Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers

"Such a hot bitch," he snarled through clenched teeth as his eyes went from her pumps up her gorgeous stocking covered legs to her huge tits.

"Oh god lover, I've never been so hot," she groaned in a deep voice.

He continued to glare at her while she began groaning, instinctively pinching her huge, extended nipples. Her eyes were glued to the massive, unbelievable cock in front of her.

"Do you like what you see, lover?" She asked confidently, knowing he did.

Watching him continue to pump his enormous shaft, she saw the hunger in his eyes that she had seen in others hundreds of times before, whenever she stood in front of someone or a few who were about to fuck her. She saw the look of hunger in the Asian storeowner and the two black studs. That she had a body that drove males and females crazy was something she absolutely knew. Deep inside she knew that these few sexually charged moments were all about them thinking of how sexy she was and how they were going to fuck her. But now it was her turn going crazy as she stared in total disbelief at the biggest cock she had ever seen. She was never happier in her life to see he was turned onto her body, wanting to fuck her bad.

Taking his shaft in her hands she nearly died when she felt her hand only able to close about a quarter ways around it. Not only did he have the biggest cock but also the fattest around.

"God, your cock is so huge," she said as she began pumping it though her outstretched hand, she kissing him lightly.

Wanting to make love to it, she squatted on her pumps.

"So huge...So fucking big," she said breathlessly, licking his massive cockhead.

Nearly mesmerized, she kissed it softly and reverently, with close to total worship and devotion.

The temperature in her spacious and very private office seemed to go up to a scorching 150 degrees as every inch of her flawless body was being examined by the lustful German stud. She had never felt this type of hunger from any man or woman and it thrilled her wildly. The way he leered at her, from her high heels to her stockings and garter belt to her big 42DD tits and hard nipples caused her pussy to soak right through her thin thong.

She could feel that he was using the time to size her up and plan out all the ways he was going to fuck her. It was driving her crazy the way he feasted his eyes on her, but without making an advance on her yet. She knew by his restraint to fuck her that he was skilled at fucking women. Just by his barely constrained patience, without immediately attacking her and fucking her wildly or getting it done in minutes sent chills up her spine.

She had no doubt that once he started fucking her he would only stop when he was finished. His patience to fuck her demonstrated that he was skilled beyond his years, and that thought drove her insane. The minutes passed, and her anticipation of what he was going to do was driving her crazy. At one point she even found herself turning to the side and bending at the waist so that he could see her sexy ass and the sides of her garter straps. Finally, when she was bent at the waist he walked to her, and she reflexively sent her tongue out and began licking across the sides of his monstrous cock.

After an hour and a half of seeing stars while her scorching pussy tried to adjust to the most frightening cock it ever had, she was amazed at how in-sync they were with each other, her body meeting his every thrust at exactly the right speed and angle. The next five hours were a non-stop syllabus on how to please and fuck a monster cock. During the five hour fuck session the German stud made the sexy slut Principal suck and fuck his huge cock in every position, and in every corner of the office. She was never more depraved in her life as she was filled with wanton lust to please every inch of his massive cock.

They each seemed to know exactly what the other was going to do next, and the way they changed-up the fucking seemed almost rehearsed, passing control from him fucking her to her fucking him. His skills on how to fuck were way beyond his years, and he made the smoking-hot seventy-five year old principal cum in ways she never experienced before.

The huge cocked stud really enjoyed fucking her tits, commanding her to press them together so he could slide his huge organ through the center of her soft mounds. His cock was so big, that it made her 44DD tits look like she was flat chested when his monster was pumping between them. His shaft was so wide; it pushed her tits eight inches apart. While he fucked between her huge tits he would lean over and meet her tongue for a sexy kiss. When his tongue met hers it sent sparks though her tits right down into her soaking pussy.

"So hot baby."

"Oh god, I'm so hot for you," she groaned as his throbbing monster flew between her massive tits past the side of her face.

Most times when a guy fucked her tits it completely disappeared between them, but when the German stud fucked them, his huge cock eclipsed her massive mounds of flesh. The sensation of his massive cock sliding between her fleshy mounds made her cum so hard that it caused the backs of her feet to come out of her high heels.

She felt the sensation of the massive shaft deep in the center of her pussy and couldn't stop moaning and cumming when he fucked excitedly between her tits. She loved when he would bend forward while fucking her big tits and kiss her hard, telling her that she was an incredible fuck, and that she had a body that was designed to fuck.

From her desk, to her sofa, to her floor, she was treated with an incredible fuck from the biggest cock she would ever get into her pussy. She wasn't surprised when he told her how good she was going to cum. She never experienced such mind-blowing orgasms before with the numerous partners she had. Through the fuck-a-thon he would cum in her pussy, in her mouth and on her massive tits.

Her body was a play toy to this German stud. His ability to cum over and over again and recover as quickly as he shot off had her dizzy and lust crazed. Usually in control when she fucked she turned totally submissive to the German stud, allowing him to do whatever he wanted to her body. She came in waves of passion, erupting every few seconds and loved the fact that her body was his to use.

With his giant cock in her pussy, stretching it wider than any cock she ever fucked or ever imagined, she was desperate to please it and cum all over it. Her passion for its staggering length and width continued to heighten her lust to lick and kiss it as another way of letting him know she was desperate to please it. Even licking and kissing it she would cum in the most mind-blowing orgasms. As one orgasm would diminish he would tell her needed her pussy then would pound into it with the force of a freight train.

His compliments of wanting her kept her turned on, and made her joyful that he wanted to fuck her. As soon as his massive cock was forced up into the deepest part of her burning cunt, she bit her lip and fucked back as hard as she could, desperate to please the monster, pussy stretcher inside her. While they fucked he played with her big tits, while his thirteen inch cock fucked her to the point of seeing stars. He hit places inside her cunt that she never knew existed. It was the most wanton fucking she had ever experienced and for the first time in her life thought that she could easily give up her marriage to be his personal fuck.

"I want to be yours," she groaned over and over as his monster cock filled her glove-like seventy-five year old cunt.

When they were finally finished, she was drenched in cum. His tenth orgasm was as hard as the first. He had cum so hard it was dripping from her face, tits, and hard nipples. It was such a powerful load that it formed a puddle on her carpet. As soon as he finished, he spun her around, stood behind her and fucked her one more time while bent over her desk, pounding into her until he blasted into her scorching, clinging cunt, triggering her pussy as they came together.

At 2am they left her office and he followed her back to her house where they went for a swim in her pool. After drying each other off she stepped back into her pumps and he followed her to her bedroom with his eyes on her wild ass and her long tapered legs the entire way. Half way up the staircase he spun her over the banister railing and fucked her from behind with the speed and force of a runaway freight train. As he held her by her narrow waist he thrust into her boiling cunt at lightning speed. With her 44DD tits hanging over the railing the 75 year old stunner nearly passed out from being stretched wider than any cock she ever fucked

Her agonizing screams of how huge he was and how much she loved fucking his giant cock filled the air with sex-crazed lust. After filling her pussy with more cum than ten lovers combined they slowly made their way to the bedroom stopping to hungrily kiss every few steps. Once there they spent the entire weekend in and out of bed fucking. After that weekend they were fucking regularly, going to Las Vegas for weekends or back at her house while her husband was in Washington.

For her there was nothing like the way she came with him. She was lost in total sexual bliss while fucking him. His gigantic cock had re-shaped her pussy unlike any other. She craved her young stud lover and when he moved onto his girlfriend's mother, Teresa Kane, she felt an emptiness that she had never felt before. To Be Continued.

shoguy
shoguy
2,269 Followers