All Comments on 'Siblings with Benefits Ch. 28'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kurumi79kurumi79about 13 years ago
Fuck Yeah!!!

wait you cant leave us hanging like that its not fair. we've waited so long but it was good and the end was the best. keep up the good work.

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37about 13 years ago
Perfection

as always it was worth the wait. I feel the set up for the end and will be sorry that it every has to end. But damn what a story. There has to be some sort of way to heal the Alex/Mark family emotional upheaval. All the emotions that Megan is having is heartfelt too. You are the Love Craft... It doesn't get any better than this Series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

As always, I simply cannot wait for the next chapter! The development that's been going on is simply amazing; nothing short of the best story I've ever read on this site. Keep up the amazing work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow. This is simply amazing.

In the past 24 hours, I spent 16 hours reading from chapter one. This story is beyond amazing. I love the drama, the action, the romance. I cant get enough of this story. IMO there is way too much sex, Id be fine if the sex scenes were 1 page, but some of your sex scenes are pushing over 2 pages. This was a great read so far, dish out some more chapters quickly please, I cant get enough of this. Thank you for the awesome read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thank you Sensai!

I don't know how much better this story can get but I look forward to reading those others listed after these....damn you're good! Thank you for delivering in this forum....don't forget us when you hone your craft and get tame and go public...give us the hard stuff here..we love it and can take it.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 3 years ago

If I weren't reading this on catchup I would say that's another cliff you've left us hanging over, it seems to be a bad habit you've gotten into. But what a great story. So, onto chapter. 29.

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

I’m still waiting for the present to arrive, but I think you said two more memories, so still one more flashback I guess. Certainly enjoying the couple-love and would like to see it develop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...