Simon & the Senator's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers

Senator Sinclair took some tissues to wipe the semen from Hayley' bare bottom, the perverted pair sharing a great laugh when the Senator got another tissue and teased first Hayley's vagina and then her anus with it.

Then the adulterer and the adulteress dressed and French-kissed, Simon pondering if Hayley had forgotten that Senator Sinclair's tongue had been inserted deep inside her anus, or whether she simply did not care. They made their way back to the country club, Senator Sinclair's hand going up Hayley's skirt and into her panties.

Simon waited until they had vanished from sight before he emerged, shaken and in shock by what he had seen. Senator Sinclair's speeches about the need for morality and ethics in society were nothing but a sham in a sea of hypocrisy. Simon had seen with his own eyes the Senator commit adultery with his senior assistant, a woman who was young enough to be his daughter. And it was not a simple case of the two having sex and that was it, the Senator clearly enjoyed some twisted things, such as watching Hayley urinate, inserting his tongue into her anus and very rough sex, in which he failed to use any protection. And while he had not ejaculated inside Hayley, if she was not taking the pill, if any sperm escaped during sex and found its way into Hayley's uterus, or if she was at an especially fertile time in her cycle, Justin, Annabel and Clarissa could well have a baby red-haired half-brother or half-sister in nine months' time.

While some of the lefties at college, who had always despised Senator Sinclair and his ultra-conservative, moral high-ground political views, would have loved to have been in Simon's position so they could start off a huge political scandal, Simon knew he had to keep his observations to himself. Senator Sinclair was a powerful man with many contacts, and things could go very badly for Simon if he spoke out. In any case, there was no evidence or un-related third party to support his observations. And while Senator Sinclair did not appear to consider his wife's feelings much at all, Susannah Sinclair seemed like such a nice lady, and she deserved far better than to have her marriage destroyed in the public arena.

Remembering what he was supposed to be doing, Simon looked around for the rooster, but it was long gone, and he returned empty-handed.

That evening, Senator and Mrs. Sinclair dined alone at the Country Club restaurant, Simon waiting upon their table. This evening, things were quieter, and so the Senator did not engage any of his queue-jumping techniques, but for Simon, it was impossible to stop himself thinking of what the politician had been up to with his bitch of an assistant, Hayley. Now the man sat eating dinner with his poor, unsuspecting wife as though nothing at all was wrong.

A particularly awkward moment for Simon was when he saw Senator Sinclair kiss Susannah on her lips. After having inserted his tongue deep into Hayley's anus several hours earlier, Simon could only pray that the Senator had cleansed his mouth thoroughly since then, or that Hayley's toilet hygiene was A1.

*

The next two days were spent by Simon trying to forget what he had seen, not only the conduct of the Sinclair girls, but especially of their father, and failing dismally. While two of the three guys he shared a college dorm room with discussed Star Wars in great detail, debating what should be in a sequel to their all-time favorite movie, Simon stared at the wall, his head filled with images of Hayley urinating while the Senator got his kicks watching her.

The Thursday night at the student disco offered Simon a chance to let his hair down and enjoy himself, but instead he saw the Senator's daughters screwing their tennis coach, and the Senator likewise fucking his assistant in the woods, after sniffing her panties, licking her vagina and then her anus.

Friday night offered perhaps a better chance to relax, when Vanessa called asking Simon if they could meet up for the night. As Simon lay naked on Vanessa's bed, with her lying next to him barefoot and wearing a pink bra and matching panties, his mind's eye first saw Annabel, then Clarissa and then Hayley wearing the same underwear, and lying directly opposite him instead.

"You seem so distracted tonight," commented Vanessa. "Is everything okay, Simon?"

"Yes, fine," he said.

"I know what will get you in the mood," said Vanessa, standing up and getting his head into position under her legs. Vanessa lowered her panty-covered bottom down and sat on his face, leaning forward to suck his dick with her mouth, Simon relaxing at sniffing Vanessa's soft feminine smell through the cotton of her panties. After a couple of minutes, Vanessa stopped, lifted her bottom and pulled her panties down to her thighs, sitting back down on his face, her vagina directly in front of his mouth.

Feeling Vanessa's pubic hair tickling his nose, Simon plunged his tongue into Vanessa's soft, moist vagina, the girl trembling with pleasure at the sensation. Fully warmed up now, Vanessa took off her bra and completely removed her panties, put a condom onto Simon and lay back on the bed, her legs wide to take Simon's dick. Simon eagerly entered her, and in passionate, missionary position sex that lasted over half an hour, his mind was finally distracted from the Sinclair family.

*

There was to be no means of escaping from his mental images of the adulterous Senator Sinclair on the Saturday, as he was working at the country club for most of the day, and Vanessa was not available for the evening, attending some high-society function in the city.

As Simon drove his beaten-up old car into the staff parking lot, he saw Mrs. Sinclair arrive in her own, much nicer and far more expensive car, park and walk inside, wearing a stylish green dress that came slightly above her knees, with matching shoes and headband, her long blonde hair flowing down her back. Simon watched Susannah Sinclair's shapely figure as she went into the main entrance, while Simon went into the staff entrance.

There was some sort of women's committee having a meeting that Mrs. Sinclair was involved in during the morning, and Simon was involved in serving morning tea to them, before being assigned other tasks until his shift ended mid-afternoon.

The fine, sunny spring Saturday morning had turned overcast by noon, and when two o'clock rolled around, it was already raining outside. Simon made his way towards the car park to return to the dorm, but as he made his way along one corridor, he heard a toilet flush in the ladies' room, then the sound of running taps. As he drew level with the door, it flew open and a female fist flew out, punching Simon directly to the temple.

Shocked at the unexpected, and powerful punch, Simon went sprawling backwards, hitting his head hard on the wall.

Stunned, and feeling dizzy and sick, Simon looked up to see Susannah Sinclair standing over him, horror etched upon her pretty face.

"Oh, my God, I am so sorry," she said, holding out her hand to help him back to his feet. "I didn't mean to hit you like that, are you okay, Simon?"

"Yes, I should be fine," said Simon politely, getting to his feet and swaying unsteadily, but in a way pleased that she remembered his name. "Please don't feel bad about it, it was just an accident."

"I can't help but feel bad, punching you the way I did and causing you to fall," said Susannah. She looked at Simon, who appeared to be struggling after two blows to the head. "I don't think you're alright at all. How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Um, three," said Simon.

"That settles it, young man. I'm taking you to see a doctor," said Susannah, who in fact was holding up two fingers.

"No, that's okay, I'll be fine, it's nothing," Simon assured her.

"Nonsense, I'll take you to my doctor, everything will be okay," said Susannah.

With that, Susannah escorted a very dizzy Simon to her car and opened the front passenger door, holding up an umbrella to try and keep the rain off both of them.

Simon looked at his own vehicle in the staff car park. "Do you think my car will be alright left there?"

Susannah laughed. "Simon, I don't think a lot of car thieves are members of this club. And in any case, without meaning to sound stuck-up or anything, if I was a car thief, I don't think I would be interested in stealing your car."

Simon had to admit this was perfectly true; the car was so old and decrepit that no self-respecting thief would touch it, even if given to him as a gift. Susannah drove Simon to her doctor, who was at the office for the Saturday afternoon catching up on paperwork. The doctor, a man aged about sixty, examined Simon, diagnosed mild concussion, and ordered rest for the next day.

"Did you have anything to do tonight?" Susannah enquired of Simon when the consultation was finished.

Simon shook his head. "No Mrs. Sinclair."

"Well, in that case, why don't I book you into this very nice hotel I know for the night? You know, as a way of saying sorry?"

"Thanks Mrs. Sinclair, but I couldn't accept that," said Simon.

"Please, let me make it up to you," said Susannah.

"Okay then, thank you," said Simon. "That's very kind of you, Mrs. Sinclair."

"It's the least I can do," she said. "And please, call me Susannah."

Susannah drove Simon into town through teeming rain, thunder and lightning, and to a very small, private boutique hotel he had never heard of before. She parked her car in a basement car park, and together they walked to the lobby, staffed by a smart man aged in his mid-40s, dressed in a black suit.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Sinclair," he said. "How may I help you this evening?"

"I would like a room please, Henry," said Susannah.

"Right away ma'am," said Henry, opening the drawer to get the check-in paperwork, and the room key.

"May I please use your telephone?" asked Susannah.

"Yes, of course you may," said Henry.

"Thank you, Henry," smiled Susannah, going into the office and calling her home number. "Claudia?" she asked her house-keeper when the telephone was answered. "Yes, it's Susannah Sinclair. In case my husband or the kids call, I've decided to stay in town tonight, the weather is terrible. I'll be back tomorrow morning. Enjoy having the house to yourself, I'll see you soon."

Susannah put down the phone, and returned to the front desk, where Simon, who had heard nothing of her conversation, had just been checked in.

"I'll just take you upstairs," said Susannah, escorting Simon up the stairs into a beautifully furnished, ornate room. Taking a glance into the ensuite bathroom, Simon saw gold taps and even a bidet.

"This is a very beautiful hotel, Mrs. Sinclair, I mean Susannah," said Simon.

"Thank you, Simon," said Susannah. She opened a small refrigerator and took out a jug filled with ice-water and lemon and two glasses, pouring both her and Simon a glass.

Simon thanked her, and taking off his shoes so his feet were now clad in socks, sat on the bed. Susannah likewise kicked off her shoes so she was barefoot, and sat next to him.

"You'll feel so much better in the morning," she assured him. Susannah's soft fingers reached out and touched Simon's upper arm. "You're so muscular. I take it you play sport?"

Simon nodded. "That's right, I play football."

Susannah laughed. "What will the other players say when they found out a girl beat you up? Gary used to play football in college and high school too."

"He did?" asked Simon.

Susannah nodded. "That's right, when he was young he was pretty good. I used to be a cheerleader, I used to cheer especially hard for Gary when he got the ball, or scored a touchdown." She sighed at her memories of days long gone in the late 1940s and early 1950s. "Back then Gary was a young man who cared about everyone and everything, and wanted nothing more than to be a lawyer so he could save the world. He was so moralistic it would drive me crazy at times, but in a good way. Like my younger sister didn't have anyone to take her to prom, and I suggested that he escort her. Gary was so worried he was doing the wrong thing and I would be upset, even though I was the one who suggested it. Now, Gary was the reason I hit you today."

"Senator Sinclair was the reason you hit me?" asked Simon, confused.

"Yes," said Susannah, taking a sip of water before elaborating. "Yesterday, we got a call from the police to say Justin had been arrested. He was speeding in that damn car of his again, had a crash and while everyone was okay, the police were going to charge him with dangerous driving, and the car was pretty badly damaged. I thought this would teach Justin a lesson if we let him go without a car for a while, and face the consequences in court. Unfortunately, Gary gets in touch with his contacts, all charges disappear, the other motorist is paid off under the table and Gary hires Justin another car to drive while his is getting fixed. And that shouldn't take too long, given that Gary jumped the queue with the auto body repairer, so it would be fixed straight away. I was so mad. When I was in the bathroom at the country club, I just kept going over and over it in my head, and when I came out I just fantasized Gary was in front of me and I punched him. Unfortunately, you were there instead."

"I understand," said Simon, appalled at how the Senator had used his position to get his equally arrogant and irresponsible son off a serious driving charge.

"I'm glad somebody does," said Susannah. "I had this big fight with Gary about it, and all he could say was, 'Is it your period?' Gary thinks every time I'm in a bad mood with him it's my period, and while he's right sometimes, it's definitely not the case now." Susannah shook her head. "Actually, periods are another reason I was pissed off last night, but it was Annabel and Clarissa. Because they are twins their cycles are linked, so every 28-days its double trouble with that pair. I don't put up with them biting my head off if I look at them the wrong way, that's for sure. The girls are at a sleepover tonight, and the way they've been acting the last few days, I hope they have a miserable time."

It sounded to Simon that despite having great wealth and prestige in her life, Susannah's existence to the outside world was a sham, and she was deep down an unhappy woman. "So, where is your husband at the moment?" Although Senator Sinclair was an adulterer, he doubted that the man would be impressed about Simon sitting on a bed in a hotel with his wife.

"He's in Washington at the moment, with that bitch Hayley and that sycophant Robert," said Susannah. "They are at a conference." Susannah checked her watch. "At the moment, they're probably having dinner, then it will be drinks and then Gary will take Hayley into his room, and fuck her ass off."

Susannah said this so casually, that Simon coughed and before he could prevent himself, blurted out, "So you know about that?"

"Yes, I know about it," said Susannah. She regarded Simon curiously. "My question is, how did you know about it?"

His heart racing, Simon stammered, "I - um - well ..." before Susannah held up her hand to end his discomfort.

"I really don't want to know the details," she said. "Gary has been screwing around with Hayley for years. I often wish I could sit both of them down, and say, 'Gary, if you're going to have an affair with Hayley, have an affair with her, but at least have the courtesy to me of having a shower before you come home, so you don't reek of her pussy.' And with Hayley, I would say, 'Hayley, did your mother not teach you any feminine hygiene practices at all? For Christ's sake girl, wash your vagina every day with soap and water, and then maybe the area between your legs wouldn't smell like a fish market about to be closed down by the health authorities.'"

Seeing Simon's wide eyes, Susannah laughed reassuringly. "Hayley has the morals of an alley cat in every aspect of her life, but like I said, it's her lack of feminine hygiene that gets me. This one time, Gary invited her and Robert up to our beach house in Maine for two weeks in the summer. Robert said to Gary how everything about the house was wonderful time and time again which was really annoying but it was Hayley's time of the month, and that was far worse. Since when is it good manners to leave a pair of your dirty panties on your bedroom floor with a used pad still attached to them; take a shower and leave period blood all over the tiles; and spot on the toilet seat and not bother to clean it up?"

Simon tried to clear the images of Hayley and the Senator having sex the other day from his mind. It was bad enough before, but knowing that Hayley had very poor feminine hygiene practices and the Senator enjoyed smelling and licking various private places of her made it so much worse.

Susannah continued. "I've never once considered divorcing Gary even though he's been having affairs for years. He needs me more than I need him to pose with him and the kids and the Labradors for his publicity campaigns, where he tells lie after lie to his voters. When he started off in politics he really did believe in using his position for good, but so much power and so much money has changed him over time. With Hayley, she does have some advantages. When Gary is mounting Hayley and getting her to perform sick, twisted sex acts with him, at least he isn't trying to mount me and get me to do them with him. I do take my revenge, though, from time to time."

"What do you do, if you don't my asking?" queried Simon.

Again, Susannah laughed. "One night, Gary invited Hayley and Robert to our house for dinner. I gave Claudia the night off, and cooked myself. Gary's steak found itself in various interesting places; the kitchen floor, bathroom floor, the dogs' beds and under my feet, before I cooked it and served it up to him. As for Hayley, I added some extra special chocolate to her soufflé, not the type you buy in the supermarket or candy store, but in a pharmacy. Seeing Hayley race for the toilet was great, she was so desperate she actually sat down on it before she closed the door. Having Hayley stay overnight because she couldn't be more than a minute from a toilet wasn't so great, but seeing her dash for the bathroom all night with one diarrhea attack after another, and her getting through a whole roll of toilet paper was very satisfying, believe me."

Simon laughed along with Susannah, pleased that her arrogant, adulterous husband and his bitch of a mistress did not get away with their affair with no consequence, and that Susannah did not just accept his infidelity lying down.

"Anyway, that's enough about me and my cheating husband and my awful kids," said Susannah. "How about you? What are you studying at college?"

Simon gave her the details, and he and Susannah spoke at length about their own experiences at college. Outside, a lightning strike lit up the hotel room, and raindrops struck the panes. "I love thunderstorms," said Susannah. "It's so romantic to make love when there is one going on outside."

With that, Susannah drew up her legs and opened them at the knees, Simon instinctively looking at the ceiling when her white panties came into view. "Hey, don't be shy," came Susannah's soothing voice, as she stroked his hair. "Did you really think that I was going to get another room for myself, and leave you to have this big bed all to yourself?"

"Um, yes, maybe," said Simon.

"Well, you would be wrong then," said Susannah, running her finger down Simon's face. The beautiful 45-year-old blonde put her face forward, planting a kiss on Simon's lips. Simon responded, and felt himself getting hard as their tongues intertwined. As their mouths parted, nerves swept over Simon. He was about to sleep with the wife of a very powerful Senator. If this became public news, he could find himself at the center of a huge political scandal.

RetroFan
RetroFan
683 Followers