All Comments on 'Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 07'

by maxd01

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Literoticareader99Literoticareader99almost 11 years ago
This has been a very good story

I have really enjoyed your story. I like how you've developed the characters. I like dan a lot and hope he gets his new mate soon. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

But who is this walking bear and when is Dan going whip some of these jackass

maxd01maxd01almost 11 years agoAuthor
Yay!!!

I feel so loved... This is the chapter that is doing the best. Please leave me some more comments on what you like and dislike so I can keep improving it.

redlion75redlion75almost 11 years ago

still don't like the fact that mari left the pack with cubs on the way. that will be 2 sets of cubs dan has lost. if aiden had been maris mate and not angies with a more dom personality would have been better for dan I think

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

It just keeps getting better each time, love it and can't wait for more.

ArdamellonArdamellonalmost 11 years ago

I must say i love this story one of the few were stories that have fox were's in it that are apart of the story. Not just a side note.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
love it

Oh wow I absolutely love this story. I can't wait until your next posting and I have read the other story about Mari and Geoff and I love it too. Just please don't stop writting and posting this series. I love it!!!!

maxd01maxd01over 10 years agoAuthor
Silver Kitsune Clan

Just submitted the second chapter and should be up middle of next week.

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 10 years ago
Can't Get Enough!!!

I want to see Dan with his new mate, Paulo with his, and everyone to find true happiness. This was a great series & I can't wait to see what happens next!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You may ask...

You may ask me how I can possibly be snarky with a story that involve a sad case like Sylvia? Well, since you asked...I just avoid the topic of sylvia and point out something amazing to me. Gary decided to fight Maric for the Beta position...Thank you so much for that Dan, putting Maric on the spot like that and just throwing him to the wolves! Not even been a member for 5 minutes and its "Hi HO HI HO! Off with the pecking order we go." Maric shows up in a truck with his poor daughter and right out of the gate has to get into a fight to prove his coolness. Highschool anynore? Any memories getting stirred up here?

Lets not forget that foxy vixen who is a "spirit healer" not going to forget her. I can just hear the song "Sexual healing" playing in the background while she's getting her groove on.

I really wish I was Dan...lucky sonuvabi...okay, I won't finish that. Even if his mother was one that is just rude to call her that.

Enjoyed the story alot buddy! Keep up the good work! Don't let haters get you down. I will bad mouth you for them! <snicker> LOL

Sincerely, Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This story could be better but still a good story. You need to find a synonym for snicker. Sometimes I get the creepy uncle vibe from Dan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous