Sis's Sex Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers

This time the closeness between us was even better. Two sisters spreading their love juices all over the face of the other one. Damn, I never thought I would be this close to anyone never mind my own sister.

We lay like that for what seemed to be hours. I slipped over on my side so we were each lying on our side facing the other one rather than having me on top of her with my pussy facing down. She was once again burying her face in my wet pussy and but now was holding on to the cheeks of my ass with both hands. God, she was getting me hot all over again but I didn't think I could have another orgasm that quickly. I slipped my hands down between us and gently cupped her breasts with them. I let the index finger on each hand slide up so it could flick back and forth over the nearby nipple. She moaned appreciatively.

I finally pushed back saying that I really needed to shower and she could come and wash my back if she cared to. She laughingly agreed.

There were some fresh logs and kindling in the fireplace so all it took was for me to throw in a match and the living room would soon be toasty. We came out of the shower and I poured us each a glass of wine and we sat there in what had turned out to be our usual attire, naked, and just shot the breeze. It seemed so natural to be sitting there like that.

"Sally, have we now tried everything there is about sex?" She asked.

"Oh Lord no Marge, some would say the best is yet to come. You can be the judge of that tomorrow." I answered.

"Tomorrow, why tomorrow and not tonight? The night is still young." She replied.

"Relax and enjoy the night for what it is and we will have tomorrow to enjoy when it gets here." I came back with.

We had another glass of wine or two while the fire dwindled out and then went to bed. The electric heater had made the bedroom a bit too warm so I turned it down and jumped under the covers naked. Marge reached out for me and we were soon cuddling as close as we could get. It was the first time we had kissed and they were sweeter than any I ever had before from any guy.

The next morning I had her up bright and early and had bacon, eggs, toast and coffee ready when her feet hit the floor. The fire had gone down to only a few hot embers but a few new logs and the room was soon comfortable.

"Well, I am all excited. You said the best sex was yet to come and we could be the judges of that tomorrow. Well, today is tomorrow. When does the judging begin?"

I laughed as I walked past her and then leaned over her shoulder and used a hand to turn her face to me for a kiss. I let the other hand drop down and lightly massaged a breast.

"Patience, patience." I whispered.

"Sally, I have to say I do love you more than just as a sister. I'll do anything and I mean anything to make you happy."

"Be careful Marge or I might take you up on that kind of talk." I replied

"Look, take your shower and get dressed for we have an errand to run before we experience the best sex for you." I ordered.

We had about a forty minute car ride to the nearest big city that would have a place that sold what I was looking for and it took us almost an hour to get there. Marge was driving and we passed the store I wanted and I had her let me out of the car in the next block and told her to go down a few blocks and park for five minutes and then return and pick me up.

I was standing at the curb waiting for her when she got back and I told her not to waste any time getting back to the cabin ... a good time was waiting for us. Whew, that was the wrong to say for she almost did a wheelie pulling away from the curb.

Again she was almost naked by the time the door of the cabin closed.

"Now show me what you bought," she almost dictated.

"Open the bag and look for yourself." I told her

It was a strap on dildo that I was going to use to introduce her to intercourse or fucking in the vernacular of the street but I didn't think she had ever seen one. I had also picked up a tube of lube to make things go a little easier.

"What the heck is this? It looks exactly like the dicks I have seen in some porn magazines the girls passed around at school. Is that what it is?"

"Well yes. It's called a dildo and as you can see has straps so it can be strapped on one person while they are using it on another. I am going to introduce you to it this morning. Lay back and we'll start."

She was flat on her back almost before I had the words out of my mouth but hadn't taken her eyes off the dildo for a second.

"Marge, before I strap it on I am going to just use it with my hand. I'll lube it up and slide it into you a little ways so it will act just like you are being fucked by a guy. You are still a virgin and your hymen is unbroken so I won't go all the way in you and break it unless you don't care that some guy will want to have a virgin and you won't be one. Why don't we just use it to go in for a few inches and you can get the feel for what a cock is like.

I smeared a light coat of the lube over it and put another small glob between her pussy lips and then positioned the dildo to enter her.

"Here it comes Marge" and with that I put a little pressure on the back of it and it slipped in a few inches. I had selected one that was just over eight inches in length but a little on the thick side. I didn't want to get one that she would outgrow in a hurry but I stayed clear of the monster ones they had in the twelve- inch category.

"Oooh, that feels nice. I can feel it touching way up inside of me." She whimpered.

"Hold on a minute and I will move it the same way a guy would do if he was fucking you."

With that I began to move it in and out at first very slowly and was gradually speeding up when she started throwing her pussy up at me.

"Hold on honey. If you keep throwing your pussy up like that it will go in further than we want right now and you will break your hymen and there goes your virginity."

She slowed down and I kept up the slow thrusting I had started with. Her eyes were closed and she was tossing her long hair from side to side and lightly biting her lower lip. It wasn't going to take much and she would go over the top just like this.

"Sally, I am going to have an orgasm. I can just feel it starting and it is coming fast. Oh God, here it is."

She began to throw her hips from side to side and slightly up and down and I pulled the dildo out a bit to prevent her from driving it in too far. We could do that later if that's what she wanted.

"Salllllly, this is almost as good as you doing me with your tongue."

I removed the dildo and she calmed down quickly. "How did that feel honey?"

"It felt nice but I am wondering how much better it would feel if you put it in me further than you did."

"Marge, you are going to have to make that decision. Once your hymen is broken there isn't any going back to fix it. You are simply not considered a virgin anymore even though it wasn't a man's cock that broke it. Some men who are looking for a wife won't consider any women who aren't a virgin. They are afraid they will be getting a gal who has slept around and they aren't interested in marrying that type. It isn't fair since there isn't any similar way to detect if I guy has had sex before coming on to the gal he is interested in. I also think that most men nowadays aren't expecting that the girl they are thinking of marrying hasn't enjoyed sex before them. It is your choice about it and is something you might want to give some thought to. As I said, once the hymen is broken it's gone forever.

"Now while you are thinking about it I would like you to strap the thing on around your crotch area and fuck me with it. I have had other dicks in me and my hymen is long gone so you can slide it in me as far as it will go but go slow at first."

I helped her get the straps tight and then got on my back and used a hand to guide the dildo between my pussy lips.

"Thrust your hips to me now Marge but go easy until I tell you otherwise."

It didn't take her long before she had the thing buried to the hilt in me and the damn thing felt terrific. It was thick enough and it was ribbed so it lightly massaged the walls of my vagina as it moved inside of me.

"Now Marge, pull back until it is almost out of me before going back in all the way. Once you get that motion down I want you to keep it up until I tell you to change."

She did exactly what I told her to do and was soon fucking me as well as any guy ever did. She was holding her chest off me with her breasts pointing down at me and I reached up and lightly caressed her breasts and then put hand up behind her head and pulled her face down for a long deep kiss. This time I let my tongue wander into her mouth and she was soon driving her tongue into mine every bit as sensitively as she as doing with the dildo. Fucking me was turning her on as much as if I was doing it to her. I knew that the way things were going it wasn't going to take me very long and I was right. I could feel the orgasm starting and threw my legs in the air and clamped them around her waist and pulled her down into me even further than she was driving the dildo. Whew, it had been some time since I had a cock in me and the dildo caused one massive explosion in my pussy as I had a huge orgasm.

We lay around most of the rest of the morning talking about a million things but centering on sex and our newly acquired toy ... the dildo. Marge had fallen in love with it and kept talking about how good it would feel if it were in her all the way. I could see the direction her decision on having her hymen broken was taking.

We went shopping in the few small stores in town right after lunch but Marge was in a hurry to get back to the cabin. Once again she was naked almost before I got inside with her lovely breasts beckoning me to her. I walked over to her while still fully clothed and put my arms around her back and then slid my hands down to the cheeks of her ass and asked, "What did you have in mind Sis?

"Oh you know darn well what I have in mind. I want you to fuck me with the dildo again."

"Oh, I think my pussy needs some encouragement from you to get me in the mood. How about dropping to your knees while I sit on the easy chair and you can do your best to get me aroused."

Damn, almost before I had finished that sentence she was pushing me back to the chair and was spreading my legs with her hands and had her face poised to get buried in me. I reached my hands behind her head and pulled her to my pussy while saying, "Time for your dessert Marge. Eat me nicely."

When she knelt in front of me I lifted my legs so they were then resting on her shoulders as I pulled her face into me. She didn't need any more prompting than that and had her mouth spreading my pussy lips while her tongue was busy searching out my clit. I had my arms resting on the arms of the chair as she was doing her thing on me and I felt her hands reaching under me and lifting the cheeks of my ass further towards her busy tongue.

"Marge, keep that up and I'll explode in a minute."

I moved my hands to the back of her head and pulled her even tighter as my orgasm overcame me. She felt my juices flowing and got busy lapping up every drop.

"Mmmmm, you taste delicious," she said as her tongue not only licked up my juices but also lightly caressed the lips of my pussy and all round my pubic area. Whew, she is one terrific lover.

"OK Sal, I am dripping wet and its time for you to do the thing with the dildo in me."

"Get back on the bed Marge and I'll be right there." I said as I began to remove the rest of my clothes. I knew I was going to have the dildo strapped to me before the morning was over.

I lubed the dildo up a little although with as wet as she was I really didn't believe the lube was going to be necessary.

"Marge lie back and open your legs. C'mon, you know how it's going to happen."

I slipped it in three inches or so and began to move it the way I had the last time and she was moaning almost before I started. I was pushing it in with my hand and then pulling it out almost all of the way when on one of my inward motions she threw her pussy up at my hand violently and the dildo was rammed in almost the full length. She looked up at me and gave me a huge smile. "Sis, I'm no longer a virgin," and laughed. I pushed it in the remaining couple of inches and she was moaning with ecstasy.

"OK Marge, now that that has happened I am going to pull it out and arrange the straps on myself so I can fuck you the way you did to me before."

It wasn't long before I was driving the dildo in to the hilt and her sweet little pussy was holding on to it with the tight walls of her vagina. She was being fucked all right and enjoying every stroke I was making.

She had her arms wrapped around my neck and had her legs up around my upper thighs and they were pulling me into her as deep as I could possibly get. She had remembered how I acted when she was fucking me with the thing and was acting the exact same way. She pulled our mouths together and kissed me deeply as I let my hands move down and cupped her tits. Her nipples were harder than rocks with her excitement and I knew it wouldn't be long before she had her orgasm so I slowed down to prolong her enjoyment.

I raised myself higher on her and said, "Marge, wrap your lips around my tits and let your tongue do its magic on them. This can't all be one sided, I need some help from your mouth."

That was all it took. She instantly had her mouth totally engulfing a huge part of one tit and her hand was massaging the other one. Whew, I was worrying about her coming too fast and it should have been me that I was worrying about. I corrected that with some fierce movement of my hips driving the dildo in and out of her as fast as I could. This time it happened, or at least I thought it did ... we had simultaneous orgasms. Damn, it was unbelievable.

I let the dildo slip out of her and we lay side by side and simply relaxed as we came down from our wonderful orgasm. I was still wearing the dildo and it was sticking up in the air and when I saw it like that laughed and said, "There is the one big difference between getting laid with a dildo and a man. When the guy shoots his load his cock goes into wilting mode and collapses and look at this. It's ready to go again as often as we would like it."

"You mean we could fuck again with it right now if we wanted to?" Sally asked with a quizzical sound in her voice.

"Well yes honey, if either of us could have another orgasm that fast." I answered.

"Marge, there is another way to have sex with a man and that is to perform orally on his cock. It is called 'cocksucking'. By that I mean taking it in your mouth and moving up and down similar to the way you would do with your pussy and make him come that way. Now we don't have a man here for you to practice on but you could at least learn the basics by taking the dildo in your mouth. I'll leave it strapped on the way it is and you can make yourself think it is a mans' cock you are sucking. Try it and you will learn something. You will at least learn what your own pussy juices taste like from the way they are dripping off it from our last activity."

"How deep am I supposed to go on it?" She asked.

"Well honey, most men would love to have you bury their entire cock in your mouth but that is almost impossible so if you can take three or four inches in you will be doing great. Of course that also depends on how thick his cock is. If it is like this dildo you should be able to get at least three inches and maybe four before you start gagging."

"You are doing it exactly right Marge and you can stop anytime you would like for you aren't gong to make the dildo have an orgasm." I joked.

"It might not be able to have one but I think I am ready for another. What do you say, can you make me come again?

After giving it a thought for a few seconds I answered, "I believe I can and it will be different than before. Get up on your hands and knees and push that pussy of yours back to me."

It didn't take her long and her lovely pussy was staring at me from the rear. I got up on my knees with the dildo pointing at her and lined it up with her pussy.

"Marge, I am going to enter you with the dildo this way. You must have noticed that the dildo has an upward curve to it and that is the same as many dicks so when I go in you this way it will rub against new parts of your pussy and should feel different to you. Now here it comes."

The next thing I heard was, "Ooooh, that does feel different."

I grabbed her hips and pulled her back to me as I drove my hips forward.

"Marge, how does that feel now? I am in you as far as I can get this thing. Does it feel better than when I am on top of you?"

"I don't know if it is better but I'll say it is different." She muttered as I was ramming it to her.

"Wow, you are really driving it into me harder than you did before. I am going to come but I think my pussy will be hurting for a little while."

"Oh God, I'm cummminnngg" she screamed.

She let herself fall face down on the bed and I followed her down but the dildo slipped out just a bit as her pussy was pulled away from it. I slid back off her and just let her lie there to come down from her high in peace.

I undid the dildo straps and went into the bathroom to clean it off and then returned to the bed. She turned to me and pulled my face to hers and kissed me deeply.

"Sally, I really appreciate you buying the dildo to show me that part of sex but after all we have done I have to say that what I enjoyed the most is when you and I are doing it to each other with our hands and mouths. What I really enjoy the most is when I am using my mouth on you and feel you getting aroused and then exploding. I would be happy if I could do that with you every time the rest of my life. I know darn well that I have no interest in ever having a guy put his cock inside of me. I would much rather it be your tongue."

"Marge, while I have enjoyed every minute we spent together I can't promise you that I will never have sex with a guy again. I have been fucking one guy at least once a month and will probably continue to do so. I WILL promise you that you will be the only female with whom I'll be close. Is that acceptable to you?"

"Oh yes, it would really hurt if I thought you would be putting your mouth and tongue in another woman."

During this week I have come to the realization I am bi-sexual but it looks as if Marge is leaning to straight lesbianism. No problem, whatever turns her on.

We enjoyed each other for our remaining days in the cabin and were somewhat sorry the week came to an end and had to return to our regular lives. There isn't any doubt we will be enjoying each other at home but we will have to be careful about protecting our privacy ... wouldn't want Mom to walk in on us in action.

CharlieL
CharlieL
118 Followers
12