Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly her eyes went wide, watching the grotesque maze of huge veins begin to push off the sides of his enormous shaft, filling with blood, making his huge monster look angry.

It was a frightening sight that she could not take her eyes off, watching it expand to the most immense size right in front of her eyes. Now, needing to fuck her he approached her as it ballooned out to its unbelievable twelve inch size, curving to the side as it bounced from knee to knee.

"Sit on the couch and fuck yourself Hailey," he said in a commanding voice.

"Oh fuck it's so fucking huge," she groaned. She sat on the edge and instantly plunged two fingers into her already soaked pussy.

"That's it Hailey. Fuck that sexy pussy. Show my big cock how bad you want to fuck it," he groaned, watching her perform for him.

'God he knows just what he likes', she thought, amazed that he was so in control and got what he wanted. Looking at his massive cock in stunned shock her fingers plunged in and out of her steaming cunt.

"Oh fuck, I want that huge cock so bad," she groaned, her eyes riveted to the grotesque veins and sheer mass of flesh. Her fingers continued in and out of her pussy at a rapid rate of speed.

Without being told, she took out her fingers to taste herself.

"Nice sexy," he said, watching the hot teen lick her fingers, her eyes rolling inside her head for a few seconds.

When he reached her, her eyes were wide open as her mind tried to process the true size of Mr. Powers monster cock. She also noticed that his balls were huge, the size of two large grapefruits, and they hung almost half way down his giant shaft. She estimated that his huge balls hung about ten inches down. She wanted to reach out and stroke it in the worst way, but kept fucking her pussy as she was instructed to do.

"So Hailey, bigger than my son or your boyfriend?" he said with a hint of arrogance.

"Oh fuck...ten times bigger than both of them combined.

"We should have fucked the other night," he said with a bit of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh God, don't I know now," she said hotly watching his massive cock with more lust than she ever had in her life.

"I did not like the way you left me the other night, Hailey," he said. His monster cock mirrored his anger, throbbing directly in front of her.

"Oh God, I fucked myself all night thinking of you."

"Kiss it Hailey," he said, in a deep voice, bending down to meet the top of her already flicking tongue. "Kiss it while you fuck your sexy pussy."

"Oh god," she groaned, her lips making contact with his giant cock for the first time, sending her boiling pussy into a long drawn out spasm.

For the next half hour he stood as she just kissed all over his huge shaft. She was lost in disbelief of a cock so huge. The sound of her lips kissing the sides and the huge cockhead filled the room with sexy, smacking noises in a state of worship. Her tongue explored the sides of his massive cock, while her hands cupped his huge balls and the crown of his cockhead. Occasionally she would look up at him in a trance-like state to see him grin at her, obviously proud of his gigantic manhood.

The thought of having something so huge and powerful in her hands and mouth made her crazy in lust, and she kissed all over his huge cock. She was kissing it passionately, under a spell to please every inch of it. She could only imagine what every young teen that came to fuck him thought once they experienced the sight of his enormous monster up-close for the first time.

After fifteen minutes he sat back on the sofa. Once he sat, his massive cock bounced off his tight stomach and rolled off his thigh touching the sofa. 'God it's so fucking enormous', she thought, looking at it in disbelief as it seemed so out of proportion to his overweight and flabby body.

She immediately put her knees on the edge of the sofa and went back to licking and kissing it. She was lost in lust, consumed with a passion to please every inch of his monster cock. She ran her palm up the side, tracing the tip of her tongue up to the fat crown, stroking and licking it at the same time. It wasn't about giving it a quick blow job like she had to his son, her boyfriend or any other guy she fucked. This was all about making love to his massive cock.

"Wonderful Hailey," he said watching her work his huge cock in ways that he had imagined a million times.

She started by sucking his huge mushroom crown between her lips, then flicked her tongue half-way down the fat shaft then back up to the piss slit, ending by flicking across the massive head again. All the while she grinned slyly at him. This pattern seemed to really hold his interest as he watched her make love to his giant cock.

She knew he was watching her every move, grinning at her slyly every time she looked up at him. The way he looked at her showed her how proud and conceited he was about his terrifyingly enormous manhood.

At times, knowing he was watching her, she would swirl her tongue around his enormous cockhead then flick the side of his huge crown, grinning slyly at him in the naughtiest way. It obtained the desired effect, causing him to stir as he lay back watching her enjoy myself.

"Perfect Hailey," he groaned in a low, resonant voice, causing her to moan.

"God I love your huge cock," she said passionately.

"We have all night baby," he said in a deep groan.

"They're away for the weekend," she replied, letting him know she wanted to be his with yet another kiss on his huge cockhead.

"Very nice Hailey," he groaned, then asked arrogantly, "What about your boyfriend?"

"This is my new boyfriend," she said hotly, kissing his huge head once again.

Holding his massive cock in her outstretched hands was so electrifying. She felt so honored to be the one holding his enormous cock; to being able to control and please something so massive. As she flicked and kissed all over it she could not stop thinking about all the young teenage girls she saw him with while she was at his house with his son. Now she was the one who was with him; thrilled and so turned on to be with a man who had hundreds of sexy, teens wanting to fuck him.

"Oh god, you know I fucked your son, but you absolutely have the biggest cock I ever saw in my life," she mumbled to him repeatedly, putting her right knee on the sofa while her left high heel pump remained on the tile.

Lifting his cock off his thigh with both hands, she felt it throbbing in a way that separated her palms with each angry breath it seemed to take. Pumping her outstretched hands up and down his twelve inch shaft, her mind still could not comprehend his freakish size.

"Such a huge cock, big and proud," she groaned over and over, sending her tongue out to lick up and down his shaft.

"Oh Hailey, you're so sexy," he said in a heated voice, watching his son's ex-girlfriend in the mirrors, flicking her tongue quickly across his huge shaft then pumping her hands up and down, while twisting her palms in an effort to massage every inch of his huge cock.

"Oh god if I didn't want to fuck you so bad I'd suck this huge cock all night," she said in a heatedly, listening to him groan excitedly, telling her she looked so sexy.

"Umm... All weekend," he said with a deep groan, leaning forward to meet her tongue in a hot kiss.

"Umm...yes we do," she replied, moving back to making love to his monster cock, pumping it through her outstretched hands as she licked and kissed it slowly.

She was consumed by his shocking size, desperate to please him and bring him off. His moans of pleasure added a sexy background while she played with his monstrous cock. Her body was on fire from pumping, kissing and sucking his giant cock in a way that she never experienced in her life.

She felt his hands roam up the backs of her stockings and go over her ass while she licked his massive shaft. She was groaning like crazy from the touch of his skilled hands. At times he would run his fingers between her pussy lips, and even reach over and spread her ass cheeks to look at her open cunt in the mirror.

"So nice baby," he groaned, watching her play with his huge cock.

Kissing his immense shaft from the base to the huge cockhead had her in a trance. She was absolutely lost in the incredible gargantuan size of his cock.

"I just want to worship this great big cock," she said hotly.

Listening to the soft jazz play in the background he sat back, watching her pump him up and down, twisting and reversing her palms in an effort to please every inch of his huge shaft. He looked in the mirror and took in the sexy sight of her nude stockings and her black pumps. She was without a doubt "pure" sex, he thought, continuing to watch her lick and pump his huge cock with more passion and worship than any teen he had ever fucked.

His eyes remained wide open while she pumped and licked his enormous cock. Part of the electricity that shot though his body was from the way her soft hands and long fingers were stroking him, but the biggest part was from looking at her amazing body and thinking back to all the years of wanting to fuck her.

To him it was all about the visual stimulation of having a sexy teen worshiping his huge cock while he gazed at her body. In the case of the daughter of his very good friend his eyes went over every inch of her knock-out body as if in slow-motion. While she was licking and kissing his monster cock his eyes ran from her high heel pumps, lingering at the sight of the high arch in her foot, then going up her stocking covered legs to the sexy lace trim on her nude thigh high stockings. Seeing her sexy pendulous breasts had him in an almost surreal state of ecstasy.

He had hundreds of teens in this same, exact position and thought to himself how all of them combined didn't excite him the way this lustful teenager did. While the knock-out teenager was lost in pleasing his mammoth cock he thought that she was absolutely 'pure sex.'

While she was busily stroking him, he looked over and saw the high arch in her left foot that was planted on the tile floor. The arch in her foot made the effect of her pumping him even sexier. After a few minutes his breathing got deeper and his moaning heavier.

"Oh yessss," he groaned in a deep voice as his huge balls began to slide up into his massive shaft, a precursor to the staggering event that was about to happen.

His giant cock began to expand so wide that she thought it was going to fall out of her hand. She knew he was going to cum, and was going wild in anticipation of watching it explode. She was also wondering if she should stop him to go to his room and fuck. He wasn't in good shape and she wasn't sure if he'd recover after cumming hard. All she knew was that she wanted her pussy wrapped around that great, big cock in the worst way.

Sensing what she was thinking he said in a confident tone, "Don't worry Hailey. I plan on fucking you all night, and right into the morning."

She looked up at him coyly and grinned.

"Oh God Mr. Powers I can't wait," she said, stroking his massive, towering cock even faster, determined to bring him off.

Something inside her told her he was absolutely serious, and she was about to find out that he could have easily fucked her for days without tiring or losing interest.

"Oh god, I can't wait baby. I can't wait to have this huge cock inside me," she said hotly, continuing to pump his massive shaft with both hands, even spitting on it to keep it well lubricated.

An hour passed with her worshiping his giant cock by kissing, licking and pumping it, and he began moaning like crazy. It was now throbbing uncontrollably.

Suddenly out of his open slit a clear liquid began pouring out, running down his massive shaft through her palms. At first she thought he was cumming, but soon realized when he started bursting long, white ropes that it was his pre-cum.

"Oh God that feels so hot baby," she gasped, groaning as the clear liquid felt like it was a hundred degrees.

'Fuck this pre-cum is more than most guys cum.Way more then his son ever did', she thought in disbelief as the clear fluid flowed out of his wide piss slit like a running faucet.

She went wild pumping her hands up and down excitedly through the clear liquid as it became an instant lubricant, making load squishing sounds that added to the excitement. It was an amazing sight to watch and be a part of as it continued to flow out of his huge cockhead for more than a minute. Finally his cock began to really throb and expand even wider than it already was. It was all she could do to hold it in her outstretched palms.

"Fuck, I need four more hands to handle this huge assed cock," she said in a voice loud enough for him to hear.

"Just yours sexy," he snarled as his cock was just about to burst.

Sensing he was just about to cum she pumped his rock hard shaft fiercely in long strokes going from the fat base up to his wide crown.

"That's it baby, let this great, big cock explode," she said in a hot breath, fiercely pumping him up and down, knowing she was controlling the action. "I want to see your load Mr. Powers. I want to see the amount of cum that shoots from such a huge cock."

It was so hot knowing she was bringing off her ex-boyfriends father and good friend of her parents. She knew he had hundreds of teens lining up to fuck him but knew he wanted her so bad. Having the control over his monster cock was such a turn on to her. She was so hot and turned on that she felt her own pussy begin to spasm.

"Oh yesss...ready," he snarled.

"Oh god, I wanna watch it. Cum for me baby. I wanna see that huge cock explode," she groaned, grabbing his cock and pumping fiercely, and for the next two minutes four foot long ropes of hot, white liquid flew out of his great big cockhead, over his shoulder and the back of the sofa, hitting the wall ten feet away.

It was the wildest and most powerful sight she ever saw, and while he shot-off she kept pumping him, wondering when and if he was ever going to stop. She wondered if he had an inexhaustible reservoir of cum. The sounds of cum splashing against the wall triggered her pussy and while she squatted on her pumps she rolled her eyes back and came in a violent rush. After he finally finished she continued to worship his cock, licking all over it and massaging it with her outstretched palms.

"I've never seen so much cum," she said astonished, watching it dripping all over the room.

Pulling her up to him, he instantly started kissing her, knowing she'd be shocked to feel his huge cock throb and expand again. She could not believe that a cock so huge could recover so fast especially after just cumming so hard for over two minutes, and him being sixty-eight years old.

Little did she know that that was just the beginning of how much he could cum or how many times he could explode that violently in a night. She was about to find out that he was incredibly virile and could fuck for days without losing interest or stopping. For being sixty-eight and out of shape, he put all teenage boys, including his son and her current boyfriend to shame.

She was about to find out about her ex-boyfriends father was that he had incredible staying power, with the ability to fuck for hours and hours without pause and could cum again and again at will, rebounding within minutes of cumming. If he was inside her pussy fucking, he could also stay rock hard through two or three orgasms at a time.

The actual hard fucking started at eight pm, and didn't end until twelve pm the following afternoon. It took her almost two hours to finally bottom out on his huge cock; something that shocked her and pleasantly surprised him. Once that happened and her pussy adjusted to his massive cock it was non-stop fucking all night and all day long. During the fourteen hours her pussy was stretched and pried apart wider than any of her boyfriends combined could have.

During their hot, lust-filled fuck he controlled all of the action, molding her into hundreds of different fuck positions that brought to her to the most incredible heights of lust. In every position her stretched-out pussy exploded harder than the previous one. During breaks in fucking they would kiss with a passion of two sex-starved lovers. During the electrifying kissing her soft hands were glued to his massive cock stroking the twelve inch shaft with absolute devotion to please it. During the night of passion she told him she was his hundreds of times.

A naughty part of her even imagined moving in with him. The thought of what her ex-boyfriend would think turned her on like crazy. It was the first time in a very long time that she didn't think of her handsome father.

His massive girth brought her pussy off in ways she never knew possible and the freakish length of his shaft hit places in the deepest parts of her boiling cunt; places that she never knew existed. Another thrilling surprise was his stamina to fuck and the countless positions in which he took her. Even with his being overweight and having a large belly his huge cock fucked her in ways his son or any other boyfriend ever did.

The different ways she rode his mammoth shaft thrilled him beyond words while he flooded her explosive teenage cunt with buckets of scorching hot cum. In turn her pussy exploded all over his massive shaft in ways he had never felt a cunt explode before. It was also the first time in her life that she ever squirted.

At first it surprised her in a way that made her feel embarrassed, but after he explained that it was common when fucking a really big cock she went wild every time her cunt exploded and squirted. She realized that it was a combination of him having a giant cock and her being so turned on to him. They were sexually matched and proved it by fucking nonstop throughout the night and into the next afternoon.

That weekend she broke up with her boyfriend and fucked her ex-boyfriends father, now a slave to his massive cock. When her boyfriend started yelling at her and calling her a slut for breaking up with him she got even by taking a picture on her camera phone of her hand holding up his giant towering cock. She sent it to him with the heading. "Now you know why I dumped you asshole!"

After fucking all weekend she knew that she was addicted to huge cock. It was what she knew would get her off the best. On Monday she skipped cheerleading practice and went to his house after school. She was dressed in her cheerleading outfit, braless underneath her white cotton shirt with the cheerleading logo on it and in a pair of white high heel pumps that she slipped into in her car.

They kissed and fucked from the moment she came into his house at 2 pm through 8 pm when she had to get home. Before she left they made plans for the weekend but those plans were about to change. In fact her entire world was about to change in a way that she had dreamt about for a very long time once she got home.

To Be Continued