Signed First Edition Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers

Best regards,

Rod

I wrote out the check, put it and the letter in a legal envelope, and walked back to the living room. But I halted just before I turned the corner to the room and listened to their hushed conversation.

"And when he finally kissed me, I just sort of melted and surrendered to him," Elaine was saying.

"He DOES tend to have that effect on a girl," Sandy replied. "Is he ... uh ... I mean, is he like Rod? I mean ...."

"I guess they ARE identical, after all," my wife confided. "I mean, size-wise. But they ... well, the way they ... USE it ... it was different. In some ways, they aren't the same at all."

"Gosh," Sandy replied, and she was silent for several seconds. "Did ... did he make you cum?"

"Oh, God, did he ever! When I think about it, I ...."

"Yeah, I know. He makes me ... uh ...." She didn't finish, but after a pause, she asked: "Does Rod make you ... uh ... you know ... like that?"

"Oh, gosh, you'd better believe it! Every time! Every single time! But like I said, he's different. I mean, he's not the same ... way. It's hard to explain."

I thought that was quite enough of that, and rounded the corner and walked in on them. "Okay, it's all set," I said loudly. "Sandy, are you absolutely SURE you want to do this?"

They had both fallen guiltily silent upon my entry, and while our redheaded friend couldn't muster the internal strength to meet my gaze, she answered swiftly and surely, "Yes, Rod. Yes, I'm sure."

I handed Elaine the envelope. "Here, give this to Reggie Cathwright. I put his address on the back, if you've forgotten the way. Do whatever he says, and then drive Sandy back home." I turned to Sandy. "Be sure and call Tod and tell him you're going to be back late. This will probably take a few hours."

They were both stunned into immediate silence. "Reggie?" Elaine finally asked when she'd found her voice. "Do I have to ...?"

I silenced her with a gesture, then held out my hand to her and helped her to her feet. I put my hands on her shoulders and held her so that our faces were very close. "Obey me, Pet," I commanded.

"Yes, Master," she replied, then was immediately cognizant that she had disobeyed the rules by calling me that when there was someone else present. But this only emphasized to Sandy what was about to happen to her, and we both realized that the slip of the tongue was beneficial in this case. Elaine swallowed hard. "Rod, if he shows me the crystal, I'll probably ...."

"I've given you a command, Pet."

She took a deep breath. She blushed and cast a quick glance at Sandy before purposefully saying, "Yes, my Master." She picked up her purse and gestured to her friend to follow her toward the door.

"Oh, and Elaine," I said as an afterthought. She paused and looked back at me. "I want you to ask him a question for me. Make sure you remember. Bring me the answer." She nodded and waited for me to continue. "Ask him ... Dodgers or Angels?"

She gave a small smile, nodded, and walked out of the room. Sandy, her eyes large and doe-like, followed in her wake.

I knew it would probably take awhile, but man, time drags by when you're awaiting the outcome of something important. I fixed myself a salad, perused the news online, and finally decided to get ready for bed and read awhile. I was suddenly on a Robert Leslie Bellem kick. Bellem wrote an awful lot of stuff back in the pulp era ... a million words a year at his peak in the mid-1930's, and he dabbled in all sorts of genres. But his most famous serial character was "Dan Turner, Hollywood Detective" in Spicy Detective Magazine. The stories were sexy, but the sex was all assumed ... nothing too risqué could actually be printed in those days. They were also loaded with so many hardboiled similes and metaphors that the works are downright hilarious to today's readers. I'd found dozens of the stories in free online e-reader websites, and three them kept me preoccupied for a little while, anyway.

At long last, I heard her coming in the front door, and she entered the room, rather subdued and shy, and sat on the edge of the bed beside me. "Did you eat any dinner?" I asked her.

"Yes," she answered softly. "Cathy fixed us sandwiches after about an hour, but ...."

"What is it, Pet? What happened?"

She sighed. "Well, he sat us down in his living room as soon as we got there, and then he took the letter you'd given me to deliver, and he excused himself for about ten minutes. Sandy was really nervous, so I kept telling her it would all be okay ... and besides, it was too late to back out now. But to tell you the truth, I was pretty anxious myself. Anyway, when he came back, he told Sandy that he'd demonstrate how deeply and completely a good subject could be taken into a hypnotic trance by doing it to me first. So he held up a little velvet bag, just like ours, and I think I made a noise before I could stop myself, but then he was holding up the gem in front of me, and suddenly, I was SO sleepy. And I wanted to fight it, because I didn't want anyone else to have that much power over me ... but I remembered what you had told me, about doing whatever he said, so I decided to surrender ... to just let myself go ... and the next thing I knew, I was waking up in a chair in the dining room, and an hour had passed, and Cathy was serving us sandwiches."

She took a breath to calm herself. "He was talking and talking about how lucky he was to be able to help women who wanted to release their 'latent suppressed submissive desires,' and I think Sandy was listening to him, but my mind was in turmoil, because I realized that he could do ANYTHING to me, and I wouldn't be able to fight it. After we'd eaten for awhile, he got up and walked around the table and stood behind Sandy's chair, and he put his hands on her shoulders and leaned forward and whispered in her ear. And, oh Rod, it was like he'd just flipped a switch in her head. Just like that, she was asleep, and I think she'd have hit her head on the table if he hadn't been holding her ... and he lowered her slowly, until her cheek was resting on the table in front of her. And then ... then he started walking around the table toward me. And I couldn't make myself get up and run, though I really, really wanted to. I just sat there. And suddenly, I felt his hands on my shoulders, just like he'd done to Sandy. And then ... then I felt his lips next to my ear. And then ... I was waking up, and we were back in the living room again."

My wife shuddered almost violently for a moment, then she stretched herself out across my body and rested her cheek on my chest. "It was time to go then, so we thanked him for his time, and he told us it was nice to see me again, and to meet Sandy. I was halfway out the door before I remembered your question, and he told me he was an Angels fan, but Cathy followed the Dodgers. And then we went back to the car and I drove Sandy to Tod's apartment. We were both so quiet on the drive back, lost in our own thoughts ... and finally, I asked her what had happened, and she just shrugged. I asked her how many times she'd gone to sleep for him, and she shrugged again and told me she didn't know ... and for awhile, I don't think she even remembered being hypnotized at all. But she was obviously agitated about something, so I kept asking her what was wrong. And finally, she asked me if I ever sucked you when we made love.

"And I asked 'You mean oral sex?' and she really blushed and nodded. So, I told her that I didn't used to because I didn't like the taste of you, but I'd decided to try it again a couple months ago, and I found out that I really, really LOVED it, and that now, we do it all the time. And suddenly, she was asking all sorts of questions about it ... what it was like having you in my mouth, and did I swallow your cum, and do men truly love it as much as everyone says they do? And she told me that she thought she'd been tremendously selfish for not doing it for Tod, and that she just HAD to try it again, like I had." Elaine lifted her head and looked at me. She was flushed and excited. "And then we were at their place, and she grabbed the paper bag she she'd gotten at Reggie's and she yelled goodbye, and she literally ran inside." She sighed again. "But even while she was talking so excitedly, it was hard for me to pay attention. I was thinking about ... something else."

"What was that, Pet?" I asked.

She looked imploringly into my eyes. She had to work up her courage for a few more seconds before she could verbalize it. "Rod ... how come you've never ... never done it in my ass? I've read articles and stories, and I've ... uh ... I've heard that men really, really like doing it that way to a girl. But you've never made me ... I mean ... you've never asked me if you could. And, of course, I'd do it if you wanted me to. You've told me you like my ass. You pet me there all the time ... and touch me there when we're making love. And I'll bet it would be really tight, and that you'd really like it, if you tried. And ... I stopped at a drug store after I dropped Sandy off, and I bought some lubricant, so I'd be super-slippery for you. And if you were patient with me and did it ... you know ... slowly at first, so that I could get used to you being in there ... I bet that I'D like it too. Maybe I'd like it as much as when I suck you. Rod, do you think you could ...."

"Enough!" I laughed. She blushed crimson and looked away. "I would love to try something new with you, Pet."

Her head snapped up and there was hope and lust in her eyes. "You would?"

"But ... um ... don't you think it's just a little odd that you suddenly have this craving? It's a little abrupt, isn't it?"

She blinked up at me. "It's just something I started thinking about on the way home," she answered, crawling up my body until her lips were even with mine. "Isn't a girl allowed to think about having sex with her husband?"

And the night was suddenly filled with the types of very graphic actions that pulp authors were never allowed to write about.

....................

To Be Contiued

blacknight99
blacknight99
1,132 Followers