Sid and Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I know this is going to sound like bullshit. You know that before I met you I had only one other cock in my mouth and I didn't know what to do and I didn't enjoy it..."

Melissa went on. "Well you have my mom to thank for that blow job---and many more if you found it remotely pleasurable." And then she told Sid about the book her mom had bought her and her practice sessions over the years.

"You are trying to tell me, that, in essence, that was your first blow job, and the first time a man every came in your..."

"Uh, huh. Look, I wasn't celibate those years we were apart but I wasn't exactly getting banged on a regular basis, hell, as I look back, a handful of very short and unrewarding episodes and it was never much to write home about. But I never let another man take me orally. There was only one man I ever wanted to do that with---you. I was scared just now, afraid I'd screw up, gag, spit or not really like it, in spite of my mother's wise counsel. You might be pleased to know that I fucking loved it. So, should a time come when you tire of my little pussy or my tight little pooper, I'm sure I can find a way to satisfy you. And speaking of my ass and pussy, you're hard again. I don't suppose you brought any lube so we might want to pass on the ass fuck but my little cunt is positively dripping. Do me baby. Do me from behind, hard, like a bitch in heat, nasty, I'm yours."

"Take it, you hot little cunt! Take it all, take that cock in your tight little pussy. Work that ass baby, fuck me back, oh yeah, that's right, cum for me baby, let me hear you moan, oh yes, that it, right now, your ready, here it comes...oh, fuck!!!!"

"I need total honesty." Melissa said after they had both come down from another spectacular fuck. "You won't hurt my feelings, but I've just got to know, these things are important to a girl. You once told me, let me get this right, 'You're not just a fuck, not just a piece of ass---and don't you dare ever become one!' Well, I didn't, but when it comes to you, and God I love you so damned much, I want to be a fuck, a piece of ass---your piece of ass... I want to be the best damned piece of ass you ever thought of getting---am I getting close?"

"You are fucking with me, little girl, aren't you? You're amazing; nothing in my life before even comes close to you. How lucky can a guy get? You want to hear it? Okay, you're a great fuck and a hot little piece of ass. I also love you more than any man could ever love a woman. Are you happy now?"

"Right answer but with proper instruction and lots of practice I'm sure I can improve. Damned, you're getting hard again! Use your fingers...get some of that slippery stuff out of my pussy and grease me up...use your mouth...I'm very relaxed right now. Oh, that's good, work those fingers in their...yes, now, slow, that's right, balls deep baby, oh God you fill me up...that's so fucking good...oh fuck!"

"You are insatiable!" Sid exclaimed as they cuddled together toward sun set.

"Look, love of my life, I am going to fuck your skinny little butt every day and every way until I take my last breath. First, with you, at least, I've learned that I'm perpetually horny. Secondly, I have no intention of ever giving you a chance to even think about another woman. Am I making myself perfectly clear?"

"Crystal."

"Just checking." Melissa said, playfully.

Melissa was at her parents' house when Mike called. "I always love talking to you hon, but I need to talk to your mom. There's been a slight change of plans. Bethany called; she asked if the grandparents were invited and I said, of course. She's also bringing her fiancé. Even better, they're all taking time off from work and we're sending the plane up a day early. The whole gaggle will be here for lunch on Thursday---we need to plan a lunch on Thursday!"

The cover story was a simple one. Dear friends of Melissa's parents wanted to sponsor a special luncheon for family and close friends. Their own house was being renovated so the luncheon was going to be at Melissa's parents' house. Sid bought it.

Mike took the nine passenger van they often used for dropping off and picking up security staff and met the plane. He dropped the family off a half an hour before the luncheon was scheduled and then parked the van down the street.

"Who are these people again?" Sid asked Melissa as they pulled into her parents' driveway.

"They're just very old, very dear and very intimate friends of the family. Don't worry, I'll introduce you to each of them and stay close in case you forget a name." She said with a Cheshire cat grin.

"There aren't many cars." Sid observed.

"Ah, well, they may have walked, they live close by." Melissa replied.

Sid heard soft voices in the dining room as he and Melissa entered the house. Melissa took him by the hand and kissed him softly.

"I love you, Sid. While I helped a little, this is really Mike's wedding gift, to you, to us. I hope you like it."

As they entered the dining room, Sid was dumb struck. It had been eleven years since he had last seen his siblings and grand parents. He was almost in shock as the recognition hit him. As strong a man as Sid was, he could not fight back the tears as he realized that Mike and his bride to be had arranged the most special wedding gift of all. The room was soon filled with a babble of voices as long hugs were exchanged. Melissa, her parents and Mike stood to the side, beaming with pride.

Kevin was working on his second graduate degree and teaching at the university while also working as an assistant coach of the football team. Daniel was a police sergeant who had gone on after his junior college degree and earned his bachelors. Bethany was a Registered nurse and had recently completed her four year degree. Her fiancé was a lab director; they worked at the same hospital. Kevin's wife was also a teacher at the University and about to complete her Doctorate. Daniel's wife was an assistant district attorney. The grandparents, now retired, were fit and seemed to have aged well since Sid had last seen them. Everyone had turned out just fine.

After lunch Sid walked over to Mike. "This is one hell of a wedding present, partner. Thank you." Sid, said, given the Major a hug.

"I was just trying to catch up on the old, 'I owe you' list. How am I doing?" Mike said softly.

"I'm pretty sure this takes you over the top in that regard." Sid said.

Melissa and the three women were chatting together, having quickly struck up friendships as they compared notes on their respective families.

"I'm not going to let this be a once a decade occurrence. I'm being selfish in that regard. I've never seen Sid so damned happy. You all being here completes him. You're a family; we're a family, now. Nothing should ever change that in the future. I wish we all lived closer together."

"We all feel a little guilty that Mike spent all this money to get us here, renting a plane and all. Next time we'll pay our own way; we've all come out pretty well in life---thanks in no small measure to our brother Sid---and I think we can afford it." Bethany said.

Melissa laughed. "Ladies, my mom knew your brother was something pretty special before I even realized it. Years ago, right after Sid and I met, she said. 'He probably isn't going to end up being a doctor or lawyer, but he'll do just fine in life.' He's done more than just fine. Sure, the pilot needs to get paid and they burn a little fuel but Mike and Sid own that airplane, or at least their business does. They're equal partners in what has become a very successful enterprise. Hey! Maybe you could all move here? I mean, we have a major university and one of the top medical centers in the country. They're always looking for sharp law enforcement types and my dad has a law practice that he needs to retire from in the next few years. I'm sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself."

It was a very special and wonderful wedding, made even more so by the fact that all of the people that Sid and Melissa loved dearly were in attendance. The honeymoon in the mountains was a special time of discovery for the two young lovers. Over the years that followed all of Sid's siblings ended up moving and building their own homes on the expansive property which Sid had purchased. The business went public; Mike and Sid stayed on in management roles for a few years and then retired to the board of directors.

Melissa became a minor celebrity in the NGO world; Sid absolutely would not let her risk her life in the far flung corners of the world again. She kept busy at home and was deliriously happy doing so. They had four children...two boys and two girls.

It was on a beautiful spring day many years later as Sid and Melissa hustled their four children off to school that she looked over at her husband, the love of her life, the man who had saved her life and thought back those many years before to words her mother had uttered: "He'll never hurt you, always protect you and love you like no other man on this earth until the day he dies." As he took her in his strong arms she realized what a smart woman her mom had been.

Edited by Red Martha.