Silver Lining

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I pulled out, the two of us embraced. We kissed passionately, like only young lovers can. We made love again and again throughout the night. It was well into the next morning before fatigue finally set in. We stopped long enough for Audrey to phone a lawyer, then made love one more time before going to sleep.

************ Chapter 17 ************

Compared to the average divorce, Audrey's was quick and easy. She got the house and a healthy settlement. By the time it was over, we were spending all our time together, even though we still maintained separate houses. We both agreed to take things slow, but that didn't last. In late spring, I gave Haley's dad his house back and moved in with Audrey. We were engaged a few months later and got married a year later, the Sunday after we got our degrees. We both got excellent jobs, and in a few months we were able to afford a larger house in an uptown neighborhood. Audrey was pregnant, and we needed the space. Over the years, we had our share of problems, but neither of us ever regretted the hardships we had been through to find each other.