All Comments on 'Silent But Deadly - A Man Cums'

by dischargeqwerty

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ahhh, DQ...

You never disappoint. Loved this! Thanks for helping to start my day off right. X!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
need more talking and assplay

I really wanna hear you yell and use more assplay it really gets my puss off please oh please do it! GET AGGRESSIVE DAMN IT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Better!!

Some of your audios have a creepy voice, but when you use your real voice, it's so much better!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I skipped ahead to 4.5 min remaining and came before you reached 10 in your 10second countdown.i held on and managed a second wave when you came though. Thanks. I agree with the creepy voice thing though, it sounds like there's someone else in the room but you don't want them to hear you so you're whispering. Overall, the image of your dick enjoying me was pleasant and if I had patience to masturbate for that long I probably could have cum at least 1 more time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdischargeqwerty@dischargeqwerty
What is up people? Call me DQ, or whatever suits your fancy. I am here to jack off, lets just get that out there. Second, I'm here to meet people that share my view that porn, sex, and other assorted dirty shit is not bad for you. I believe that pleasure is actually a good thi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES