Sins of a Sinner Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers

At that moment, Mark thought about how both women, first Cheryl and now Paula, had wronged him. "You need to be taught a lesson about stealing," Mark said firmly. With that, his free hand came down swiftly, slapping the bare skin in front of him. "SMACK!" Paula jumped at the contact, startled out of her tears. "SMACK! SMACK!" Mark watched as Paula's ass jiggled with each contact from his hand. He heard Paula begin to cry uncontrollably again. "SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!" was mixed with the sounds of Paula's sobs. Mark watched as her ass wobbled with each slap. Soon, it was warm to his touch. Surprisingly, Paula's sobbing had begun to subside.

Without warning and with each slap of his hand, Paula's pain began to lessen. In its place, Paula began to feel something else – arousal. At first, she was completely shocked by the feelings beginning to grow deep within her. She could feel herself no longer crying. As the skin of her buttocks reddened, she could feel her vagina begin to tingle. "SMACK! SMACK!" She could feel the moisture growing between her legs. Each slap sent an electric shock through her body that caused her clitoris to pulse and swell. Each shock caused her arousal to intensify. "SMACK! SMACK!" Paula let out an audible, "Ugh," as her hips and buttocks began to roll.

Mark was shocked at this new turn of events. "I could never get Cheryl to play like this." He had tried a few times to have a little fun with her. Nothing serious really, maybe just a little slap-and-tickle to spice things up a bit. "But this bitch is actually getting turned on!" he thought. "SMACK!" His hand did not pull back. Instead, he began to kneed and squeeze the warm, red flesh of her ass.

Leaning forward slightly, Mark whispered, "You like that, don't you? It makes your pussy feel good when I spank your ass, doesn't it?" "SMACK!" He could see Paula's facial expression in the reflection on the picture behind his desk. He could see her dismay at his words and he loved it. He assumed she wasn't used to ‘dirty' talk, but he also knew how her body was beginning to respond to it.

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Paula thought. "This can't be happening. This son of a bitch, with his perverted thoughts and filthy language. Blackmailing me like this. I can't let this happen to me. It's so dirty, sleazy and disgusting. No!" These thoughts raced through her mind and soul, but all Paula could respond with was a guttural moan. Fighting to collect her senses and any remaining dignity, Paula shook her head and mustered an enthusiastic but unbelievable "No."

"SMACK! SMACK!" Her hips rolled to meet each slap. She felt his hand slide down the back of her thigh to behind her knee, softly caressing her skin as his fingertips descended. Another "Mmmm," escaped her parted lips.

Mark smiled to himself and stopped spanking Paula. He held her skirt over her hips watched the tender skin redden. He let go of her skirt and slowly walked back behind his desk, his hard and throbbing cock making it difficult to both walk and then sit in his chair. He sat back and looked at Paula, her hands still on his desk, bent over. Her eyes followed his every move and her large breasts were hanging free, surrounding her dangling gold cross. Her nipples were hard. He looked up to her face and he could see the confused arousal in her eyes. He reached for the file he had earlier held with the evidence of Paula's crime. He slowly opened the file, pretending to look at a page, and then back up at Paula. She stood there, bent over, breasts rising and falling with each gasping breadth, staring at Mark, wondering when and how this would end.

Mark laid the open file on his desk in front of him, pushed his chair back away from the desk slightly and said, "Come here." Paula slowly stood up straight and timidly began to move around the desk toward Mark. Without saying a word, Mark put his hands on her hips and directed her to sit on his desk atop the open file, facing him in his chair. Paula moved as Mark had guided her, nipples at attention in anticipation of what was to come. Mark slowly lifted her skirt up over her thighs, up around her waist.

"Put your foot up on the arm of my chair" he ordered. A look of shock crossed her face as she snapped back to reality. She realized her vagina, her most intimate of areas, would be exposed to this pervert. No man, not even her husband, had seen her like that. Paula's lovemaking with her husband was always with the lights out. Oral sex had always been too taboo. Both giving and receiving. Heck, she only went to female gynecologists!

"Please God, stop this" she thought. "Please. No. Don't do this," Paula begged.

Mark let go of her skirt as it fell back down her legs, looked at her sternly and harshly replied, "You heard me."

Feeling confused and betrayed by her own body, humiliated and shamed by what she had done, Paula looked down as she lifted her right leg and placed her foot on the arm of Mark's chair. "Lift your skirt," she heard him say and she started to cry as her hands once again lifted her skirt around her waist. Her thighs spread and vagina exposed for this disgusting man she barely knew. Tears began to flow again.

Mark sat there, looking between Paula's legs. Her pubic hair was thick and a bit longer than he liked. Cheryl had always kept her pussy neatly trimmed. A ‘landing strip.' God, she hated when Mark called it that. His eyes drank her pouty sex in. Slowly looking up at her, Mark said, "Spread your pussy lips for me."

With that, Paula once again began sobbing heavily. Yet her right hand moved between her legs. She reached down, and with her thumb and fore finger, slowly pealed back her labia.

"More." Pulling more open, the tears rolling down her breasts. He could see Paula's arousal, how here pussy lips were swollen, slightly extended and red with excitement. "Your pussy is wet, isn't it bitch?" was all she heard. Saying nothing, she sat there crying and slowly nodded her head. Mark looked down between her thighs.

"Put your finger in your pussy." Her body shook from her sobbing, but she reached down with her left hand, extended her finger, and slowly inserted it inside. Mark watched how easily it slipped in, the moisture evident on her lips and surrounding pubic hair.

"Fuck yourself for me," he ordered.

Through her sobs, Paula began to work her finger in and out of her vagina. "God, this is so degrading," she thought. "Masturbating in front of this man." And with each movement of her fingers, her arousal built. She could feel the electricity once again in her clitoris, the moisture from her vagina thickening on her finger.

She heard him say, "Look in my eyes while you fuck your pussy for me." She slowly moved her head up until their eyes met. The hunger in his eyes met with the slowly intensifying lust in hers. She stopped crying. Staring at Mark, she worked her finger in and out, unconsciously spreading her legs wider. The feeling of pleasure was beginning to overtake her.

She heard him say "Fuck that pussy with two fingers," and, without thinking, slipped her middle finger inside next to the other. Back and forth, her fingers and hand moved slowly. Mark could hear her fingers squishing in the wetness of Paula's pussy. Unaware that her hips were now moving in unison with her hand, Paula stared into Mark's eyes. Her lips parted slightly and a small moan escaped.

"Touch your nipple."

With her free hand, she reached for her breast. Her nipple stood out, hard, waiting for her attention. She slowly massaged her nipple between her fingers. Another moan, this one a bit louder, escaped her lips. Mark sat back, all the time watching. His erect cock straining against his clothing.

Looking into her eyes again, he said "Put your tit in your mouth and suck yourself." The thought doing that for him disgusted her, yet Paula lifted her large breast and began sucking and licking her own nipple. Her tongue swirled, lapping at the hard bud. She squeezed her large breast as her other hand continued moving back and forth, her hips rocking in rhythm with each thrust. She could feel it building deeper, deeper inside her. Growing, gaining momentum. She stared into Mark's eyes as she felt the first wave of orgasm closing in. Her fingers kept pumping in and out, faster, harder and deeper. The moisture from her vagina was running out and down the crack of her ass as she drew closer and closer

Paula unconsciously dropped her breast and parted her lips just as Mark ordered, "Cum for me slut" and with that, she exploded. Her body rocked and quivered with the intensity of an orgasm that she had never felt before.

She stared into his eyes, her open mouth moaning "Ooooooooooooh", as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body. Her hips moved obscenely to meet each thrust. She now realized that her other hand had found her clitoris. Disgust and humiliation mixed with lust and desire to bring Paula to an explosion stronger than any she had ever felt. Her vagina seemed to be squeezing the deviate arousal from her body through her climax. For the first time in her life, she could feel her vagina ejaculate. Fluid shot from her, dripping down her thighs and ass, and onto the open file. The muscles in her legs, hips, buttocks and stomach tightened and relaxed until the last wave of orgasm left her body. Regaining her senses, she realized how she must look. Her legs spread, juices all over his desk. She quickly looked away, down again to the floor.

Mark sat in his chair, resting his head on the back, drinking in the sensation of what just occurred in front of him, burning the whole scene into his memory. As Paula's eyes averted his, he said, "Look at me."

When their eyes locked, he slowly looked down at his bulging crotch. Paula's eyes followed Mark's down his body to his penis. A pre-cum spot was obvious on the dark material. When he was sure she was looking at it, Mark said, "Take my cock out." She shook her head, looking back up into his eyes, hoping she could find any hint of compassion.

"No. Please. Please. Don't make me do this. It's so wrong. Please don't." Her eyes pleaded with his. "Please don't."

He glared at her, sternly replying "I said, take out my cock! Don't make me repeat myself again."

Paula lowered her head again, staring at Mark's bulging crotch, and slid off of his desk. Slowly, on still slightly shaky legs, she moved between his as her skirt slid back down her body. Leaning forward, she reached for his belt. Tears again welled in her eyes as she unbuckled it. She reached for the button of his trousers and opened it. Shaking, her fingers reached for the tab on his zipper and slowly began to lower it. Reaching under his shirt, she found the elastic band of his boxers and began to pull them and the pants down. Mark stared at Paula as he lifted his hips to help her. As she lowered his pants, her eyes moved away as Mark's cock finally sprung free.

Angrily, Mark ordered, "Look at it."

Paula's tear filled eyes slowly moved to Mark's penis. Larger and thicker than her husband's, she stared at it for a time. It throbbed with each beat of his heart, hissing at her like "Satan's serpent" she thought.

"Get on your knees and jack me off, thief." Paula could feel herself responding to his words. As she kneeled between his legs, his erection pointed up at her, level with her breasts. She looked at his penis, the purple swollen head dripping with moisture.

"I said jack me off." Paula reached out with her left hand and touched his penis. The heat from his arousal felt like it was burning her fingers. Her eyes fixed to his penis, she wrapped her slender hand around his shaft. "I haven't done this since high school" she thought as she squeezed his penis.

Mark watched as Paula slowly began to slide her hand up and down his shaft. "That's it. Jerk my cock off." Again, Paula cringed at his words, but all the while her eyes were transfixed on his penis and the way it fit in her thin hand. She stared at Mark's long, thick shaft, with the large veins weaving their way around it. Paula's eyes followed the downward motion of her hand, down to his testicles. Bigger and fuller than any she had ever seen. Not that she had much experience with the male anatomy, but his seemed almost obscenely larger. Paula felt her skin blushing, looking back up at her hand as it slid up and down this man's penis.

Mark saw Paula's tits bouncing to the movement of her hand, her nipples swaying back and forth, almost hypnotically. Then he saw her fingers wrapped around his shaft. There, on the finger of the woman who was working his cock up and down, was the wedding ring of another man. Her fingers tightened, milking him, lubricated from his ever flowing pre-cum. Mark felt his balls tightening, his cock unbelievably stiffening even more, as he looked at the radiant, older woman jerking him off. "Ughhhhhhhhhhh," he groaned as Mark's cock exploded.

His first stream of cum shot high into the air, landing on his thigh. Paula jerked back, startled by the intensity of his orgasm. The second spurt of cum shot at her, landing just beneath her chin and across her chest. Each spasm of his cock releasing more cum until finally he slumped back in his chair. Paula stared at her hand with her fingers wrapped around his shaft, almost unable to let go. She saw her slender fingers, covered with his semen as it oozed down his penis. The back of her hand was sticky with his warm fluid. It was then she noticed her wedding ring. The simple, small diamond, surrounded by the gold symbol of her promise of fidelity to the only man she loved. She watched as another man's cum ran over it, dripping onto his stomach. Paula quickly released Mark's penis from her grasp.

She again started to cry. She heard Mark say, "You are mine now. Until I say so. Get your clothes and go home for the weekend. Come back to work on Monday but this time, I want your pussy shaved for me. I don't care what you have to do or tell your husband, just do it. You're my little slut now." With those words, Paula moved up off the floor, extending her left hand so as not to drip any more on herself and around the desk to gather up her clothes.

She heard Mark say, "Use your panties to wipe your hand, but leave my cum on your tits until you get home and showered." Laughing, he added, "Something to remember me by."

Tears ran down her cheeks yet again as she followed his orders. She quickly picked up her panties to wipe her hand. The thin cotton material was barely enough to wipe his semen off. She methodically wiped her hand in her panties, taking extra care to try and clean off all of his ejaculate from her wedding finger. Paula reached for her bra and slipped the cups over her breasts. She felt his cooling, sticky sperm trapped on her nipples and in her cleavage by the thin material of her bra. Paula hurriedly put on her blouse, all the while purposefully avoiding his stare. She looked at her watch, "My God, 6:10. They'll be wondering where I am." And with that, Paula cried her last tear as she tried to compose herself. She picked up her stained underwear, holding them tightly in her right hand.

Mark sat there, watching her from behind his desk as she attempted to calm herself. "Remember what I told you. You're my little slut now." He watched as her panty-less ass churned beneath her skirt towards his office door. He watched as her drying cum covered hand reached for the door knob, opening the door. He smiled as she left his office.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
239 Followers
12