Arianna's Submission

Story Info
Arianna meets her online Dom for the first time.
2k words
4.58
9.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You climb out of the taxi and take in the cool evening air. You're wearing a gold dress that goes about halfway down your thigh. Nothing too short, but enough that it shows off your toned legs. You have a pair of strappy white heels on. You look down to see the fresh white pedicure you got and each second toe adorned with a silver toe ring. You smile knowing this will please me. You brush your long brown hair behind your shoulder as you take a few deep breaths and grab for the door handle.

Your mind drifts off to our first conversation. We met on a dating app, and I made it clear to you quickly that I had very particular interests. First, it was my love for feet. Second, it was my love for bondage and domination/submission. It was all so new and you couldn't help but be interested as we chatted more and more. Days turned into weeks where we talked all day and all night. We fantasized about our first time together and how we would explore. I had found something buried inside of you and you felt the need to act on it. So when I mentioned that I think it was time we met up, you immediately agreed.

The bell attached to the door chimes and snaps you back to the present as you pull open the door. You scan the restaurant for the blue sport jacket I told you I would be wearing. That's when our eyes meet for the first time. I'm sitting, facing you with my back to the far wall. I smile at you gently as you return the favor. Your feet feel like they are glued to the floor. You take another deep breath and finally move towards me.

I stand up and I wait for you to get to the table. I open my arms and pull you in for a hug. It's firm, strong and you immediately feel relaxed as you feel some of your anxiety melt away. I say, "Hello Arianna, nice to finally meet you," in your ear as I hold you. I let go of our embrace as we lock eyes again.

"Hello... Cory" You pause and smile wryly. You weren't sure how you were supposed to address me.

"Cory is good for now," I tell you. I pull out your chair and invite you to sit down.

Our dinner went amazing. We flirt and we laugh, just as we had been for the last couple weeks. Your initial nervousness has now disappeared. You even slid one of your heels off and rubbed your bare foot up and down the inside of my leg. After a wonderful dinner and a couple glasses of wine, I pay the bill and we walk out towards my car, hand in hand.

We get to my car and I turn to face you. You stand nervously in the empty parking lot as I stare at you. "Are you ready for the fun to begin, Ari? If you say yes, you're mine for the evening, and maybe longer." Your heart races as you know what this means. We discussed that this is how it would go. You would have a safeword, but you would be giving control over to me for us to explore. You bite your lip nervously.

"Yes sir," you finally get out, blushing and nodding slightly. I smile at you and give you a small kiss. Then I reach into my jacket pocket and pull out a pair of metal handcuffs, and I tell you to turn around.

Your heart is beating rapidly as you nervously turn around. Your mind races as you scan the parking lot. We are still alone. I pull your arms gently behind your back and you feel the cold metal against your skin. Before you know it, each cuff is ratcheted around each of your wrists. You instinctively pull at the cuffs, as the metal bites into your skin. You take a deep breath as they hold your wrists in place. I then reach into my pocket and grab a blindfold, sliding it over your eyes. I open the passenger door and help guide you into the seat before fastening your seatbelt. The door closes beside you and makes you jump as the blindfold starts to heighten the rest of your senses.

I get into the driver side and start the car and pull away. The cuffs dig into your wrists as your body pins them between yourself and the seat. I place my hand on your thigh as we drive, and I start to explore your leg. It isn't long until it has found its way under your dress. Your breathing quickens as my fingers make contact with your rapidly moistening panties. You try to close your legs, not wanting me to notice how wet you've already become, but I use my hand to push them back open, slightly further open than before. I start to run my fingers along your clit through the lace fabric. I tell you what a good girl you are for wearing such a sexy dress for me. You let out a small moan as the words "good girl" ring through your ears. We have chatted about how it's your favorite pet name in moments like these. I expertly tease your clit, and your breathing gets faster and faster.

I remind you that you aren't allowed to cum without my permission. You groan loudly and start to beg me to let you cum. I feel you getting close and quickly pull my hand away. "Not yet, my little pet," I say as you whimper beside me.

You feel us park and you sit there patiently while I get out and around the car. I help you out of your seat, I take off my jacket and wrap it around your arms, hopefully hiding your handcuffed hands from any of my nosy neighbors.

Once inside, I lead you down a set of stairs. We walk through a door and I eventually tell you to stop. I lift off the blindfold and your eyes try to adjust to seeing light again. You stand in awe as the room comes into focus. You're standing in the middle of a fully equipped dungeon. You see a St. Andrews Cross in one corner, a spanking bench beside it. And the walls are lined with cuffs and rope and all the implements a dom and his lucky sub could want.

I walk behind you as you silently inspect the room. I undo the handcuffs on your wrists and you bring your wrists in front of you, rubbing the deep marks left behind. I walk in front of you and sit down in a large chair, facing you. I place the handcuffs on the side table. I tell you to remove your dress and strip totally naked.

You slowly slide the dress off your shoulders and let it fall to the floor. You try to cover your now exposed torso, but I gently urge you to continue. You step out of your dress and reach down to undo the straps on each of your heels. Your perfect white pedicure looks amazing against your tan skin. You slide out of the heels and take a breath, trying to calm your nerves. You reach back and unhook your bra, before letting it fall off your shoulders. Your amazing breasts fall free and I smile at you as you look at me shyly. Finally, you hook your thumbs into each side of the waistband on your panties, pulling them down past your thighs and letting them fall to the floor with your dress, bra and shoes.

I stand up and walk over to you. You bite your lip as I walk around you slowly, tracing my fingers over your naked, exposed body. I walk over to the wall and grab a pair of leather cuffs. I make my way back over to you and grab each of your wrists, so you hold them out in front of you. I put the cuffs on your waiting wrists. I walk over to the wall and press a button near the door. You hear a whirring sound above you. You look up and see a chain slowly coming down from the ceiling. You look at me intensely as I meet you back at where you are standing. I attach your cuffs to the chain that is now hanging down in front of your face. You lick your lips nervously and study the cuffs and chain. You hear the machine above you kick on and you watch the chain start to recoil back upwards, pulling your wrists with it. You watch helplessly as your wrists are forced up above your head. You look up as your arms start to get stretched up towards the ceiling. The machine finally stops and you give the cuffs a test. Your arms are pulled up on each side of your head to the point where you can barely keep your feet flat on the floor.

I grab a metal spreader bar and kneel down between your legs. I give your clit a little kiss, causing you to shudder and lightly moan. I guide your legs to spread wider, attaching the cuff at each end of the bar to one of your ankles. You feel the cool air hit your now soaking wet pussy. You are helpless, exposed and open.

Finally, I grab a bright red ball gag and walk behind you. I say "open" while you see the ball sitting in front of your face. You hesitantly open your mouth and I take no time pushing it inside, so it nestles in behind your teeth. I tighten the straps tightly behind your head. You can't believe how much the gag adds to your feeling of helplessness, as a bead of drool falls out of your mouth and lands on your heaving chest. A shiver runs down your spine as I lean forward and whisper into your ear what a good girl you are being for me. "I think you have earned a reward."

I grab a magic wand and turn it on before pushing it up against your throbbing clit. You throw your head back and moan loudly as the vibrations immediately send waves of pleasure through your body.

I remind you that you must ask for permission to cum. You immediately start to beg me to let you cum, doing your best to spew the words out past the gag.I smile as I see you hang your head forward, trying to focus as I haven't given you permission.

"Ok pretty girl, cum for me. You deserve it."

You let out a loud groan and every muscle in your body tightens as the orgasm rips through your body. Your legs shake as the spreader bar keeps your legs forced wide, which only heightens the intense sensation of pleasure. You start to come down from the high and I slowly take away the wand.

Your body slumps and your wrists hang limp against the restraints above you as another bead of drool lands on your chest. You are panting loudly and trying to catch your breath. I massage your ass and fondle your tits for only a minute, giving you a little extra tease before I surprise you with a firm spank on your ass. You yelp loudly as it snaps you back to reality.

I walk over towards the basement door. You look over at me with big doe eyes behind your gag. "I'll let you have some time to yourself, my pet." As I go through the doorway and close it behind me.

You look back up at your wrists and give them another tug, even if you knew that nothing was going to change. You look back down to your drool-covered chest, exhausted and helpless as you feel your juices start to drip down the inside of your thighs. Your mind races, wondering what I might have in store for you next.