All Comments on 'Simple Seduction'

by LovelyLittleLies

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13about 13 years ago
Cute start

I hope you add more to this story. I wanna know what happens between these two LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Great start! Hope to see more.

AmicusVerusAmicusVerusabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Very good dialog, character development and pacing. Interesting start on what might be a very good plot.

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Good start

It is a good start, with excellent dialog. However, I think you ended this (hopefully) first chapter a little too soon. It just stops, with no entry into what might follow. It almost seems like you just quit writing at this point.

Yes, he does admit she is an interesting person, but ........... ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hookline and sinker

I AM HOOKED. cant wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Your spelling is horrible. SpellCheck doesn't work when the word you use {"quite"} is not the word you wanted {"quiet"}. Your Grammer and punctuation isn't much better. Cute intro, but no "hook" You ought to be able to do better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good beginning!

I think some of the readers forget that not all writers have editors and that sometimes little spelling mistakes get overlooked. What I found disturbing was anonymus complaining about your spelling, yet he or she can't spell the word grammar correctly. Keep up the good work. It is a good beginning and I would love to see where you take the story.

Anna

somethingsamisssomethingsamissalmost 13 years ago
Dear anon.....

before criticizing about spelling and grammar please learn to proof yourself. I loved this intro and I'm eager to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great beginning, but does need some editing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous