All Comments on 'Sissy Crissi Ch. 02'

by sissycrissi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo!

This is without a doubt one of my very favorite sissy stories. I love the relationship between crissi and her Mistress. Erika is heavenly, and having Leroy's taunting in the background enhances the scene.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Crissi

Soooo hot!

AlexisJonnetteAlexisJonnettealmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

This story keeps getting hotter with each chapter, Crissi is such a lucky sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I hope it gets to a hormonal and plastic surgery feminization part. Sissy Crissi would look so amazing with big boobs and ass to serve her masters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hot!

I luv sissy stories and this is one of the hottest ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Luv Crissi!

I wanna be Crissi! I wanna be Mistress Erika's sissy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love getting caught

I too got caught by my female roommate dressing in her lingerie while I thought she was away for the weekend (but she came back early). She too made me her sissy bitch. The first time was just she and me but later her boyfriend came over and joined us. He fed me his big cock and later both of them fucked me deep and hard. Now I'm their sissy faggot slut bitch. I can't wait to read what happens next in your story.

Love, Barbie

RainytomoRainytomoover 7 years ago

That was amazing very well wrote and made me cum in my panties several times

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
my Mistress too

My step-sister is my roommate and my Mistress. She treats me like Erika treats you -- like a sissy CD cocksucking panty-wearing faggot slut bitch. The only difference in my situation and your story is that she helps me with my make-up (I'm not very good at it yet) and her boyfriend isn't black (although he does have a big cock which I love to suck). This story really turned me on. Please tell more stories like this one,.

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHalmost 5 years ago
Mo please

I'm loving this story

pantyhosefunpantyhosefunover 2 years ago

Where is there a Mistress Erika for me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous