Sinful Staff Member

Story Info
Boss seduces secretary and others.
1.3k words
3.62
53.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 32-year-old attorney who recently started my own firm. As part of that process, I ran several advertisements for secretaries and receptionists. Most of the responses came from older women who were looking for a part-time job because they were bored. While two of the applicants had some qualifications, most had never worked in a law office. None were attractive by any means.

A client, upon hearing of my dilemma, suggested that I interview his secretary's daughter. I was hesitant because I did not want to disrupt our relationship, but finally agreed. The next morning I received a very pleasant surprise when Tammy came into my office. Blonde hair all the ways down her back blue eyes and a body that was built for speed. This came as a shock because her mother is overweight and unkempt. Never would I have guessed that the twenty-two year old daughter would be such a star.

Tammy immediately began asking me questions, especially concerning my status (single) and living arrangements. We immediately hit it off, but I was disappointed to find she lived with her boyfriend and was serious. I refrained from making a play and put her out of my mind. Tammy became my best worker and a crucial member of my office during the next several years. We would both complain about our partners, but the idea of hooking up became distant. During that time I did entertain several other women in my office, often during the day.

On one occasion a former Philippine girlfriend stopped in and spent the afternoon sucking me and demanding that I fuck her on my desk. MJ had short hair and a penchant for threesomes when we were in college. She had large eyes, so dark they looked black, a great tinny ass and breasts large enough that she could suck her own nipples. And those nipples, large and coffee colored, stay in my mind to this day. Usually, I would lie on my back and she would shove my hard cock in her tight pussy. Then, while she rode me like a circus ride, she would bite her own nipples, making her cunt would gush as she came, flooding my waist and running over my balls. That day was no different, she proceeded to climb in my lap and remove her blouse. I took her breast in my mount and softly licked her engorged, stiff nipples. She removed her thong panty and began to grind against me.

Fishing my thick dick from my trousers, she impaled herself and started bucking. Grabbing my head, she pushed me towards her tits, moaning, suck my nipples, please just suck them. I give each nipple a long, slow lick and then push her heavy breasts towards her mouth. As soon as I did that, she took one tit in her mouth and proceeded to suck and bite her nipple, almost immediately dripping her heavy juice into my lap.

As soon as MJ started to come, I turned her around and mounted her from behind. She grabbed my swollen balls and I let loose a huge load into her swollen pussy. When we finished, she started scooping the jism with her two fingers and licking my come from her hand. Because she got me wet, I made her lick my cock, balls and ass clean. By the time she finished, I was behind her fucking her as hard as I could. I am sure my staff heard her yelp as I reached around and grabbed her clit. She gushed again, so she cleaned me up with her mouth and tongue.

Later that night, we meet at her friend's house and she demonstrated the proper way to use a strap-on dildo why she fucked her little Asian friend's ass. As MJ shoved the rubber cock in Akia's ass, I shoved my dick in her mouth, sending a large load down her throat. We continued sucking and fucking for the rest of the night, MJ licked the poor girl's clit until it was bright red and raw. As soon as MJ bent to lap Akia's juice, I forced my large and rigid shaft into MJ's pussy, making MJ moan and grunt as she let her own juices run down our legs. I then took Akai (an 18 year Korean girl who only weighs 90 lbs.), and proceeded to work my entire shaft into her tiny pussy. While I slowly inserted my member, MJ savagely attacked the girl's long, thin nipples, pulling them unrelentingly. Akai could not stop her orgasms, her breath labored with the pleasure from her over-stimulated body.

Anyway, back to Tammy, the real reason I wrote this story. The day that MJ came into my office, I was forced to run to Court as soon as she sucked me off the first time. My member was still hard and my silk lined pants bulged as I collected the file from Tammy's desk. Tammy looked over and said, "I hope she finished, otherwise the Judge will throw you right out." Embarrassed, I muttered "I am late" and hit the door.

Several months later Tammy met me at a local bar and we proceeded to drink like fish. All night she kept hanging on my arm and pressing her firm tits into my back. I ignored this, figuring that she was just flirting and not serious. When the bar gave last call we ended up at a friends house, listening to music and talking. By that time I was getting drunk and announced that I would use the spare bedroom. I went upstairs, showered and crawled into bed.

No sooner did I turn out the light then the door opened and Tammy walked in, naked. I never knew that her snatch was shaved or her nipples were so cherry red and tight. She crawled into bed next to me and announced, "I love to suck cock." Grabbing my shaft, she proceeded to devour all nine inches without a problem. As soon as I came (in about 30 seconds), she pushed under me and said "fuck me like a whore." The rest of the night we spent exploring what she meant. She really got off when I took her tan arms and held her wrists while pounding her as fast and hard as possible. Since that night, Tammy comes into my office and proceeds to suck and fuck me on a daily basis. For me, a day in the office is the best thing I do.

Last week, she wore a long skirt, almost ankle length. She looked very professional as she entered my office and locked the door. I was busy reading the morning mail and I hardly noticed her entrance. Tammy soon got my attention by flipping that long skirt inside out and displaying her shaved pussy; she got up on my desk and, balanced on her knees, worked her middle finger into her cunt while pulling on her clit with her thumb and index finger.

Tammy has an amazing clit, bright pink and, when she is excited, it juts out almost half an inch. She leaned forward and placed her wet cunt in front of my face. I immediately got to work, licking and teasing that pink clit while she continued to finger herself. After about two minutes she started to come, so she leaned all the way back, her ankles tucked under her ass. I stood up and slid my cock deep into her wet cunt, my balls slapping her ass. When I was ready to shoot, she flipped up and took the whole load in her mouth – what a great way to feed her breakfast.

Next week, Tammy promised to bring some "toys" in, I will continue this story after she shows me her toys at work.