All Comments on 'Simple Selfie Ch. 01'

by GemimaCav

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where it would lead?

To a divorce stupid. Geez is anyone THAT dumb??

Alberta  AlAlberta Alabout 9 years ago
Surprised

You were lucky to get it. Most selfish women won't even do that and I should know, being married to one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"She worked out a lot, bought sexy lingerie, and did the shoot.

And never wore the bras or little panties ever again." But now she's on an extended business trip, and . . . "It's her. And that's one of the bras she wore for the boudoir shoot." So, since she could not have know hubby would be asking for a selfie in her undies, for whom did she wear this special lingerie? And does she not realize its significance?

I think Mr. Big has problems Mrs. Vanilla is accidentally revealing. Maybe she's getting some Chocolate on the side? But wait, she doesn't like big cocks. Or maybe she just doesn't like big white cocks? Or maybe she just doesn't like cock? Or maybe the author just fucked up his plot. Can't wait to see if this story gets clever, or its just about a lame cheating slut.

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyabout 9 years ago
Two mismatched people

He wants an adventurous or even normal sex life and she apparently finds it unpleasant/isn't interested - at least so far. I'm betting that this story will lead to one or the other - or maybe even both - getting some strange on the side. And it wouldn't be believable if the wife's personality all of a sudden changes from life time habit (and fifteen years with hubby) of shutting down any adventures in the marital bed and becomes the fabled wonton whore for him.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
Mirror

Just don't look at the foot of the bed off to Sweetie's left (the only part of the bed caught in the picture). If you look too closely, there is a foot-sized lump under the sheets! Maybe Sweetie left one of her shoes there?

Good start. Holding off on rating until subsequent chapters! Thanks for putting Ch1 in title!

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 9 years ago
However

Get an editor ... or just use a spell-checker and a grammar checker. Really TOO many stupid errors ... made it hard to read!

patilliepatillieabout 9 years ago
You got my attention

Carry on. Like to see how this goes along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant description of a married woman.

Hi,

Thanks for a very entertaining story, You seem to have captured the "old married woman" brilliantly,

I can't wait to see how well you succeed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
For me, the set up took too long.....

....made it kind of a yawner.

I must say though, in spite of the somewhat crappy spelling and grammar, you paint an interesting, if impatient picture.

Hmm. Now I'm wondering where it will go from here.

Where will it go from here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOL

My husband used to beg me to send him sexy photos. I pretended to be shy, reluctant and self-conscious . But, truthfully I had been sending naked selfies to men in the neighborhood, some of my husband's friends and coworkers, and some of my friends that my husband doesn't know about....over a period of 16 months. I would even pose specifically as they requested or demanded.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Silly story, sillier lie from anonymous asshole claiming to be a woman.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 3 years ago

dumb story, no guy is going to stay in a sexless marriage for 15 yrs, any normal guy would have a PI follow her to see what she was doing, if she not fucking at home she is fucking someplace else

BgDaddy33BgDaddy339 months ago

Don't mind the negative comments. I thought this was pretty well done and you captured the married woman needing to be coaxed to get her out of her shell. I enjoyed it. I hope you revisit this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous