Sir and His "littleone" Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir I do and yes Sir I have."

"I will stimulate your clit for you and you will feel overwhelmed with pleasure, but control yourself. Stay focused on My eyes littleone and when I tell you to cum, I want you to let completely go, not restraining yourself at all, or in anyway. I let the pleasure wash all over you. Do not disobey."

"Yes Sir ..." she said, not fully understanding what and why all of this was happening to her. All she knew for sure was that she was floating high above the clouds, and if it wasn't for her Master's eyes holding her gaze, she was sure she would float away.

I started working and teasing her little pleasure spot, working My fingers in circles around her wet nub, then pinching it hard, interjecting a bit of pain into the pleasure. She writhed and winced as I reminded her about control.

I saw it rising in her, an orgasm that would rock her body down to her lovely high-heel stilettos, as I continued to work her toward the edge. Then I stopped.

She look up, without saying a word, pleadingly at Me with her eyes.

"Do you want to let go littleone? Do you want the pleasure to overwhelm you?"

"Yes, Sir, please... please..."

"Then you must say, 'Please Sir, may I come for you, for your pleasure?' Then you must wait for My permission and then for the command to cum. Alright?"

"Yes Sir." She could hardly hold on. "Please Sir may I cum for you, for your pleasure?"

I hesitated while working her hard with My fingers, and looking deep into her eyes. Then I commanded.

"Cum now littleone, fully let go... Do not tighten your cunt!"

As Karrie let go of the imaginary tether that was holding her to the floor as she felt the most amazing wave of pleasure overtake her body, while My fingers never releasing her cunt or collar as her hips bucked furiously with ecstasy. Her urethra let loose another gush of liquid squirting well out past her legs.

After what seemed like a long time, her body began to settle again. Then I plunged My fingers into her mouth, telling her to lick her cum from them. She obediently, hungrily, and eagerly did.

"Good girl littleone, good girl. We are off to a good start. Next I'm going to show you how you will bring me sexual pleasure, with a little twist, with that lovely mouth of yours."

Bringing her in close I once again kissed her deeply, savoring the taste of her and enjoying how she was putting herself into the kiss, trying her best for Me to like how she kisses. For some reason, toward the last of the kiss a thought flashed through my mind. I do believe, and I had not noticed it previously, that My littleone likes the smell and taste of female cum. Or at least she likes her own, but that would be a starting point for in the future. I wonder if she noticed how fervently and enthusiastically she wanted it.

Pulling away slightly from her I said, "Turn around and bend over putting your hands, palms down on the seat littleone and spread your legs.

"Yes Sir."

"Drop lower baby, I want that lovely ass stuck up in the air," I said admiring once again those picturesque legs and her sexy stance.

Leaving her in that position I walked around the car, removed the keys from the ignition, then came back around, and opened the back door. In another little box on the floorboard, I removed a medium size butt-plug, some baby oil, and a dildo that was a replica of My erect thick cock. Taking the new butt-plug from its wrapper, I reached under her, put it on the outer edge of her cunt, and teased her some with it. Feeling it, but not being able to see what it is, she wiggled her hips trying to get Me to put more pressure against her.

"Patience littleone, patience."

"Please Sir, I want you in me. God, I need you in me, filling me, taking me."

"All in good time littleone," I said as I pushed the butt-plug fully in to her wet cunt.

She flinched and then pushed down it letting out a long, "Ohhhhhh Master!" After a couple of deep breathes, she said in a soft sexy voice, "It's not you, but it has been so long since anything has been in your pussy Sir that if feels great."

"Start with your exercises littleone and keep going until I tell you to stop," I said referring to her cunt training; she had been doing for months. "Don't let it come out until I take it out."

"Yes Sir. Please, may I speak Sir?"

"Yes you may as long as you are not whining." While she started to talk, I opened the baby oil, put the latex glove on My right hand and then held the bottle at the top of the crack of her ass. I let the baby oil run down her ass to her ass-hole. Her only reaction was a brief, "Ohhh" and then she started to talk while I put the baby oil on two of My latex covered fingers.

"Sir, that toy, those modified ben-wa balls that you had me put in your cunt have kept me so excited wanting to feel you taking me since shortly after I put them in. Every time I moved in the seat, they sent wild sensations running through me. Am I going to keep them? Will you give me permission to use them often?"

While she was talking I decided, as I was playing with her asshole, trying to get her to loosen up some, that I should give My little slut some mental and visual pictures of her new life as My slave, I would attach the chain leash to her collar and let it hang down.

"Yes slave, those are toys that you will keep for My pleasure and use often. Now relax your damn asshole slave so I can finally make it mine."

12