crotch right in his face as his tongue licked rapidly in and out of her hole. He licked up to her clit, where his tongue danced all around it. “Ohhhhh…” she moaned, her hand grabbing the back of his head. She was losing it again, writhing her pussy up into his face.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhh!” she came, loudly. Did their parents hear? Neither cared. Her head arched back and her eyes were closed as she had a huge orgasm. Showing a bit of mercy, Jeff raised his head and crawled up the couch. He threw her legs over his shoulders. He grabbed his thick cock and slowly ran it down her sopping wet, swollen cunt lips. He rammed his manhood into her tightness.

“OHH!” she cried. This time, their parents heard her. They just thought that their daughter was yelling about something. They had no idea she was yelling about their son ramming his cock into her too hard!

Her tight pussy gripped him so snugly, and he began to fuck her right there on the couch. Her feet were flailing over his shoulders as he looked down and watched the triangle of her bush make his penis disappear over and over. “Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she tried to keep it down, but her moans still escaped. “Unh! Unh! Unh!” she cried, her brother’s long penis ramming in and out of her needy vagina. He was losing it, and he wanted to cum all over her.

“Take your shirt off.” He panted, still thrusting. Amy pulled her shirt up over her neck, nearly ripping it. Her white bra bounced up and down with her breasts.

“That, too.” He ordered. Face flushed, she reached beneath her and unsnapped her bra. She ripped that off as well, becoming completely naked. Her dark pink areolas surrounded her erect nipples. Her white breasts bounced up and down as she got fucked hard on their parent’s couch. He lost it. He slid his rock hard penis out of her vagina with a ‘slurp’. Her legs were still over his shoulders as he held his rock hard manhood in his hand. He moaned.

The biggest, thickest stream of cum he ever shot fired violently out of his penis, splattering across her face. Amy closed her eyes, smiling.

His cum nearly went in her eye. That load was all across her cheek, nose, and eye. The hot liquid felt sticky. Another load came out, this one caught her mouth, and she opened it quickly, but a little too late. Most of it was all over her lips and nose.

He moaned, dick jerking again. Like a fountain it poured straight down and onto his baby sister’s tits. He tried to move it so that his hot cum was as much over each tit as possible.

He moaned, and his helpful sister grabbed his penis, stroking still more cum out of him. She had never seen so much cum! It was all over her face and tits; she had the sticky white goo all over her naked body. His hot liquid felt so nice on her skin, she loved it! He let her legs fall from his shoulders as she leaned forward to suck what remained of his sperm into her mouth. She licked him clean, and then licked her sticky hand clean. She smiled at him, beautiful with his cum literally all over her. Lines of white liquid covered her like a web.

“Wow!” she said, “ that was a lot of cum!” Her finger scooped some from around her hard nipple. She dipped the finger into her mouth, tasting the salty substance. The two cleaned up and she got dressed, a little satisfied at least.