All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 26'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hardcore

I've been hooked since chapter one and have to say the only thing that had put me off a bit was the rough sex. Not used to S&M type sex because I read mostly incest and erotic couplings so don't come across it much. As I read along the rough sex became acceptable to me because of how damaged these two are, especially Megan a girl who was raped but enjoys it like this. What works for me however is that her brother is the only one she trusts to do it. Sick but in a way sort of touching. My point with this chapter is that the scene in her room was hardcore even by previous standards but well done. It always amazes me how she can egg him on to that level knowing full well he will tear her apart. For the record however the girl is a bit stupid not to have seen his feelings but guess there wouldn't be a story. P.S. nice job with the trial a little larger than life but was a lot of fun.

kitkat88kitkat88over 13 years ago
Great Job!

Loved the first half of the story! "The Winthrop trial" was really done well I could almost see the headlines. Like how vicious Mark became costing 2 people there marriages and one his career! I get a kick out of how brutal he is to everyone else but tries to be so sweet to his sister.

The sex was really hot in this one. This girl certainly wouldn't mind Mark tying her to a bed post :)

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 13 years ago
Breathless

I swear I was exhausted after reading this chapter saga.. I felt every ounce of emotion and passion in this.. You know I always love every word. The story/line is so amazing you forget that its incest or s/m.. It's just who they are and how they are. Simply delicious and yummy!

BIGIRLUVBIGIRLUVover 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!

Every story gives me a better understanding of M/M. You are soo detailed that I feel as if i'm there and can see it all unfolding before my eyes. You are by far THE best author I have encountered in some time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This chapter tied so much together. It was so good to see her pull together years of being dense when it came to how her brother felt. I just hope she doesn't destroy him by asking him to still be with him if she doesn't want a relationship. I hope that we get to the present now. As good as the review of the court thing was and it was real good! You are very talented at bringing up a brilliant backstory. I assume the problem at the end of the trial was they discovered something about her. It's the only thing Mark would role over to stop. I just really want to get to present day and her answer to him. This chapter gave me hope she might do the right thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
super duper story , totally awsome

Keep up the great work n good luck publishing it , its a shame marks such a pussy at tyms , being a fellow psychotic I guarantee u I would demand love . N max sooo would b dead , bt hey this is ur story , n ur doing a fantastic job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Normally don't read in the incest section...

but I have to say this was one hell of a story. Very well told, your attention to detail is remarkably good. Way to go lovecraft, I can see why this one was so highly rated.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I’m happy to read that you have an editor which could make your stories easier to read as well as more enjoyable. Although you mentioned that improvement would be coming to earlier chapters, I did not see the effects of proofreading. It looks contrary to your saying that the end was quickly approaching, that there are over 20 chapters remaining, Ok by me-as I want to see how this tale is resolved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...