Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

Introducing herself with broken English as the co-owner she began helping make dress selections. As they went through the store they chatted in a friendly way that began to turn into flirtation. When the salesgirl learned the older woman's age she looked at her skeptically, showing her disbelief. She complimented her many times on having an incredible body. The hot older stunner could feel the petite Asian's eyes all over her body every time she removed a dress and stood in her stockings, and high heels. She started getting very hot and began thinking how sexy she was.

The young storeowner brought out a few dresses that were absolutely sinful, all of which showed off her long tapered legs and the delicious fullness of her 42DD breasts. Each dress came just below the lace trim of her stockings and showed her perfect ass. She could see the hunger in the storeowner's eyes as she stood in front of her after trying on each sinful dress. She felt her own body come alive knowing the affect she was having on the young teenager.

In the dressing room she helped the headmistress zip up each dress. After the third dress the most exciting thing happen. The Asian teen, after zipping up the dress, came around and faced her. She then leaned up and began kissing her hard, reaching up the mini dress and pushing her thong to the side. Completely turned on, Lenore kissed the Asian teen back as their tongues met in a wild torrent of lust, just as she felt her fingers go right into her pussy.

Things happened quickly after that, as the young Asian salesgirl pushed her to the seat and spread her legs. Squatting on her black pumps she began sucking the older woman's clit and licking the folds of her pussy. Running her hands up and down the pair of thigh high stockings the dominant Asian salesgirl had the seventy-five year old stunner throwing her head back and groaning while her pussy was being consumed.

"Umm, I love sucking this pussy," she groaned in her Asian accent.

The salesgirl inserted three fingers into the wet, exposed pussy of the older woman, tilting her head up to meet Lenore's tongue in a blazing kiss. As their tongues fenced with each other the older woman knew it was only a matter of seconds before she would explode over the three fingers that were deep inside her boiling cunt.

"Oh fuck," was all the older woman could mumble, over and over as the three fingers plunged into her wet cunt.

Sensing that the woman was ready to explode the salesgirl said in a commanding voice, "Cum," thrusting her fingers deep into the velvet-like cunt.

She then pulled her fingers out which cause the sexy older woman to let out a low, throaty groan,"Noooooo." The salesgirl made her taste her fingers, which drove the woman crazy.

Pulling out of the woman's mouth she slipped her three fingers back into the still trembling cunt of the older woman.

"Oh god," the 75 year old stunner groaned, feeling the fire-works begin to go off deep inside her.

Suddenly she pushed off on her high heels to give the young Asian salesgirl more access to her pussy, and began to explode over her fingers.

As the dam inside her scorching pussy burst, her body went into a tremor that had her biting her lower lip, continuing to push off her on her pumps.

"Oh god," the older woman groaned. She was in a lust- filled state as her pussy finally started to settle back to an aroused state

After she came they kissed hard, their tongues exploring each other's in a moment of pure intimacy.

"Suck my nipples," the Asian salesgirl demanded, having already pulled her dress down her flat-as-a-board chest.

Consumed with lust the stunner began sucking the young girl's huge, inch long nipples. They were huge and didn't seem that they should belong on such a flat chest.

"Bite them," the young salesgirl demanded.

Obeying her new lover she chewed on one long, dark nipple as she twisted the other between her thumb and index finger.

"Harder...bite harder," the salesgirl commanded through gritted teeth which surprised the older woman.

Giving her what she wanted Lenore bit down on her nipple to the point of thinking she was going to bite it off. Suddenly the salesgirl threw her head back and groaned, her body shivering in ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, I so hot," she said in broken English.

Sucking her nipples was sending sparks into Lenore's pussy. Sensing this the salesgirl demanded, "Rub your cunt. Rub it while you suck me."

The older woman instantly reached for her burning, wet pussy.

While the older woman did just what the salesgirl demanded she began rubbing her clit around and around, feeling her pussy boil right to the edge of cumming again. She was going crazy and knew if she kept it up a second longer she was going to explode. Overcome with lust to fuck the young Asian she stood, pushed her up against the wall and immediately squatted on her pumps. She pushed the ultra-tight mini dress up over the salesgirl's tiny ass and began thrusting her tongue into the fresh, young pussy and tiny ass.

"Oh god, fuck me. You fuck me good," she groaned as the older woman's tongue stabbed at her young pussy and ass.

While the headmistress ate the young, Asian pussy she was going crazy for her taste. The older woman thought she had an amazing taste, and during her feast, the young pussy began to tremble. Sensing the Asian's need to cum, she kept alternating from her pussy to her ass with her stabbing tongue.

"You like taste of my pussy?" she groaned.

"Oh fuck yes," the older woman replied, stabbing her tongue deep into the center of her delicious young pussy.

"You go make me cum so good," she snarled through clenched teeth.

"Me too," the stunning headmistress of the elite private school groaned, her pussy already throbbing.

A second later both of them exploded in a wild burst of spasms that had them groaning for five minutes. After they came they kissed, then exchanged phone numbers to let each other know they wanted more of this.

Turned on to the older woman, the Asian teen aggressively pushed the top of the headmistress' dress down and began sucking her huge, brown nipples, biting them hard.

"Oh fuck," the hot principal groaned letting the young Asian teen know she loved what she was doing. The sparks that flew from her big nipples went right into her already soaked pussy and in seconds she was cumming for her new lover. The Asian teen wasn't the first girl or woman she fucked as she had numerous female lovers.

Although she craved the hardness of a big cock she did enjoy the softness of a young teenage girl on occasion. A few delicious moments were spent with the sexy teenage intern of her husband's. Not a three-way but a two-way while he was campaigning and doing fundraisers for the party.

The senior congressman knew of his wife's intentions to seduce the young teen and welcomed having her fuck his young intern. The old stunner seduced the young teen one afternoon on a ruse to go shopping for sexy lingerie. She told her she knew he came to visit her and wanted to buy her something that would turn him on.

At that point the intern had no idea that Lenore knew she was fucking her husband and went shopping under the impression that the sexy wife was going to help her shop for something sexy to wear for her boyfriend. As they shopped they became very friendly and at times even playfully kissed each other in the spacious dressing room. While there they each admired the others body, standing in nothing but sexy stockings, high heels and lacy bras.

After shopping they went to an upscale bar where a number of men were offering to buy them drinks and to dance. They were so into each other's company that they declined and sat instead at the bar facing each other. After a few drinks the congressman's wife made her move on the young teen and put her hand around the back of her neck, pulling her towards her for a kiss. The teen, being attracted to the older woman responded by kissing her back and meeting her tongue for a passionate kiss that had her body shaking.

Without wasting a minute they went back to the limousine and continued their hot kissing all the way to the bedroom where they stripped out of their tight dresses, down to the stockings and high heels they were wearing and spent the entire weekend fucking each other. On another weekend when the congressman was in Israel on a political trip the two met at a trendy Washington bar.

The teen still believed it was a secret between them although the husband was well aware of his wife fucking his young intern each time they made arrangements when he was away. His wife even let him read the sexy text messages that went back and forth between them saying how they couldn't wait until he was gone so they could fuck each other. She and her husband had few secrets from each other, which was responsible for their marriage having lasted decades.

The wife and intern met at the bar knowing they were going to fuck. Both came dressed in sinful mini-dresses that clung to their perfect bodies, so short they barely covered their asses and revealed both of their incredible figures. Sitting at the bar they instantly felt electricity pass between them each time they touched each other and every time they shared an intimate kiss. There wasn't a man in the bar who wouldn't give a year's salary to fuck either of the two stunners, especially the older one, but seeing the way they were interacting with each other knew there wasn't a chance in hell they could persuade them from breaking up their intimacy.

Although they couldn't wait to fuck each other they purposely let the sexy tension build for almost two hours. During that time at the bar they kept making eye contact with the sexy twenty year old Korean hostess. At 5'7" tall and 110 pounds with 36C breasts she looked absolutely delicious.

The way they were each taking in the bodies of each other had sparks of electricity flowing flowing between all three of them. While sipping their drinks the teen intern and the congressman wife talked about how sexy it would be if she joined them. When the exotic Asian hostess came over after seating a couple she was asked by the wife of the congressman if she would like to join her and the young intern for some late night fun.

The Korean hostess said she could get off work early and within half an hour was ready to go. The three of them left the bar and rode back to the condo in the private limousine with the older congressman's wife in the middle. The second the driver closed the door the twenty year old Korean and the congressman's wife were in a deep tongue kiss. While they kissed heatedly, the sexy teen intern was between the old woman's legs devouring her boiling cunt with her fingers and mouth.

The second they entered the foyer of the condo they stripped out of their dresses and walked to the master bedroom. It looked like a scene out of a high-budget porn movie as each stunner was dressed for an intimate night of fucking. The Korean hostess was in black thigh high stockings and black open toed pumps. The black thigh high stockings were the perfect complement to her long tapered legs.

The eighteen year old intern was dressed in a seductive white corset that came below her 34D breasts and had long garter straps that were attached to a pair of tan thigh high stockings with brown open toed pumps.

The congressman's wife was in an outfit that simply oozed sex. She wore a black corset that went under her massive 42DD breasts. It tied in the front and came just above her bellybutton, showing her amazingly flat stomach. The corset had long garter straps that were attached to nude thigh high stockings, and with her black open toed pumps she was the center of fantasy to both younger girls.

The three sex starved female's fucked non-stop all weekend long as they exploded over each of their faces hundreds of times. Early Monday morning they all left the condo and went their separate ways, but not before agreeing to do it again very soon. When the teen intern knew that the wife of the congressman was on a flight back to California she went back to the condo and waited for the eighty-five year old congressman to come home.

She greeted him at the door dressed in sinful black, mesh body stocking with open crotch pantyhose and black pumps holding two glasses of champagne. The sight of the eighteen year old instantly brought the blood in his eleven inch cock to a boil and within minutes the two were kissing and fucking like sex-starved lovers. He had her bent over the sofa, pounding into the deepest part of her fragile teen pussy with his massive dick.

What the teen intern didn't know was that while he was away on a diplomatic trip to Israel he had recruited a new Intern for the following year. She was the teenage daughter of a good friend and prominent businessman who had contributed large sums to his campaigns. The daughter, whose name was Karley, was stunning, measuring in at 5'6" tall, weighing in at 118 pounds with eye-catching 36C-22-33 measurements. She had won countless beauty pageants in Israel and was coming to America to study political science.

At dinner his eyes were locked on her sinful body dressed in a tight, white mini dress and white pumps. He scanned her body at every opportunity, while hers were on the older and very handsome friend of her fathers who she had been attracted to for years. When the opportunity came for them to dance to a slow number he whispered in her ear that she was very attractive.

"What I really wanted to say all night was how sexy you look," he whispered in her ear.

"Umm. I was hoping I'd get your attention tonight Congressman," she replied softly in his ear.

He held her by her narrow waist as they danced, and they talked about her coming to America.

"Your father tells me you want to intern for me next summer."

"I do, but what I'd really love is to be your personal intern," she replied.

Looking at her with a raised eyebrow he wanted to get her exact meaning. Questioning her he asked," And what exactly does 'Personal' mean to you, Karley?"

Grinning at him coyly, she whispered in his ear, "Personal...as in greeting you at the door every day in sexy lingerie like I'm wearing underneath my dress right now. Stockings, high heels, with a drink in hand for you, then going to our bed where I could get fucked by that enormous cock I've heard so much about."

He was instantly impressed with the High School senior being so mature for her age. The thought of her being in his bed had him instantly thinking of all the ways he was going to fuck her.

"I'll tell my staff that next year's intern position has been filled," he whispered back in her ear.

When he pressed her about how she 'knew so much about him' she told him what he had suspected, which was she'd heard stories of his massive cock from one of the High School interns he fucked who went to Israel during the previous summer. Such was life in the nation's capital!

Two hours later there was a knock at his door. Knowing just who it was he grinned slyly to himself as he went to open it. Within seconds he had the young Jewish High School stunner stripped of her skin-tight mini dress to her tan thigh-high stockings and black pumps and was doing things to her body with his hands and mouth she had never experienced in her life. That night and well into the next afternoon her eighteen year old pussy was reshaped by the biggest cock she would ever have.

MRS. HALLE AND THE GERMAN STUD

The sinful dress she selected was a micro-mini that came down just below her sensual ass and had a halter top that criss-crossed her 42DD breasts, showing the smooth skin of her waist and her entire back. The top tied around her neck and added to the excitement of her bare shoulders. After the meeting with the school board she looked at the clock and had an hour to get ready.

She dismissed the entire custodial staff, giving them the night off after they'd cleaned up after the meeting. Looking at herself in the mirror after having showered and changed into her sinful dress had her heart racing in anticipation of getting fucked by the German stud and his huge thirteen inch cock.

That day she had all the custodial staff leave the building at 4PM, and immediately changed into her hot outfit. It was a sinful, very sheer white micro mini dress that clung to her amazing body like a second skin. The dress had a plunging front that showed her huge tits and deep cleavage. The back was wide open and plunged right down to the middle of her amazing ass. Without a bra, her huge nipples stuck out lewdly, and she waited anxiously for the German stud to show up.

Dressing for him while putting on a black garter belt attached to tan stockings and a pair of black pumps was making her breathing rapid and her already huge nipples ache. Because she knew she would be fucking all night, she called her husband and left a message on his cell telling him that she would be unavailable for the night. She knew he would know she'd met someone and that he would avoid calling her. Knowing his wife's voracious sexual appetite he knew that it might be a few days or even a week before he heard from her.

She then called the German stud on his cell phone and told him to use her private entryway on the side of her office. The second the German transfer student came into the office he scanned her body approvingly.

"Fucking hot, Mrs. Hale," he said, his eyes scanning up and down her amazing body.

Her eyes were riveted to his massive bulge the entire time. Once he'd reached her they began kissing hard. While they kissed her hands were busy unzipping his pants, and when she saw his monster cock, she was moaning like wild.

"Oh My God, you are fucking enormous," she cried out without taking her eyes off the raging monster that hung down from his muscular thighs. "I've seen a lot of big cocks, but never one that was this fucking huge," she said in hoarsely, biting her lower lip and pinching her huge, throbbing nipples through her sheer skin-tight dress.

The German stud then took over, clearly showing his experience as he slid the top of her tight mini dress down slowly over her huge turned-on tits, skillfully enough to tell her he'd had done this a million times before. Pulling down the sheer material, he began pinching her huge nipples while he met her mouth in a passionate kiss that had her groaning. He alternated between kissing her and expertly sucking her huge nipples. After kissing her pouty red lips he went to her neck and told her how much he wanted to fuck her and how is cock was already hard as steel, just for her.

For the next hour he kissed and sucked her excited nipples while she massaged his massive cock. He kissed her while she pumped his massive cock up and down, with a passion she never felt in her life. When they kissed she felt his hands go up under her mini dress.

"You have an amazing ass, Mrs. Hale," he told her through clenched teeth.

Through her deep groans she thanked him and expressed surprised how skilled he was.

"I fuck all the time Mrs. Hale," he replied arrogantly.

She gasped at the thought of his vast experience, and he added with a voice that sent a chill down her spine, "I know exactly how to fuck a sexy pussy like yours slut. I'm gonna have you cumming all night you sexy whore."

Hearing those crude words made her tremble and cum at the very thought of how skilled he was, and massive size.

When he unzipped her dress she stepped out of it, lifting each high heel then stepping away. After her dress was off she stood in front of him in her devilish garters, stockings and high heels. For the next few minutes he didn't touch her. He just pumped his enormous cock slowly and deliberately as he took in the sight of her incredible body, and the hot outfit she purposely wore for fucking him.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers