Sincere Thanks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachb0y
beachb0y
67 Followers

The effort of holding her luscious ass in the air was becoming too much for him and he let her legs touch the ground. They stood in front of each other, his cock buried inside her, hands on each other’s hips, and fucked hard. Their tongues never left the other’s mouth. They let their hands tell each other what they wanted. She pressed his ass toward her and he thrust harder. He pressured her hips to the side and she undulated around his cock. He let his hands wander, finding her ample breasts and pushed them out of her dress.

She sighed at the feeling of the cold night air on her pink nipples as they stood to attention. He was momentarily captivated by their size and hardness and stopped moving. He bent his head down and took one tit into his warm mouth. He licked and nibbled on it until it had reached its full pebble hardness and length. Then he sucked hard.

“Oooooh, yes, pleeeeease …fuck, yes, suck it, I love having my boobs sucked …hard,” she emphasized the last word by grabbing his head roughly. The feeling of his mouth on her sensitive nipple matched the sensation inside her pussy. She could feel her orgasm build up in stages deep between her legs, like an itch deep inside that could only be satisfied by his thick cock gliding in and out of her now fully wet twat. She thought she would explode when he ran his hand between their bodies, down to her crotch, ran his fingers through her newly trimmed pubes and found her clit. He pinched it and she screamed her first orgasm in weeks into the night air.

“Yessssssssss …oooh, yes,” she shrieked, sure that the guests at the charity ball could hear her depraved screams. Her legs went limp, and only his one hand under her ass prevented her from dropping to the floor.

He held her on his shaft for a while, feeling her tremors around his cock. Her breathing remained ragged as she recovered, but every move of hers made him throb and she knew he was ready too.

“Don’t stop,” her voice trembled like her cunt, “don’t stop until you cum …I want to feel you fill me …I want your …”

“My cock? You want my cock fucking you? You need my cock cream??” she only moaned her appetite, “I think you may be too wet to provide the friction,” he whispered,” I think we need a new position.”

She gasped as he popped his boner out of her. It was obscenely swollen and red, like some tropical fruit. She bent down and licked its length and allowed it to twitch in her mouth until he eased it away from her.

“I will explode too quickly if you keep that up and I really want to cum inside that hot pussy of yours,” he grabbed her and turned her around, her dress bunched up around her hips. She was bent over so that she could push against a tree with her hands and, more strategically, her ass was high in the air, her legs spread open so that her fleshy, perfumed pussy lips were wide open.

The sight of this gorgeous, blonde with her tits hanging below her, looking over her shoulder, willing him to penetrate her cunt was more than any man could have handled. Her porcelain skin stood out in the moonlight and he was close enough to her cunt to finally recognize the tangy aroma he had been responding to all night. He bent down and stuck his tongue deep in her cunt. She moaned and pressed against his face allowing his tongue to probe deep inside her. He licked her syrupy juices from pussy to asshole and stood up again. He took his erection in his hand and aimed for her wetness. With one hand on her wide ass he thrust inside.

Wet though she was, the penetration still shocked her enough as a loud howl left her throat. He did not wait this time; instead he started humping her like an animal out of control. He threw his head back and rammed her with all his strength. She absorbed his jackhammering, knowing that her own orgasm had never fully subsided.

He looked down at her smooth, creamy ass, separated by the blue fabric from her shapely shoulders and milky white neck. Her blonde hair was thrown to one side, her face turned to her right, her eyes closed as she delighted in his fucking. She felt his eyes on her, and turned further, looking at him over her shoulder – she smiled, driving him to throb deep inside her.

“You are beautiful,” he moaned as he ran his hands around her luscious bottom. Her unblemished white flesh dived into her deep ass crack. He traced his fingers along her crevasse, delighting at the goose bumps that formed along its length. His finger lightly grazed the puckered skin around her ass hole. Her legs were splayed wide enough for him to see the dark hole, encircled by pink, wrinkled skin. He touched her rim and she whined, clamping her pussy harder around his cock. He let his fingers move further to her juiciness, and wet his fingers in her glorious secretions. This time, rather than licking them off, he used them as lubrication to probe inside her most private orifice.

“No, not that, not there,” she protested, but she did not move her ass away from him. Instead her sphincter relaxed and he touched her around the rim and just inside. Unaware of what she was doing, she had let one hand, run down her belly to her clit and she was playing with it as she had earlier in the day while in her bath. She could reach further and pinch his scrotum as it smashed against her crotch with each powerful thrust. Each thrust left an obscenely loud squelching sound as he pulled out of her.

Her contracting cunt was sucking the cum out of his nuts and he knew he would not last long. He withdrew his fingers from her asshole, and ran his hands up her back and around to her swaying, boobs. He felt their firm fullness in his hands and pinched each gumdrop nipple. His animal fucking action was causing them to move wildly under her.

“Now baby, cum inside me, shoot your cum deep in my cunt,” she started moaning as he played with her heavy tits, “Fuck me like an animal, like a bitch …”she urged him on with language so foul, he knew she could never have used it in the confines of her bedroom. Only like this, bent over, fucked by a stranger in a forest with his balls swinging and slamming into her body, pressed against a tree, her luscious ass in the air, probed and squeezed, her weighty boobs pinched and mauled, could she urge a man to pleasure her the way she needed it.

With one final, muscular thrust, he rammed his cock deep into her womb, grabbed her boobs and bellowed as he felt his semen run from his balls through his cock and into her juicy cunt.

She did not stop moving her ample ass as he let endless streams of cum fly out of his shaft into her until the feel of his cock squelching inside her creamed cunt made her orgasm one final time.

They stood there, she leaning against their tree, he pressed against her sweaty backside until they felt strong enough to stand and re-arrange their clothes. Before he raised his pants, she had licked his cock clean of their combined cum juices. He looked on as she eased her globes back into her dress. Her panties were lost. She could feel his thick cum drip out from the depths of her cunt and down her milky thighs. She ran a finger from her knees to her pussy lips, catching as much of it as she could. She faced him and licked her fingers clean.

“Thank you for your generous donation.”

beachb0y
beachb0y
67 Followers
12