Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Sylvia didn't notice that Mari was pregnant at the moment since she had a nice and loose shirt on. What she was focusing on was Paulo next to her since she did feel somewhat safe with him nearby. When he urged her to sit down next to him she did and leaned into him. It was an instinctive reaction since her wolf had come to trust him even if she wasn't there yet.

Mari looked at the other man and smiled at him. "You have to be her father right?" She smiled at the older man who was hovering over the two cubs. "Welcome as well and come in." Mari settled down next to her. Most of the little pups scurried over and settled around Mari, Geoff, and Sylvia.

"Mari, we have missed you!" All of them settled down around her and Aiden growled.

"And what am I then? I seem to remember having at least two cubs in our bed this morning." Aiden flexed his fingers at them when he said that. "Tickly fingers or a spanking, will have to think about it."

That got a squeal and giggles from the cubs and even Sylvia. Paulo settled down next to Sylvia and mock growled back. They were both technically cubs so were technically eligible for the tickly fingers. "Mine and don't think about it... I bite..." Paulo snickered at Aiden when he said that.

That caused the entire room to start laughing.

Mari and Aiden both looked at him and then started giggling and then out right laughing. "Oh god that is so wrong Paulo. I should have Dan spank you." She was snickering really badly and even Sylvia sort of smiled.

"See little one, we can have fun and laugh." Paulo leaned over and gently placed his arms around her and cuddled her. His eyes looked at Geoff and tears could be seen. *Can you please help my mate? She is broken and I don't know what to do.* He hoped that Geoff could hear him.

Geoff stiffened and slowly nodded. *My mother talked to me about her and one of our best spirit healers is here just for her. We will do our best." His eyes flashed at Mari. *I couldn't imagine how she felt when Dan took over as her alpha and needing her in his bed and feeling Sylvia's spirit... don't even want to think about it.* He slowly walked over to the two and squatted down.

Geoff gave her a gentle smile. "Sylvia I have someone who wants to talk to you. He is my uncle and a wonderful man. He won't hurt you and especially since Paulo is in charge of you and your Alpha scares me." He tried to smile when he said that.

Mari snickered. "Maybe because you took his little submissive away from him..." That got more laughs from the pack. "Seriously though his uncle is a wonderful man and wouldn't hurt a fly." The girl could feel Mari's submissivness and leaned into it.

"Thank you." Her voice was tiny and shaky. She didn't know this woman but something called to her wolf and told her that she was safe in her arms.

"You are welcome cub and though Geoff might not agree my bed is always open to you if you need some snuggling. I am sort of used to it since I was in charge of the cubs when I was in Dan's pack." She smiled at Geoff since they had any number of kits find their way to their bed since she had moved in.

When Geoff's uncle walked in, the best way to describe him was aged. His hair was a soft gray and his face had a sort of soft wrinkled effect and he was clean shaven. His eyes caught everyone's attention since they were so very blue and gentle. They almost exuded gentleness and care. "Hello kit, I am Geoff's uncle and was asked to help you."

He looked at Paulo and gave him a very gentle smile as well. "I will take very good care of her son and we will make sure that she is healed. I am going to need your help to heal her." The help of her mate would more than help him take care of her.

~~~

@ browneye218 -- I have 2 or three more chapters of this book. I am going to have a side story with Geoff and Mary and maybe one or two others. I am sort of working on a completely different series but it will have a Dan and Geoff though you won't recognize them. I have been roleplaying both Dan and Geoff for more years than you know. In the series I am thinking of Geoff is an inu and Dan is human. Still debating on that one.

I am considering a second series with the Silver moon series. It is going to be a bit bloodier than this one though. I might, or might not, leave a cliff hanger at the end of the final chapter...

@ Anonymouse 1 -- Coyotes and wolves can inter breed. That is a fact though it rarely happens. Don't forget that we are talking magical/spiritual creatures. They might be some sort of predator but they are also humans in one form.

@Anonymouse 2 -- Dan isn't completely there. When he threatened Geoffrey he was reacting to having his stability taken away. Mari has been keeping his wolf from going howling during the night. Yes he might have come across as a jerk but that was what I wanted. Dan is an Alpha wolf and anything that might impact on his pack is treated as a threat. Geoff taking his little sub away is a threat and he is reacting that way. As far as the editor I do have one but I am the one that screwed up by missing that bit. Go me...

As far as the bit with Mari having his pups that is sort of to add drama as well as adding bonds. As you have probably picked up the world Dan ended up in is not what we would call normal. Now consider how having all of the packs in his slice of the world being impacted by his connection with a totally different countries leadership might impact on things... Not saying any more now...

@Lily -- you are so very right. The loss of a spouse can linger for many years. That and the loss of your parents or abuse can linger on as well. I want some sort of realism in my story. That is why I am doing some time skips. Taking over a pack isn't going to happen in a day and the same goes for losing your mate/children. I almost lost my son to an IED and it did damage me in ways that I won't speak of. Losing a child/mate to a car wreck would only be worse.

@anonymous 3 from Vignette 2 -- To be honest I hadn't really planned on the cubs being so integral to the story but they just sort of grew on me. They are so sweet and willing to accept Dan it just happened. I am glad that some people are enjoying the interaction with them. I was sort of annoyed that two of my chapters were rejected due to 'due to potential under age relationships...'. I will admit that with the shower scenes I was sort of worried but in the case of the little pups I have known a number of people who showered with their kids till they were older. With Paulo I did my best to make sure it was totally asexual. Nothing like that would happen in any of my stories. Kids are inviolate.

More names:

Silver Moon

Alucian pack:

Marissa Rylan (Ma-ree)-- Submissive -- introduced in second chapter

Angela Gaelon -- pack member -- head of kitchen -- mate of Aiden -- introduced in second chapter

Saul Razon -- supplys and future finance officer -- introduced in second chapter

Felanzi Maudon (fel-an-zee)-- head female mate of the former alpha -- introduced in second chapter

Paulo -- 17 pup -- introduced in the second chapter.

Nikoli -- more dominant wolf, asswipe, bully, eventually to be dead -- introduced in second chapter

Giani (Gee-An-EE)-- 5, girl who Dan talked to at the induction -- introduced in second chapter

Sammie -- 5 one of Giani's minions -- introduced in vignette 2

Juan -- 5 another of Giani's minions -- Introduced in Vignette 2

Julia Modessi-- mother of Giani

Aiden -- new submissive supposed to be on an interim but Angie found him to be her mate.

Nancy -- 13 year old pack member

Maric -- new beta -- introduced in chapter 7

Sylvia -- Maric's daughter -- introduced in chapter 7

Bobby Allen Walking Bear -- known as Bear -- Native American

Gary -- pack member who challenged Maric -- introduced in chapter 7

Shannon -- 15 or so boy, his father ran the weapons room

Silver Kitsune Clan

Alysson Logan -- Clan leader

Jonathon Logan -- co leader

Geoffrey Logan(Gee-off) --21 heir apparent

Sheliae Logan (Shee-Lay-ee) -- Assistant to Geoff

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers