All Comments on 'Signs'

by hoo_hoo_boo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
?

What happened? The story was ok but when an ending was being formed it just cut off and then it was all repeated? Was that on purpose and if so, why?

moonlitclovermoonlitcloverover 14 years ago
petrol

i know you mentioned on the boards that you thought the vernacular would detract but it didn't phase me and i liked the sexually assertive busybody neighbor girl. :)

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 14 years ago
Confusing

Like Anon, I wondered what happened. The story didn't seem to end, before it started again. I also wondered why, in the first sex scene, Mavis gave a hand job instead of a blow job. All in all, the story seemed quite confusing. BTW, the British words were not a problem for me either.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booover 14 years agoAuthor
You are right

The story has been repeated and I don't know why. In its transposition from my computer onto the site a big tract has been repeated. I'm sorry, its unintended. I'm also required to rate the story and as its mine I don't want to so I'm giving it a big fat zero. I just want to apologise.

lescargo2lescargo2about 11 years ago

A bit confusing that one......there seems to be 3 copies joined togther...........

not a bad story.....

story *****

presentation **

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Apart from the duplication, and the confusing section with the nosy neighbour- good story and erotic. 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous