All Comments on 'Silent Singer'

by SadDreamer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Interesting debut. I assume it's only the first chapter. Better editing needed, but it pulled me in.

Five, for starters.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Curious

About finding out more about Missy and what she's going through thats making her cut herself. I'm very interested in this and i hope chapter 2 will be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hated It.

Horrible Story, why write something sooooo sad.

SadDreamerSadDreameralmost 12 years agoAuthor

I'm sorry for the errors. This is my 1st story ever. I just wanted to write something different and a bit realistic. Hopefully i'll find an editor soon to make reading my story more enjoyable. And thank you for your comments! :)

drowellydrowellyalmost 12 years ago
whaaaat?

It made no sense. Not a romance story at all. Maybe your next story will be better?

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
fuck them

write what you want and develope a following and 99% of the time you can forget complaints from people that have never written anything. of course those that say how wonderful you are should be considered the best and brightest even if they have not written anything. develope a thick skin. not everyone liked dickens, hg wells, bronte, etc.

MimiRoseMimiRosealmost 12 years ago
Question?

Will this story have more chapters? I don't want form an opinion of your story off an assumption.

SadDreamerSadDreameralmost 12 years agoAuthor

Yes their will be more chapters. Chapter to was submitted tonight. Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Your story is haunting, just as it is unexpected. I did not think I would stumble across something of this caliber here.

Some of us know exactly what that room looks like, it's perimeters, the prison of it. We have been Missy. That's what makes your story good: it sings to the part in us that wants to give up and is weary of life. I suggest that you keep writing and editing, but your strength is emotive tone. Stay with that and you will do well for yourself.

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago

haunting and original... excited to see where this goes

VgheatVgheatalmost 12 years ago
Interesting - Different.

Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes

I've been there and know what it's like to feel that gut wrenching sadness of despair, when death is the only solution. The searing pain, the feeling of emptiness, the cry for help, the tears dripping off ones chin, yes, most people have no idea what it's like not to be loved. "SadDreamer" your tale should bring out compassion for a lonely sole, but will they really understand. Thanks.

Mellymell25Mellymell25almost 12 years ago
wow

I really felt that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous