Simon & the Senator's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure about this, Susannah," said Simon.

"Why is that?"

"You're married."

Susannah laughed and tossed her long blonde hair. "Yes, but as my husband does not abide by our marriage vows, neither do I."

"Yes, but what about the manager at reception, Henry? What if he said something to the press?"

"Henry and I have an understanding," said Susannah. "Henry's wife controls half of their business interests, but she weighs over 300-pounds and they haven't been intimate for years. Henry and I have lots of adult fun on our own, and he says nothing if I come here with somebody. So relax and enjoy yourself tonight, Simon."

Again, Susannah and Simon kissed, and he felt himself get hard as he smelled the conditioner in her beautiful blonde hair, and the sweet, delicate perfume she wore. Their hands explored each other through their clothes, Simon feeling Susannah's bra strap through the fabric of her dress, and her firm, C-cup breasts at the front. Inside her panties, Susannah's vagina tingled at feeling Simon's young, muscular body, and anticipated feeling a whole lot more.

"Now, where were we when you got all shy with me?" Susannah asked seductively, before again opening her legs, Simon getting harder at the sight of her beautiful bare feet, her long shapely legs that would look great on a woman of any age and her white panties, the shape of her vagina visible through the cotton saddle.

Susannah lifted her bare feet up towards Simon's face, and he could see her pleasure as he took them in his mouth and hands, caressing her soles, arches and toes, before licking and sucking upon each of Susannah's toes in turn, starting with her left pinky-toe, and finishing with the same toe on her right foot.

Simon worked his way up Susannah's legs, pausing when he reached her thighs and the hem of her dress. Putting his head under the hem, he worked his way up by kissing her thighs alternately, Susannah opening her legs wider to accommodate him until he reached her panties.

Susannah smelled great on her panties, her feminine smell musty and inviting, and Simon pondered why her husband would feel the need to cheat with a woman - albeit an attractive one - who had poor vaginal hygiene, when his own beautiful wife's vagina smelled so good.

Simon kissed Susannah's panty saddle, allowing his tongue to push the cotton into her pussy. He knew Vanessa liked this during their casual sex sessions, and from the way Susannah moaned and flinched, she obviously did too. Simon moved his fingers to Susannah's crotch, stroking her pussy through her panties before allowing one finger to sneak inside, feeling Susannah's dampness and her pubic hair.

"That feels so good, Simon," she said. "Pull them down a bit, so you can see more."

Simon took Susannah's panty waistband in his fingers, and slowly slid down her panties to her thighs, her curls blonde pubic hair, growing on her mound and around her vagina, coming into view. On the saddle of Susannah's panties were two small, cream-colored feminine stains, Simon rubbing the double-cotton between his fingers.

Lowering his face towards Susannah's pussy, Simon absorbed her wonderful feminine scent into her nostrils and stroked her pubic hair, his fingers working through her beautiful blonde curls, massaging her mound and feeling her getting damper further down.

Simon's fingers moved to the top of Susannah's vaginal lips, stroking her vulva and working his way into the damp interior, the only thing preventing Susannah's legs from flying open when he touched her clitoris were her panties around her thighs. "Go deeper," urged Susannah, to which Simon pushed his fingers deep inside her hot, damp vagina, feeling his dick throbbing at the feeling.

"My pussy loves tongue," purred Susannah. Simon needed no further prompting, withdrawing his fingers from the beautiful woman's vagina and replacing them with his tongue. With Susannah's pubic hair tickling his nose, Simon's tongue traversed her vagina, from the top near her clitoris down to the end and the skin that separated her vagina from her anus. Susannah squirmed, gasped and squealed in delight, her bare toes flexing and un-flexing, and her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Simon felt his cock throbbing in his underpants at the wonderful taste of Susannah's pussy on his tongue.

After several minutes, Susannah indicated for him to stop. "I haven't given you much pleasure, yet. Why don't you undress me, and I'll undress you and I'll show you something you'll really like."

Susannah, her panties still around her thighs, knelt on the bed. Simon took hold of Susannah's dress, unzipped it at the back, and lifted it up over her arms and head, Susannah's breasts now only covered with a white bra. With fumbling fingers, Simon reached around her back and unclasped it, the garment falling away to reveal two perfect, round C-cup breasts with areole the same shade of pink as Susannah's vulva, her nipples hard from arousal.

"Take my panties off with your teeth," urged Susannah, turning over to lie on her stomach, her bare bottom, two perfect firm cheeks of symmetrical flesh on display. Simon took the back of Susannah's panties in his teeth, and slid them down her legs, past her knees and down her calves, Susannah lifting her bare feet for Simon to take them off altogether.

"Now, it's my turn with you," purred Susannah as she got up off the bed, Simon catching a glimpse of her tight anus as she did so. Susannah, completely naked, removed Simon's shirt and teased his own nipples with her fingers, him looking at her bare breasts and triangle of blonde pubic hair, and the reflection of her bare bottom in the adjacent mirror while she did this.

Susannah removed Simon's socks, then his belt and pulled off his trousers, revealing his blue underpants stretched at the front by his erection. Teasing his penis with her fingers, Susannah pulled down Simon's underpants, admiring his huge erection as she freed it, and removed his underwear altogether.

Now the stunning 45-year-old woman and the 19-year-old young man were both naked, and both completely turned on.

"You'll love this," Susannah promised Simon, lying him down on the bed and picking up her panties. "Would you like to sniff my white panties?" she asked, her tone seductive, holding them up like a trophy.

"For sure," said Simon, trembling as Susannah placed them across his face, the white cotton saddle resting upon his nose. He took a sniff of her feminine stains, the wonderful aroma of pussy entering his nostrils. Simon would soon smell the real thing, Susannah straddling him over his face, then lowering herself down, Simon seeing Susannah's vagina and anus getting closer and closer until she was squatting just above his head.

Leaning forward, Susannah took his cock in her hands, playing with it, teasing it with her fingers before opening her mouth and sliding it inside, her tongue sliding up and down his shaft, moving her mouth back and forth. With Susannah's pussy just above his face, and her panties on his nose, Simon thought he must have died and gone to heaven.

After a five sensual minutes, Susannah withdrew her mouth from Simon's dick and reached for her purse, pulling out a condom. "If we don't have this, Gary and I are going to be new parents again in our mid-forties."

She unwrapped the condom and slipped it onto Simon's penis, making sure it was on securely. The Susannah lay back on the bed, her legs wide open, her pink vagina on full display through her pubic hair, sensual, seductive and inviting.

Simon got on top of her, and inserted his throbbing, condom-covered cock deep into Susannah's pussy, Simon feeling her, hot wet vaginal walls through the condom. Susannah drew him in close to her, her bare breasts against his chest, and she wrapped her legs around his torso, Susannah's bare feet against his back.

Feeling each other's body heat, Susannah and Simon moved back and forth in rhythm, Simon pushing deep inside Susannah's vagina, the tip of his cock pushing against her birth canal. They kissed passionately, Simon feeling how hard Susannah's nipples were from being so close. Susannah rotated her hips to increase the pleasure for both of them, her toes tickling Simon's back.

For seven wonderful minutes of scintillating sexual delight, Simon and Susannah made love in the missionary position, his young cock pushing in and out of her vagina, sweat pouring off both of them, Susannah's pussy as wet as a tap.

With a deep thrust from Simon, at the end of which he stayed deep inside her vagina, grinding against her cervix, Susannah felt the continual tingling in her clitoris turn to one intense feeling that swept through her vagina, and into her rectum. Her toes curled up, her fingers clenched, and with an almighty feeling of delight, Susannah came with a rush of pussy juice.

Less than ten seconds later, Simon felt his orgasm taking hold and his dick exploded a load of sticky white semen into the condom, he and Susannah holding each other tight, stroking each other's bodies as they recovered their breath. Simon slid his penis out of Susannah's vagina, and for the next five minutes they lay there, talking, stroking each other, kissing, with Simon just loving tracing a triangle from Susannah's right breast down to her pubic hair, and back up her stomach to her left breast, repeating the pattern again and again to the lady's delight.

When they did get up off the bed, Susannah needed the bathroom and used the toilet behind a closed door; however she did permit Simon in as she sat on the bidet. Simon felt himself going hard again at Susannah's naked figure sitting on it, her long silky hair flowing down past her shoulders, her bare feet resting on the floor at ninety degrees, her long legs open at the knees to show her pubes and her pussy, a jet of water washing her between her legs.

Susannah stood up and Simon handed her a towel to dry her pussy; however they did not stay dry for long. Simon and Susannah ran a bath with plenty of bubbles and hopped in, relaxing in the warm water, Simon loving the feel of Susannah's naked pussy against his leg, and seeing her pubic hair soaked with bubbles when she stood up.

After a bath, the two took a long shower together, kissing and caressing under the warm water, Simon's hands massaging Susannah's breasts, then her mound and finally the cheeks of her bottom. Susan took Simon's hand as he was doing this, guiding his fingers between her cheeks to her anal opening, indicating for him to rub her there, a pleasure that made him get hard again, Susannah aiding this process with her sensual fingers.

Dinner that night, provided by room service, was fondue. Susannah and Simon sat naked, Susannah with her legs folded, Simon able to see her blonde pubic hair as she dipped some bread into the hot cheese and offering it to Simon, before he did the same with her, Susannah's pretty mouth opening to accept it. It was the same with the chocolate fondue for dessert, Simon and Susannah dipping the strawberry and banana pieces into the chocolate and offering it to the other, until Susannah placed a strawberry in the entrance to her vagina inviting Simon to get it. Within seconds, Simon's head was between Susannah's legs, his tongue extricating the strawberry and his mouth devouring it, enjoying the taste of the fruit mixed up with the taste of Susannah's pussy.

With dinner over, it was time for bed, and Simon put on his underpants. Susannah pulled up her panties and then put on Simon's college tee-shirt, looking great with her long blonde hair flowing down, the tee-shirt just covering her panty line with her long legs on display, her feet bare. They climbed into bed and listened to the rain outside wrapped in each other's arms, Simon noticing how peaceful Susannah's face was as she fell asleep first, pleased that they had given each other so much pleasure. The younger man joined her in sleep a few minutes later, the pair still holding each other close.

*

Down in Washington DC, it was also raining heavily. Susannah's husband stood next to the toilet in his hotel suite's ensuite bathroom wearing boxer shorts. A look of delight came onto his face as Hayley, barefoot and wearing an oversize tee-shirt, reached under it and pulled down her panties, sitting down on the toilet and beginning to urinate, her pee splashing into the bowl. The Senator's boxer shorts bulged as he looked at Hayley's red pubic hair and pussy, a steady stream of yellow urine flowing from her urethra. Passing her some toilet paper, Senator Sinclair got down on his knees to where Hayley's panties were down around her bare feet, and sniffed the strong smell of her pussy, Hayley giggling in delight on the toilet. This was followed by the pair jumping into bed for a night of rough and cheap sexual intercourse, commencing with Hayley sitting on the Senator's face with her naked pussy over his mouth.

In the room down the corridor, yes-man Robert lay in bed alone indulging in solitary vices, jacking off to the memory from earlier in the day of seeing up Hayley's skirt and the white panties she was wearing when she stood up.

Back in New England, Annabel and Clarissa Sinclair found that their two 18-year-old friends also were menstruating, and the four girls spent a disappointing evening with hot water bottles on their stomachs to combat period pain, all of the girls in black moods. The twins knew with great disappointment that in the current stage of their cycles, their tennis lesson with Todd on Tuesday would be just that; a tennis lesson.

And at a society party for young people that moved inside due to the heavy rain, Justin Sinclair set his sights on a very attractive brunette, a certain Miss Vanessa Richards. Vanessa had met the arrogant young man several times in the past and had no time for him. Justin persisted with Vanessa, touching her, talking to her in a sleazy manner to convince her to get into bed with him. Unimpressed, Vanessa had left the main room, Justin following her.

As Justin's hand touched her left breast, Vanessa slapped it away, then slammed her knee hard into Justin's groin, the bone smashing his balls sending him to the floor, writhing in agony. "Do not ever talk to me, touch me, nor come near me again, you arrogant piece of shit," Vanessa warned him, before going back into the main party area.

The subdued Justin went to go back inside too, but Vanessa's knee to his groin left him nauseous. The arrogant young man swayed in the doorway, before bringing up the contents of his stomach with a tidal wave of vomit, dead silence falling amongst guests as they watched Justin fall to his knees, vomiting again and again, the vain and arrogant young man at long last humiliated and completely disgraced in front of his own social strata.