Simon & the Senator's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon was unable to hear the conversation between the two men, but it ended with both smiling, shaking hands, and Senator Sinclair handing a bank note to the manager, although Simon was unable to see the denomination.

"All fixed," said Senator Sinclair, as he returned to his seat.

"You shouldn't have done that Gary," said Mrs. Sinclair, her voice and face filled with disapproval.

"Like I said before Susannah, why should we wait when we don't have to?" asked Susannah. He turned to his son and daughters, seeking support. "Right kids?"

"Right Dad," affirmed Justin, Annabel and Clarissa in unison. "Thanks Dad."

"See Susannah, some members of this family appreciate what I do," said Senator Sinclair chidingly.

In the kitchen, the order was given. The Senator's table was to be given top priority, all food and refreshments to be brought over at once. Simon pondered to himself as he served the table how his parents would have responded if he, his sisters and brother had complained about a slight delay the way the Senator's kids had just done. His parents' reaction would have been closer to that of Susannah Sinclair rather than Gary Sinclair that was for sure.

After Hayley returned her main course, complaining that the garden salad that accompanied her chicken had cucumbers which she did not like and demanding a fresh meal, things ran smoothly, although Simon felt very uncomfortable at the looks of other diners who had been waiting longer than the Senator's table. Also noticeable was the complete look of contempt Susannah wore throughout the evening at her husband for doing this. However, as usual she was very nice to Simon and the other overworked staff in the restaurant. Justin could certainly have taken some advice on manners from his mother, when he got up to use the gents' at one stage, barging in front of a waitress named Polly and nearly causing her to spill her fully laden tray, walking away without apology.

Simon drove back to the dorms in his old car after his shift, listening to his 8-track, pondering when the next time he would encounter the Sinclair family and the Senator's awful assistants would be.

*

The answer to Simon's question was that Friday, when he arrived at work for an afternoon working in the garden near the tennis courts, weeding and putting in some new flowers. It was a fine sunny spring afternoon and Simon got to work, mentally studying in his head. He did not notice Annabel nor Clarissa Sinclair as they walked by him late in the afternoon wearing their school uniforms, sports bags slung over their shoulders, nor did the twins notice him.

Feeling the need to pee, Simon walked towards the tennis court buildings, so mentally absorbed in the difference between macro and micro-economic reforms in America, that he failed to notice that the door he pushed open had a figure on the sign that wore a dress, rather than trousers. Still contemplating economics, he pushed open the internal door marked 'Toilet', stopping short when he walked in, realizing something was wrong.

The toilet area contained six stalls, but no urinal was in sight and in one of the vacant stalls, a blue sanitary disposal bin was next to the toilet. Directly in front of him, two toilet cubicle doors were closed and locked, showing the red 'Engaged' position on the lock. Underneath the door and partition, Simon could make out two pairs of bare feet belonging to the occupants of each stall, a pair of white panties down around each set of ankles.

Horrified that he had made this error and gone into the ladies' rather than the men's room, Simon turned to leave as fast as he could, hearing the two occupants unwinding toilet paper and two young female voices.

"Hey Clarissa, I hope Todd is wearing his short shorts today," said the first girl.

"Me too, Annabel," came the second girl's voice. "Remember, I go first today."

"That's not fair, you went first last time," said Annabel.

"Yes and you were first twice in a row before that," pointed out Clarissa. "Maybe we could both go at the same time?"

"That's weird, we're sisters. Yuck, yuck, yuck," responded Annabel.

"Relax, I was only kidding," said Clarissa.

"I'm very glad to hear it," said Annabel.

Simon heard Annabel and Clarissa again advancing the toilet rolls in their stalls as he dashed outside, blushing and unable to believe that he had seen the lowered panties of the teenage daughters of a powerful, wealthy Senator as they sat on the toilet. As Simon went into the men's room and stood at the urinal, he pondered what the two girls were discussing, and while not privy to the entire conversation, he could guess that it might not be something the girls would want their parents to over-hear.

Passing by the ladies' room on the way back out to the garden, Simon heard Annabel and Clarissa flush the toilets in unison, the sound of the taps running as the girls washed their hands getting fainter and fainter as Simon moved out of ear-shot. Returning to the garden, the section he was working on gave him a good view across the tennis courts, while he himself was largely obscured by the vegetation.

Annabel and Clarissa emerged from the ladies' room, both barefoot and wearing tennis uniforms, each twin dressed in a white shirt and white skirt. They carried their tennis shoes and a pair of white socks in their hands and sat down on a bench outside to put them on. While at some distance, Simon could clearly see up their skirts and their white panties as they tied their laces, Simon reminding himself that he probably shouldn't be looking at the two very pretty 18-year-olds like this, but was unable to help himself.

Todd, the tennis coach, arrived less than two minutes later to give the Annabel and Clarissa their private lesson. Todd was a tall, handsome, muscular dark-haired man aged in his mid-20s and wearing tight shorts that displayed his more than adequate manhood, his ego matching his groin in size.

Through the bushes, Simon saw the girls having their tennis lesson, and could not believe what he was seeing. He had always taken Annabel and Clarissa to be stuck-up, somewhat prissy girls, but seeing how they were behaving here, and after over-hearing what they said while they were on the toilet, he now had a very different opinion of the twins.

Both girls flirted outrageously with and teased their coach, making sure their skirts flew up to show off their panties, lifting their skirts to adjust their panties around their bottoms in front of him, sitting with their legs open, bending over in front of him, adjusting their breasts and bras through the front of their shirts, and rubbing up against Todd when he was showing them better techniques for serving.

Finally, after half an hour of this, Todd went with Clarissa - Simon assumed it was Clarissa, as she was right-handed and the twin that remained held her tennis racquet in her left hand as she stood watch, with this the only way to really tell the twins apart - into a room and closed the door.

Simon looked in amazement as after 15 minutes, Clarissa emerged with Todd with her face flushed, the girl slightly breathless. Annabel took her sister's place with Todd in the room and closed the door, while this time Clarissa stood guard, idly playing with her tennis racquet in her right hand.

Again, after 15 minutes Todd emerged with Annabel, like her sister flushed and breathless, and he stood talking with the two girls. Again, Simon could not hear what was said but all three were laughing, before Todd pulled them in for a three-way embrace, his hands finding their way up the back of each girls' skirt, touching their panties first, then working inside, fingering the cheeks of their bottoms and then their vaginas. Given the way the girls giggled, they obviously enjoyed it.

The twins also seemed to enjoy what happened next, Annabel and Clarissa holding up their skirts at the front and allowing Todd to look down the front of their panties. Simon, even at some distance, was able to see the blonde pubic hair of both teenagers as their tennis coach stretched out their panty elastic at the front.

While Senator Sinclair was doubtless an arrogant man, Simon had no reason to disbelieve the strong moral values and ethics the politician stood for, and was sure the man would be horrified if he knew what his teenage daughters had just been up to with their tennis coach. Simon was also sure that Mrs. Sinclair would be just as disapproving.

Finishing in the garden, Simon went back to the country club and took a shower, changing into his tuxedo ahead of working a shift in the restaurant that evening. As he was passing by a staircase, he heard a familiar voice, that of Susannah Sinclair.

The attractive blonde was descending the stairs with another woman named Marcie Connors, whose husband Fred was the managing director of a large company. Both were dressed for squash and carried racquets, but while Mrs. Connors wore shorts, Mrs. Sinclair wore a short white skirt, much like the ones worn by her daughters during their tennis lesson.

Simon gave a quick glance upwards, and froze, his eyes wide. His position enabled him to see not only Susannah Sinclair's long, shapely legs, but up her short sports skirt, and the pristine white panties that covered her crotch. Simon reminded himself that he should not be looking up any woman's skirt, much less the skirt belonging to the wife of a powerful senator, but even as he looked at the floor he immediately glanced up again at the beautiful sight. Susannah's panties were tight and the outline of her vagina marginally visible through the cotton.

Susannah's panties vanished from view as she descended the stairs further, and Simon made a hasty departure, fearing getting caught. In the space of less than three hours, he had seen the panties of Senator Sinclair's twin daughters as they sat on the toilet and later fooled around with their coach; then the panties of his wife as she descended the stairs, wearing a skirt as short as her teenage daughters. Sometimes one would see an older woman looking ridiculous in a short skirt, but Susannah Sinclair pulled it off.

Simon gave a backwards glance as he departed, seeing Mrs. Sinclair and Mrs. Connors meeting up with their husbands, who wore white shirts and white shorts and carried squash racquets. The quartet set off in the direction of the courts, and Simon got to work for his evening shift. He contemplated what a beauty Susannah Sinclair must have been in her younger years, as she was still stunning now aged in her mid-forties, and having given birth to three children. Senator Sinclair was a lucky man that was for sure.

During the evening, Simon saw the Sinclair family only once more. They did not take dinner at the country club, but Senator and Mrs. Sinclair met Annabel and Clarissa after their game of squash with the Connors. The daughters looked like butter wouldn't melt in their mouths, having changed back into their private school uniforms; navy blue blazer and tie, white blouse, navy blue tartan skirt and white ankle socks with black shoes. Susannah Sinclair was wearing a casual shirt, flared jeans and sandals, and even dressed in ordinary clothes she looked great, the denim accentuating her feminine curves.

The Sinclair family left for home, and Simon throughout the evening thought how displeased Senator Sinclair and his wife would be if they knew how their teenage daughters behaved with their tennis coach.

*

Simon was still thinking about his observations at the tennis courts on Wednesday and what Senator Sinclair would think had he seen the same, when he had an afternoon shift at the country club, and arrived to be given a bizarre task. It seemed a rooster was loose on the country club grounds. Nobody knew where it was from, but it was aggressive, and had already chased an old lady. Simon's manager asked if he could look for and try to capture it, so it could be removed to a farm.

It was a fine, sunny afternoon and warm for New England for this time of year, so Simon was only too happy to assist. Getting a net, Simon combed the grounds, looking in vain for the rooster. Towards the forested western end of the country club grounds, beyond the golf course, Simon paused as he heard the sound of crowing, and went to investigate. The young man went into some vegetation under the trees, but of the rooster there was no sign, the bird having made good its escape after hearing Simon coming.

Simon was about to step out from behind the bushes when he heard voices, one male and one female, and he saw two familiar figures enter the clearing; Senator Sinclair and his assistant Hayley, who wore a light blue blouse and matching, loose mini-skirt, some rays of sunlight filtering through the trees and reflecting off her long red hair.

"Are you sure we'll be fine here, Senator?" asked Hayley, looking around.

"Trust me, we will," assured Senator Sinclair. "It's midweek, and nobody ever comes here anywhere."

"Alright then, let's go for it," said Hayley. Simon's eyes bulged in disbelief as Gary Sinclair put his arms around his assistant, and the two locked lips, kissing deeply. Hayley reached up and grabbed the Senator's tie, tugging back and forth on it as though she was giving manual relief, something Mr. Sinclair seemed to enjoy.

He reached up under the back of Hayley's skirt, Simon seeing the white, bikini-style panties that she was wearing, and played around with the fabric, snapping and unsnapping the panty elastic against the cheeks of Hayley's bottom. Senator Sinclair's fingers then slipped inside the younger woman's panties, feeling the bare cheeks of her bottom then sliding into her crotch, fingering her vagina. This was exactly what Todd had done with the Senator's daughters after their tennis lesson, and Simon could see the front of Senator Sinclair's trousers beginning to bulge.

Hayley giggled, and when the Senator withdrew his fingers from her panties, said, "You did that on purpose, didn't you Gary? You know what effect that has on me, and now you get to watch me do something you love."

With that, Hayley lifted her skirt, pulled her panties down to her ankles and squatted, her legs wide open at the knees, showing off the curls of red hair that grew in abundance over Hayley's pubic mound and her pussy. Through her red pubic hair, her pink vagina was also exposed. Simon was in shock, but also fascinated, having never seen a red-headed woman naked before, and therefore not red female pubic hair.

Senator Sinclair stared intently at Hayley's exposed crotch as the girl began to urinate, a stream of bright yellow liquid coming from her urethra and soaking into the ground over which she squatted. The Senator's eyes were wide, his trousers stretched further and further at the front, his face showing ecstasy as he watched a young woman, young enough to be his daughter, urinate in front of him in the woods. Hayley obviously had a very full bladder, as she kept peeing and peeing and peeing. Finally, her urine stream subsided, before a few more splashes of her bright yellow pee came out of her urethra, this slowing to droplets as she continued to squat.

"Pass me a tissue please Gary," said Hayley, to which the Senator took one from his jacket pocket and handed it to his assistant, who scrunched it up and wiped her wet vagina, Gary Sinclair staring at this process with great interest. Hayley disposed of the wet tissue on the ground, stood up and walked with her panties still down around her ankles to the trunk of a large tree.

Senator Sinclair followed the girl, and when she stopped and leaned back against the tree, knelt down and put his face into her panties, stroking and sniffing the saddle, his tongue flicking the cotton, to which Hayley laughed like some deranged political groupie. The girl kicked off her shoes, sat down on the ground, her legs wide open in a most un-ladylike manner and allowed her employer to lick the soles and toes of her bare feet, giggling as the Senator caressed and massaged them while he perved up her skirt at her pussy and pubic hair.

Hayley unbuttoned her blouse so her white bra, which covered her C-cup breasts was visible. When the Senator looked up, he trembled in anticipation as Hayley reached behind her back to unclasp her bra. He put his hands over her breasts, and massaged them, before reaching into her shirt and pulling the garment away, Hayley's bare breasts now exposed. Sinclair put his face into his assistant's boobs, licking first her right tit and then her left, Hayley squirming in pleasure as his tongue lingered on her nipples.

"You're getting me so wet between my legs, Gary," giggled Hayley, "and you're going to burst your trousers. Let me help you out with that." Hayley unzipped the Senator's fly and unbuttoned his trousers. She reached inside, freeing his cock from his underpants. His penis was huge, throbbing, and Hayley teased it with her fingers and then her tongue.

"Fuck, you're great at that Hayley," said Senator Sinclair, his face getting red from the excitement.

"I know, that's one of the good things about having me on your staff," said Hayley immodestly. "So Senator, are you going to help me out with my wet pussy problem?"

"With pleasure," said the Senator. He and Hayley stood up and Hayley bent over, her legs wide at her ankles, her panty elastic stretched to capacity. The Senator lifted her skirt to expose the firm white cheeks of Hayley's bare bottom, her vagina visible further down.

Senator Sinclair lowered his head to Hayley's naked pussy and began to lick her vagina, the girl squirming and squealing as he worked his tongue in deeper and deeper, licking her pussy juice with great enthusiasm. Following this, the Senator parted the cheeks of Hayley's bare bottom, the young woman's tight anus now in view, looking much like a new rosebud. His tongue teased the opening to Hayley's back passage, the redhead wriggling in delight before he licked her anus with longer, harder and more lingering strokes, before his tongue worked its way inside the entrance to her bowels.

"Do you really want to put your tongue so far into my ass?" teased Hayley.

"Uh, huh," mumbled the Senator in affirmation, his tongue too far buried in the rectum of a girl 20 years younger than him to reply properly.

"The only thing that normally gets that close to me back there is toilet paper," said Hayley.

"Lucky toilet paper," commented the Senator, who had just withdrawn his head to change his position.

Hayley giggled like this was the funniest joke she had ever heard, as the Senator again went down on her ass, licking her between the cheeks of her bottom and once more inserting his tongue into her anus.

When this process was finished, Hayley bent over further and Senator Sinclair embraced her tight, his hands all over her tits. Simon then saw the Senator insert his rock-hard dick into Hayley's vagina, before thrusting hard in and out of her, Hayley screeching like a banshee, urging him to fuck her harder and harder, rougher and rougher, which he happily did. There was no class to the sex, and the term 'making love' could only be applied very loosely, if it all. Cats having sex were more delicate and subtle than this pair.

Finally, with a scream Hayley appeared to reach orgasm, her body shaking, her fingers and toes clenching. The Senator was just a minute after her, withdrawing from Hayley's snatch and ejaculating all over the cheeks of her bare bottom, sticky white semen going everywhere.

The man was breathless, puffing, his face scarlet and Simon wondered if he was in danger of a heart attack. Her panties still down, Hayley held her skirt away from her bottom to prevent it becoming stained with sperm and put her mouth to the Senator's cock, licking away the residual sperm and the juice from her own pussy.