Sins of the Father.

Story Info
Uncelibate relationship between priest and nun.
1.4k words
4.44
81.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TOYNBEE
TOYNBEE
4 Followers

Father Malone was sipping appreciatively at the cognac in his brandy balloon when the telephone rang at his armchair side. He answered it in a languid tone, but immediately became more attentive and business like when he recognised the voice of the Mother Superior from St Catherine’s Convent.

“Ah, Malone, you old rascal, I realise this is an enormous imposition, but could you possibly accommodate Sister Abigail over the weekend? Our renovation work will be finished on Monday, so it will only be for a couple of days.”

“No imposition at all Mother Superior,” replied Malone. “Send her round when ever you like, I’m not going anywhere.”

After exchanging a few pleasantries with the Mother Superior Malone settled back into his armchair and savoured his cognac. He was not unpleased at the prospect of female company over the weekend, but hoped to God Sister Abigail would not turn out to be a geriatric battle axe. Despite his vow of chastity he liked his women young, nubile and saucy. In fact, the sin of concupiscence had been Malone’s biggest failing during his thirty years in the priesthood. He had tried to fight his lustful nature and stop his furtive visits to the local brothel, but it was no use, his craving for sex was simply too strong. Perhaps Sister Abigail might also have a few failings in that direction he mused, as he eased his ten-inch cock out of his trousers and began to stroke its engorged length.

Sister Abigail arrived on Malone’s doorstep at 6.10pm. She was the epitome of everything he desired in a woman – African, mid twenties, about 5ft 4in, medium build, with a radiant face and beaming smile. He took her hand and helped her over the threshold.


“Let me take your bag, Sister Abigail. I’ve prepared your room and switched on the boiler in case you wish to bathe.”

“Oh thanks Father Malone, that’s very kind of you. Yes, I would like to bathe if you don’t mind.”

“Mind? Of course not; you must treat this as your own home and feel free to do whatever you like,” he reassured her. “Your bathroom is en suite so don’t worry about me, I have my own facilities.”

Malone’s heart was pounding with excitement as he left Abigail to unpack her bag and prepare to bathe. Everything was going according to plan, she had readily agreed to his suggestion to bathe, and now, with his eye glued to the hole he had drilled in her bathroom wall that afternoon, he was desperately eager to view her naked body.

Abigail discarded her nun’s habit on the bed and entered the bathroom with arms fumbling behind her back to unhook her bra fastenings. She released her breasts from their confinement and then, hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers, bent down to remove her nether garment. She had the body of a sprint athlete. Her black skin shone like burnished ebony over rounded muscular buttocks. Her flat stomach, so supple and narrow, accentuated the exquisite curves and thrust of her firm, curvaceous breasts. An inverted triangle of jet black pubic hair surmounted the slit of her vulva; a natural pointer to the warm, orgasmic potential between her legs.

Abigail turned on the bath taps and, while waiting for the tub to fill, began to stretch and exercise her naked body. Malone watched awe-struck at this gymnastic cabaret she was unwittingly performing for his sexual pleasure. Slowly, without taking his eye off Abigail, he peeled back the foreskin covering his huge knob head and anointed it with baby oil. He massaged the fridge-cooled oil delicately around his swollen cock, allowing it to drool liberally down the length of his mighty shaft. Then, with sheer voyeuristic abandon, he furiously began to abuse his lubricated member until he was on the verge of ejaculating. He eased off to prolong his pleasure, but at that point Abigail was exposing her beautiful bottom and genitalia in a rhythmic bending exercise, and Malone could not restrain himself. He ejaculated with a massive shudder of pleasure that convulsed his whole body. Hot jets of white sperm spurted from his pulsating erection and hit the wall as he gasped in blissful satisfaction. Oh, that was sinful, reflected Malone as he cleaned up afterwards, but by God I enjoyed it!

After her bath Abigail went downstairs to join Malone in the lounge. She was dressed in a white towelling bathrobe, with nothing on her feet or head. Malone rose from his seat as she entered the room and offered her a cup of tea.

“Oh, that’s very kind of you Father, but I would prefer something a little stronger if you don’t mind.”

“Will you join me in a cognac?” he asked, somewhat bemused by her lack of Sisterly piety.

“Cognac will be fine, thank you,” she confirmed, relaxing into the armchair opposite Malone’s.

Malone prepared their drinks and handed one to her, noticing a bare stretch of thigh and the scent of jasmine perfume as he did so. She smiled and thanked him in a tone of voice that Malone interpreted as somewhat seductive, and as he returned to his chair he had the distinct impression that Sister Abigail was prick teasing him. No Malone, stop it; you’re becoming a sex maniac, he thought as he sank into his armchair. He reached for his drink and raised it to his lips, and promptly choked at the sight that met his eyes across the room. Sister Abigail was sitting stark naked with her legs hooked over the armchair sides. Malone was astounded, and could only gawp in speechless disbelief as she calmly sipped her cognac.

“Sister Abigail,” roared Malone, his power of speech regained, “what is the meaning of this outrageous behaviour.”

“Calm yourself Malone, I know you enjoy watching me naked, so here I am.”

“I don’t know what you mean,” stuttered Malone, conscious that she had rumbled his penchant for voyeurism.

“I saw the hole in the wall, Malone, and I heard you playing with yourself. You’ve had your pleasure at my expense and now it’s pay back time. There’s a rumour at the convent that you’re endowed with an abnormally large penis and I want to see if it’s true. So what about it, are you big?”

“It depends what you mean by big,” he answered, wondering how on earth the nuns at St Catherine’s had got to know about the size of his penis.

“Oh, I guess a big penis would be about seven or eight inches,” she speculated, as she shamelessly rubbed her exposed cunt.

“Well, come and see for yourself,” invited Malone, unzipping his trousers.

Abigail chortled in delight and shot across the room to assist Malone with his trousers. Her bravado was carrying the day, but she had no real idea of what she was about to encounter. For all her brazen behaviour, she was not that experienced in sex, and what now emerged from Malone’s trousers was beyond her wildest imaginings. She was genuinely shocked.

“Oh, Malone, you’re gigantic!” she cried, staring with eyes like saucers at his rampant erection. “Oh, please let me touch it! Please let me lick it! Please! Please! Father!”

“Help yourself,” he said, hurriedly stripping for action.

Immediately she pounced upon his enormous erection and began to slurp and suck like a voracious animal. Her greedy, salivating mouth relishing his tumescent schlong, while she frantically finger fucked her self into a state of sexual frenzy. Then she gasped the words he’d been waiting to hear.

“Fuck me, Father!”

“Oh, with pleasure, Sister,” panted Malone as he manoeuvred her to the floor and parted her smooth black thighs.

Malone eased his massive tool into her wet gash and withdrew. He penetrated again and withdrew, and then again, but slightly faster this time. Abigail groaned her approval, and then began to orchestrate Malone’s fuck strokes from beneath his thrusting buttocks.

“Fuck me Father! I can take it! Shove it in me! Give me all you’ve got! Harder! Faster! Come on you old bastard! Fuck me brainless! Faster! Faster! Fuck me you dirty priest! Fuck harder! Harder! Harder! Yes! Yes! Ooooh…I love it Malone…Keep going…don’t stop! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Malone felt the urgent, hot surge of his impending orgasm and swiftly withdrew from Abigail’s juicy fuck hole. For a second he held his quivering member over her sweat-soaked body, and then, in a spasm of pure, delicious pleasure, shot forth long spurts of thick white sperm. Abigail screamed in mutual climax as his spurting cock bespattered her breasts and belly; her intense pleasure only gradually subsiding into a moan of contentment as she licked Malone’s cum from her proud, sensitive nipples.

Malone and Abigail are now discreet fuck buddies – very discreet. Yes, they are sinners. But who the fuck isn’t?

TOYNBEE
TOYNBEE
4 Followers