Sissy Crissi Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to have your tongue between my legs, crissi!" Erika panted as she broke our kiss. She grabbed my hand, nearly yanked me to the floor and pulled me to the nearby couch. Throwing herself down on the cushion, Erika spread her legs and lifted her skirt.

Without a word, I dropped to my knees and reached out to caress her smooth sensual thighs. I was on my knees starring at the most beautiful pussy in the world. The black satin vee between her legs was once the unattainable object of my desire, but now it was inches from my hands and I would soon burry my painted face into its wet hidden darkness. I leaned forward slightly and placed my hands high on her feet. Starting at the straps of her heels around her delicate ankles, I slowly slid my hands along the smoothness of her stocking covered calves. Looking up, I caught Erika's gaze.

Erika quickly pulled her leg from my caress and put her foot down, the sole of her sandal against my shoulder, the 5" heel digging in just above my breast. Holding me away, Erika reminded me of my place, "oh yes, you may be hot and sexy, my little crissi, but you're still a fucking sissy bitch - remember that!"

"Now what have I taught you?"

"Not to look Mistress in the eyes unless given permission," I said sheepishly as I lowered my head, my arousal momentarily broken. But now gazing at her strappy heel pushed against my sissy breast, her total control and my total submission, I felt the excitement of the situation return once again. Carefully avoiding any contact with her eyes, I took in the sensual beauty of her shapely leg, her stocking tops, now fully exposed under her uplifted thigh. She was a goddess.

"Do you like what you see, sissy?"

"Oh yes Mistress," I eagerly blurted.

"Then show your devotion," Erika demanded, as she looked suggestively toward her heel on my breast, which she then lifted and brought to rest, the sole perched against my bright red lips.

The scent of leathered filled my nostrils as I gently cradled her foot in my hands and lowered it in front of me. Starting at the tip of her foot, I pressed my lips against her ruby red nails and licked along the thin leather straps. Pressing my tongue between her perfectly proportioned toes and the shiny black sandal, I ran my tongue along the sole to the ball of her delicate foot.

"That's better sissy."

"All sissies need to show their devotion in order to remember their place."

"Now suck the heel, sissy gurl."

"A Mistress' heels are a symbol of her superiority, of her domination."

I brought her heel to my mouth and without hesitation wrapped my lips around the slender spiked shaft and slowly sucked.

"Lick it sissy."

I did as I was told, licking first the tip and then along the shaft.

"If you're real good, Mistress might allow you to feel her heel in your sissy pussy. You'd like that, wouldn't you sweetie?"

I stopped long enough to murmur "Oh, yes Mistress" and returned to my licking.

"Now enough of that honey. Mistress is convinced of your devotion"

"Make your Mistress cum now sweetie."

I slowly let her foot down to the floor, again running my hand over the straps of her heels and up along her smooth calves. I rested my hands on her knees for an instant before I fixed again on the black satin vee between her legs. Running my hands across her thighs, I stopped at her stocking tops. I slipped a finger under each of her garters and slid them along between her stocking and thigh as I lowered my head to her silken knee.

I licked along her thigh as I gently clasped the lacy waistband of her delicate panties. Pulling them down over her garter, she raised her bottom to help my efforts. I slid the panties down her thighs, around her knees, down her shapely calves and finally off her lifted heels. I raised her panties to my face, sniffing the scent of her womanhood and took the dampened crotch into my mouth and briefly sucked her feminine mist.

"You horny little sissy bitch," Erika exclaimed, "Now tend to my desire."

I stroked her soft thighs as I slid my hand to her ass and dropped my face to her pussy. She spread her legs to allow my access and I gently spread her lips. I began by lapping at her open slit, first along one lip, then the other. Spreading her lips as wide as I could, I buried my painted face, nose and all, into her moist pussy. Mistress then began to moan as she lifted her legs over my shoulders. I reached around with both hands, squeezed her hard firm ass, and pulled my face deep into her, my tongue extended and hard as I penetrated her opening.

Bobbing my head up and down, I tongue fucked her wet pussy over and over in time with her growing moans. Her scent filled my head as I pictured our scene from above, my feminine figure kneeling in front of her spread legs, her heels bouncing over my shoulders as I stimulated her with my hard tongue, two sexy lesbian lovers lost in erotic bliss.

I let go of Mistress' ass and slid my hands around to probe her wet hole. Spreading her lips to expose her clitty, I licked my way to her love bud and began flicking it with my tongue. I took her clitty into my warm mouth and sucked it between my lips while I pushed my finger deep inside her growing wetness. Her sensitive clitty immediately began to stiffen.

I could tell from the speeding of her gyrations and the shortness of her breathing that Mistress was getting close to cumming. As her excitement grew, so did my sissy clitty. I let go of her bud and lapped at her pussy, pushing my tongue along with my finger into her gaping hole. I probed and then pressed my tongue to her, licking across her rigid clit.

Completely lost in my cunt lapping servitude, I was surprised when I suddenly felt my skirt lifted and a large hand grab my ass. "Now I'm going to take that tight little ass-pussy." It was Leroy. I had almost completely forgotten about him. He reached between my thighs and rubbed my sissy clit through my panties. A tingle shot from my little dickie through my entire body.

"Lick that pussy, sissy gurl," Leroy mockingly chortled.

"Daddy's gonna take your cherry."

I couldn't speak. I could hardly think. Mistress Erika was starting to convulse as her orgasm came closer. Her moans intensified and turned to gasps. I sucked her clit hard, and then buried my fingers inside her. She locked my head between her thighs as her sweet nectar began to flow. I felt in heaven as I probed her inner depths and sucked her frothing juice.

"Yes, yes, yes," Erika screamed as she squeezed my head still harder.

I was trapped between her thighs, my face forced into her pussy, unable to breath, as she gushed forth with one wave of orgasm after another. I continued to lick and suck as she slowly started to settle again.

Mistress gradually loosened her hold on my head and started to run her fingers through my hair. "That was incredible, crissi," she purred.

"You were made to give me pleasure, my sweet little pussy-licker."

"Oh we're going to have so much fun together."

Squatting there, gently licking and kissing her pussy lips, I was just giddy with my good fortune. I held Erika's smooth firm ass in one hand and stroked her fine shapely thigh with the other. Pressing my sissy breasts against her, I hugged her legs. How lucky I was, a worthless, submissive sissy bitch, and I had an absolute goddess of a woman to rule over me. I kneeled there relaxed between my mistress' legs, proud of myself, and I think somehow Mistress was proud of me too.

12