Signs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Next news!" she said, and we giggled, her breasts rippled and the dry semen cracked into crazy patterns.

"It will be the one after next!" I said. She flashed a smile at me and massaged a breast, the semen flaked off and as it drifted to her lap the sun made it shine. Then we both said,

"If at all!" and laughed. There was no mention on the next news. The tension was building. We looked ahead and said nothing. She made more sparkles as she scratched semen off her breasts with her finger nails. The orange dawn dissipated and the red sandy soil became the dominant feature, the rows of wheat miserable and pathetic as it tried to hold the soil down against the wind. There had been many dust storms this year and likely to be many more. We watched the evidence of the farmers' grief. Between songs there was a mention of something funny up north and then another song. We looked at each other and said nothing.

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like.............................." The song continued and we looked at each other. Mavis reached out, took my cock in her hand and gave it a squeeze for luck. I took my foot off the accelerator and let the utility coast. By the time the song finished we were almost stopped, I braked so we came to a standstill on the road verge.

"Something strange has happened up north overnight," the announcer said and he went on to describe and name the town.

"This morning when the locals got up they found a snowman in the centre square!" I turned the radio up and we listened as a resident spoke of some of the signs. We opened our doors and got out as we listened. We looked comical, Mavis topless and me bottomless as we walked to the back of the utility. We stood, looking at each other, both ready to laugh but intent. The shopkeeper came on next. I reached out and held her hands. He was funny, appreciating our joke and proclaimed that though reindeers had, until now, never been seen, there was no way anyone couldn't say there weren't any. Mavis dropped my hands and came closer, we wrapped our arms around and hugged each other.

Next was an elderly lady who proclaimed in a quavering voice she'd never seen anything like it- magical she said as she described the fairy lights we'd hung over a tree. I pushed Mavis away and on my knees unbuttoned her shorts as she began to pull my shirt up my back. A child was next and he was excited, talking about Santa, Christmas and the artificial snow we'd thrown over a tree. I pulled Mavis's shorts down and she stepped out of them as I looked at her pussy. She must have taken her knickers off when she went to the toilet. The announcer continued, reporters had been sent and would arrive in the town in about 3 hours time. A song came next,

"Silent night, holy night..............."Mavis and I whooped and jumped around, we kissed and laughed as we hugged each other. She quickly pulled my shirt off. I reached forward to touch her and as I did she caught my hand.

"I want you," she said with a soft voice, "Inside me!" We kissed and then I lifted her up to sit on the utility's lid. She scooted her bum back until she was in the middle of the lid and then reclined on her elbows with her legs wide open. I could see the bright pink flesh of her sex as I climbed up to join her. On my knees, between her legs, I came forward. She reached out and as she guided my cock I quickly lowered myself and thrust forward to enter her.

The song on the radio ended and more residents were interviewed, we lay together, relished our contact and listened to the locals talk of their surprise when they found the ski poles and skis we left leaning on a fence near the general store. My cock throbbed in her cunt and Mavis held me to her as we listened to the next interview. I kissed her and she pulled me closer as we kissed, my cock hot in its engorgement, hot inside Mavis. She flexed her muscles and I felt the delicious pleasure. Another interview and then there was an interval with another song. Mavis started to sing.

"While shepherds washed their cocks by night, All seated.................................." Her guess was wrong and we laughed as the new song started.

"Jingle bells, Jingle bells, jingle............" and slowly I started to slide in and out of Mavis while she held me tight to her.

"Jiggle balls, Ahhh, Jiggle balls, Mmm, jiggle............" Mavis sang along with the music with the intercession of grunts and sighs, her hand went to my balls and she held them.

Another interview and the question was asked.

"Who did it?" And no one knew. Gently, in and out, we listened. I touched her nipples, felt them hard and beautiful and rolled them between my fingers. More interviews and people speculated as to who did it. Again, no one knew. We both sighed with relief. Another song started.

"While shepherds watched......................" Mavis threw her legs further apart and we started to fuck, we'd waited long enough. My hard cock plunged into her sopping, wet cunt and the rhythm started, fast and furious as her legs went up to wrap around me. She started to wail, the pitch rose to a stuttered shout. I felt her arms wrap around me and could feel the welts form as she dragged her nails over my back. Her arms and legs became vice like as they held me and pulled me deeper into her, with a shrill cry her body shuddered and she started to twitch as she came. I thought of her spilling milk as she convulsed, her breaths were deep and her cries shattered the morning quiet.

It was too quiet, no birds, not even the carol of a magpie, or the peep, peep of a finch. We continued to thrust at each other as her orgasm subsided and mine approached, it teetered in its commitment, almost there.

"Rusty!" A voice! "Come here!" As one we looked. We could hear panting and saw the dog- a sheep dog racing towards the utility. It watched as it started to run around us, the brown dog's yellow eyes intent on us as its prey.

"Rusty! Get here!" The booming voice unsettled the dog and it did another circle of the utility before racing off towards the voice. We saw the man, a farmer, leaning on a fence, a huge grin on his face as he watched us. As one we moved, Mavis pushed me away as she turned onto hands and knees, as the fiberglass of the utility lid flexed and snapped and we dropped down between the two halves; as I started to ejaculate, huge gobs that were thrown from my cock to land on Mavis and all over the broken lid. It was difficult for me to move as my hips were busy, they hurled the squirts of semen that landed indiscriminately as we scrambled to escape. There was laughter too but neither of us were laughing. The farmer decided to add reason to our desperate escape.

"Sool Rusty, Sool!" The voice boomed, the dog turned and raced towards us, it lunged in its gait and yelped, anticipating the excitement of a kill.

"Sool, sool, Rusty! Sool!" mixed with laughter, the sound of the dog as it sucked in air and its feet pounded the dirt as it frantically ran to catch us. I never realized that anyone could be capable of such haste, we got into the cabin of the utility as Rusty raced and we heard the dog's teeth connect as it bit the air where I'd been. As the utility's door slammed shut it struck the dog's head and there was a yelp. I hunted for the keys and anxiously we both watched the farmer and his trusty dog Rusty. The farmer ran towards us and Rusty lay on the ground motionless.

The keys- they were in the ignition all the time, I turned the key and quickly we were away, dust billowed behind us as we accelerated and left the man and dog behind. We could hear the utility lid flap at the back as we gained speed. I looked at Mavis her chest heaving- her breasts riding the tide of each breath and I was no better. It took a while for either of us to speak. We flew along the road and wondered why neither of us had seen the dog or man.

"Wow, I wonder where they came from? she said breathlessly.

"Dunno!" was all I could say. At the next intersection I turned right and we sped along to avoid being caught. After a while we looked and as there was no other plume of dust behind us we knew no one was following. I stopped and we made hasty repairs to the utility lid. My shirt and Mavis's pants were still on the side of the road, souvenirs for the farmer. It felt strange being naked doing the repairs.

We said little for the rest of the journey home. I was grateful that we didn't need to stop for petrol. We did stop though to put what clothes we had on. When we arrived home we both scurried inside and too tired to do much else we turned on the air conditioner and went to bed, my bed. We held each other as we drifted off to sleep. When we woke later we listened to the radio as we shared a very late breakfast. We wondered about Rusty, and whether the farmer had made any reports to the media.