All Comments on 'Silver Linings'

by SilverSilhouette

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good start....

Needs work on the proof reading and better editing. When someone speaks the number 2, you write 'two' instead. Also you wrote 'u' instead of 'you'. You're writing a story, not a text message to a friend. A few words seem to be missed in sentences. There's too many !!!!!! at the end of some parts. It helps if you read aloud what you have written first then these little errors get picked up.

Apart from that, I like the story and the plot so please keep it up.

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouettealmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you ^^

I appreciate both the encouragement and the critique.

I'll make sure to pay closer attention to the typos in the next installment that I hope to have out later this week or early next week. I have elected to use numbers as opposed to letters also...as I have found its easier on the eyes when reading on the flickering screen of phones, tablets, desktop and laptop monitors for extended periods of time. Here's to hoping I can make this story a rather enjoyable one for you guys :)

AndileAndilealmost 10 years ago
Liked it

I like the plot of this story so far. Work on your spelling because its extemely annoying. Hopefully you'll continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intrigued

Is there more to the story? There should be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

this story's amazing. I really hope you finish.

SilverSilhouetteSilverSilhouetteover 7 years agoAuthor
Been a while!

Its been a long time but I've finished the 2nd part that's in with the editor for checks....working on number 3....wish me luck!

P.S. Thanks for the comments! I have taken all in consideration and appreciate the time taken to read this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous