Sinful's First Real Transgression

Story Info
She brings home proof for him.
1.4k words
4.05
40.8k
9
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, our financial condition was certainly improving in a hurry. Cindy was bringing in more by herself than we had made together with her working in Pizza Hut and me in the Army. She insisted that it wasn't work, though, and told me to take my time and find the job that I liked, too.

I had not yet ventured into the club. Management frowned on husbands and boyfriends showing up there. Cindy kept pushing me to come in and watch her at work, though, and I really was curious. Her stories continued to heat up our love life and she was ready to fuck anytime, anywhere. She was still the new girl, relegated to the day shift, one to seven pm, five days a week. We both preferred this timing. We had the evenings to ourselves.

The third week, I relented and came in the club at five. I sat at the bar, close to the stage, and ordered a scotch and soda. At first I didn't see Cindy. I did notice that there were a number of hot women, scantily dressed, roaming around the room. I settled in and sipped my scotch. This was ok.

I spotted Cindy towards the back of the room, sitting between two customers. They were all turned watching the two girls on stage. Both men were paying more attention to Cindy than the dancers. From where I was sitting, I could see hands roaming all over her, stopping to spend time on her breasts or focus on her lap. She was dressed in a cute little outfit like a cowgirl. There was a lot more girl showing than cow or outfit, though.

Clearly she was getting into the stroking. I noticed that her hands were busy too. I couldn't see them, but knew from the motion that she was playing with two dicks under the table. I wondered immediately if she had them out, or was doing them from outside their pants.

One of the customers slipped his hand into her little shorts. She reacted, but not immediately. She stopped what she had been doing on his side of the table and pulled his hand out slowly. Then she made a show of slapping it, no doubt for management. It was clear to me that she wanted it right where it had been.

She made eye contact with me. She grinned from ear to ear, and pulled her other hand out from under the table, and put it to her mouth, obviously sucking something from it. Apparently, she had made the man cum and was drinking what she had caught. My wife the slut, was bragging to me.

My cock sprung to attention. I shifted on the barstool, to readjust and quit advertising my condition to the general public. When I looked back to the table, Cindy was getting up. Her fans were obviously pleading with her to stay, but she was adamant.

She came over to the bar and stood next to me. I asked louder than necessary if she would like a drink. She said yes and the bartender set a record getting it for her. Twelve bucks, for God's sake. I found out later that she got 6 of that every time a customer bought her a drink. Cindy doesn't drink much. Now I knew why she was coming home sloshed pretty good every day.

She put her hand in my lap and immediately found my hard cock.

"Is this for me?" she asked. "I saw you watching me in the corner."

"Did you really jack off the guy in the corner?" I asked.

"I was hoping to make them both cum at the same time," she replied, "But the young one got too frisky. That was his dad that gave me the snack. Wasn't that hot?"

She put her hand to my face. I could smell the distinctive odor of cum. I pulled her hand to my lips, looked into her eyes and kissed it, licking briefly.

"I told them that I saw an old friend at the bar. They are spending a lot of money, even without lap dances, so I can't stay here long", she continued.

"How do you like the place? Isn't it just trashy enough? I get horny when I walk in the door. My pussy stays so wet that I have to go in back and clean up regularly. The girls are already kidding me about it."

"Honey", she said, "you have been telling me to relax and enjoy whatever opportunity came up. I love all your stories, but never really believed you. At least, not 100%. When you kissed my hand just now I realized that you were tasting another mans cum. You were being straight with me from the start, weren't you? All this time I wanted to fuck my brains out, but was afraid that you would really get upset. I see now that you were dead serious and I love it."

She jumped up with a bounce and grinned. "Back to the salt mine. Thanks for the drink, stranger.", she said out loud. Then she leaned into me and added, "Maybe I'll bring you home a surprise tonight."

The monster shoes she was wearing exaggerated her sexy walk to the point where it was hard to watch her ass swaying as she walked away from me.

Wonder what sort of surprise she was thinking about. Was she planning on some extracurricular activities after work? I knew my cock was hard for the duration.

Cindy was back in the corner with dad and son. They must have decided a dance was in order. Cindy was clothesless and sitting in son's lap, facing dad. Son had his arms around her waist, pulling her into him with a fucking motion. I couldn't tell if he was really inside her or not, but he sure was acting like it was real.

I had to leave or join them. I was horny enough to fuck a goat, and watching her was driving me crazy. I left, trying to be nonchalant, with a hand in my pocket, holding my rigid cock in a semblance of order. It was almost 6:30.

At 10 I heard Cindy at the front door. She came directly to the bedroom. She was wearing her street clothes, but looked slightly askew. Her hair was mussed and her lipstick was smudged. She had a sheepish look about her, almost humble.

I asked her what was wrong.

She said, "I sure hope you were serious. After you left, I told Jim and Ron that you were my husband. They wanted to know what you were thinking about, letting me dance there."

"I told them that you were all for it, and in fact would be happy if I came home full of cum"

"Well, this is what you get," she said.

She pulled her shorts and panties off. Then her t shirt popped off and she was totally nude. Her pussy was swollen and red. Juice started running down her leg. I pulled her down on the bed, and laid her on her back. She spread her legs apart. The smell of sex was in the air. Man and woman cum mixed in that indescribable aroma.

Her pussy was gaping open. She had been well fucked. Her wet cunt was like a magnet, dragging me in to taste the mix. I licked around her clit gently, then started a pattern almost at her asshole and up to the top of her pussy. Just licking and sucking the sweet nectar of fucking from her body.

She moaned in approval. I slipped two fingers in her cunt. It was hot enough to start a fire. It was starting a fire in my cock. I felt her twist around. She rolled over, trapping me beneath her, and ground her pussy in to my mouth. Then she laid down on top and sucked my dick into her mouth.

Her pussy was in position to empty it's treasure in my mouth now. And I could feel my cock was about to explode in her mouth. She beat me to it. Her body went stiff, she pulled off of my dick, and I heard a moan from deep inside her. Then it started. She came and came. Her scream must have awakened the dead. Shivers rippled from one end of her to the other.

She collapsed on me. I came then, without any further stimulation. Just my cock against her cheek, gushing cum.

We went to sleep like that. Her slender body was no burden. I did not want her to go anyplace, and she was content.