Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears came to Tyler's eyes. He had been cheated! He had wanted this moment for days now. Perhaps even since the first moment he had seen the Washington brother's large black cocks in the shower at the beginning of the school year! But is was not either of them who were ramming a large cock in and out of his ass. It was Rebecca!

"Surprised, Tylerkins?" laughed the rich bitch! "Surely you didn't think that after all my hard work at showing you your true inner fagboy, that I would let this opportunity pass? There was only ever going to be one person who got to fuck this ass first! And you will remember this for the rest of your life!

"Remember this, sweet Tylerkins. No one pisses off Rebecca Hunter without consequences!" With these words she thrust her hips forward and lanced her cock deeply into his quivering ass!

This was not what Tyler had wanted. He had watched the videos of sissies and their black daddies. He had seen them enjoy those thick black cocks ramming in and out of their asses, spraying their juices deep into the fagboy's asses. But he had also seen the tenderness between the sissies and their daddies. THAT is what he wanted. He wanted to feel loved while his ass was filled with a thick cock. THIS was not what he wanted. He didn't want to be used just as a sex toy.

Tears flooded his eyes and he began to sob.

His sobs were choked off by Lebron's cock as he vigorously thrust his cock into the sissy's mouth. Tyler's mind was not on the task however, centring instead on the pounding that Rebecca was giving his ass. "Suck harder, Tylerkins! I'm gonna cum... oh shit, here it comes!" cried out Lebron, and Tyler found his mouth flooded with the black brother's sweet and salty nectar! Tyler swallowed, but as usual, Lebron's load was too much for him and cum oozed out of his mouth and down his chin. Lebron pulled his cock out and splashed his last jet of jism across Tyler's face.

"I love painting your sissy face with my cum, princess!"

Tyler suddenly moaned as a streak of pleasure suddenly hit his ass! What had that been? As Rebecca had thrust her cock deep inside him, the fake dick head had hit a spot inside of him that sent delicious tingles throughout his body.

Lebron got up from the couch, and Peggy waddled, her large distended belly rigid and not swaying at all, the two black babies inside of her stretching her to simulated obscene obesity. She put a couple cushions down on the couch before taking Lebron's place in front of Tyler. When she sat, her pussy was elevated and she grabbed Tyler's head, pulling it down into her quim, instructing him to eat her pussy!

No longer sobbing, and in fact, beginning to take pleasure in his ass fucking, Tyler was now servicing both of his former girlfriends. Lebron lit a large joint and passed it around to his brother, Peggy and Rebecca, all taking quick tokes from the reefer! Tyler smelled the acrid smoke but was not offered a hit, as his mouth was busy licking and sucking at the blonde's pussy!

"I think he is beginning to like this!" remarked Rebecca as she noticed Tyler's ass pushing back to meet her thrusts. Indeed, the red headed sissy was wiggling his ass each time she jammed her strapon forward, trying to angle her cock to again find that delicious sweet spot that she had rubbed against before!

"Do you remember when I first fucked you, Peggy?" asked Rebecca.

"You mean my pussy, or my ass?" replied Peggy. "I know I was so scared of you when the boys held me down and you came at me with that monster strap-on! I'd never had sex with a girl before. The night after that school dance where Tyler and Jack dumped us just so they could play a prank on Milton... that night I was so mad and angry, and Madge and I ended up kissing and touching each other's breasts... that was the only time I ever kissed a girl, before you came at me with that black strapon!

"Fortunately, both the boys had already been fucking me for weeks at that point and I was probably already pregnant. But I never knew you were into fucking girls, Rebecca!"

"You were my first that night Peggy! But you certainly haven't been my last. Actually my most recent was Tyler's mother the other day. Tylerkins, did you know that your mother is a sex hungry tramp? Oh, of course you do know. You helped Lebron fuck her didn't you?

"You have a nice tight ass, Tylerkins. So much tighter than Mary's pussy. Maybe next time I come visit your mother, I'll fuck both of you!"

On her next thrust, Rebecca again hit Tyler's sweet spot and he moaned. Rebecca drew back and thrust in, intentionally along the same route and again eliciting a delighted moan from the sissy.

"Oh yes, Miss Rebecca. Please, do that again!"

Over the next few minutes, Tyler moaned again and again as intense pleasure flooded his body. He arched his back and was kneeling upright. Rebecca grasped his nipples and toyed with them as she continued to pummel his ass. Finally, Tyler's body quivered and shook and his erect clitty suddenly shot his small load of jism high into the air, landing across Peggy's distended belly!

"Oh, that was sweet, Tylerkins" said Rebecca as she drew her dick back out of his ass. When it was fully withdrawn she took the tail plug which was laying on the floor at her feet and thrust it back into the sissy's rectum! Tyler moaned again. At Rebecca's command he licked up his own cum streaks off of Peggy's belly.

Exhausted, Tyler sat on the couch beside Peggy who pulled his face to hers and gave him a deep kiss which he was eager to return, but for the moment he was too tired to put much effort into the pucker. From behind the couch, Tyrese stroked his head tenderly and asked, "Did you enjoy your first fucking, princess?"

Tyler still cringed at that nickname, but he knew better than to object. "Yes, Mister Tyrese. It was wonderful. I was afraid at first, but when she hit that spot in my ass, it felt so wonderful!"

Tyler was surprised when Lebron brought in warm cloths for each of them to clean up with. Evidently his maid duties were done for the day.

Rebecca fired up another joint, and the roach was passed around the friends, this time Tyler as included and he took several hits from this and the next. All of the friends sat around for the next two hours just relaxing and being mellow. Occasionally Rebecca or Peggy would tease and stroke the cock of on or the other of the brothers, and sometimes the men would tease the nipples or pussies of the girls. Tyler was not left out, several times running his hands along a thick cock or working his fingers into Peggy's cunnie. He traded tender kisses with each of the four at one time or another, but throughout the evening, no one touched his small dicklet.

Around ten o'clock, Rebecca told Tyler that he had done well that day and perhaps they would keep him on as the maid permanently. They all had a small laugh at this which made it hard for Tyler to determine if they were serious or just having fun with him. Rebecca continued, "Tylerkins, it is getting close to your bedtime. You will be sleeping in the small room at the top of the stairs on the right. I want you to go upstairs and get ready. But instead of removing your makeup as most girls do before heading to bed, I want you to take your time and fix yourself up extra special. Then I want you to change into the clothes that are laid out for your, and then come down and say goodnight to all of us!"

Tyler headed up the staircase, remembering not to hurry, and also remembering to give his ass a bit of swish. The tail teasing his legs reminded him of the plug in his ass. Unfortunately it was too short to find that delicious spot that gave him so much pleasure!

It took him a half hour to first remove his smeared makeup and then to reapply it. He had paid attention that morning while his makeup was applied at the salon, and his efforts were now much better than just a few days ago. He then dressed in the clothing Rebecca had put out for him. Cute stockings and panties were the base, followed by a very frilly gossamer night gown. Demure two inch mules, covered in white fur fit onto his feet.

Before putting on the panties, which had the words "Virgin No More!" printed on them, he had to remove his butt plug with the tail, and insert a similar sized plug which had been left on the bed with the clothing. He washed the tail plug in warm soapy water before placing it on the dresser.

A spray of perfume added to his alluring femininity. When he looked in the full length mirror, he was pleased with what he saw, a very cute boygirl!

When he returned downstairs, it was evident that the sexual teasing amongst the brothers and the two women had risen in pitch. The boy's cocks were slick with saliva and the girl's pussies both glistened with their juices. But everyone took a few moments to compliment Tyler on his appearance and to give him a soft good night kiss.

Rebecca then patted him on the bum and sent him upstairs to bed, just as if he was a young child saying goodnight to his parents and heading to bed!

Chapter 17 - At Last!

As Tyler lay in bed, he rubbed his legs together, sending a tingle through his body. He loved the feeling of the nylon rubbing on nylon. His dicklette was hard in his panties and his fingers toyed with the head. He thought about jerking off but he knew that Miss Rebecca would be mad at him if he made cummies without her permission. So he just teased himself as he thought back on the delicious feelings in his ass as his former girlfriend had driven that plastic cock in and out of his boipussy.

Just as he was starting to drift off to sleep, the door to his room opened. Backlit by the light from the hallway, he say Lebron enter the room. The black brother quickly took off his clothes and then slipped under the sheets beside Tyler. Tyler rolled over and embraced Lebron. His mouth eagerly sought Lebron's and they shared a deep passionate kiss.

Tyler melted against the black man, giddy with excitement about the possibility... no, he now knew, the certainty that he was about to get his ass fucked by a real cock!

For several minutes the two lovers kissed and fondled each other, hands caressing and teasing, tongues duelling. Tyler swooned in passion as Lebron's rigid hard cock pressed against his own small pricklet as their bodies pressed together. Soon the covers were off and Lebron was laying on top of Tyler kissing him soulfully. Tyler sighed in disappointment when Lebron moved away, but it was only momentary, as Lebron had reached for a side table drawer, from which he removed a jar of Vaseline.

Kneeling between Tyler's legs, he pushed the redhead's bum into the air so that his knees here beside he ears. He easily grasped the plug in Tyler's ass and pulled it free. He then took a large glob of Vaseline and with two fingers, then three, he spread the lube around and deep inside Tyler's rectum.

Tyler squirmed. He squirmed from anticipation. He squirmed from excitement. He squirmed from the delicious feeling of having Lebron's fingers deep in his boipussy.

Lebron wiped his fingers on the sheets and placed Tyler's calves on his shoulders and nudged the head of his cock at the edge of Tyler's ass. "Are you ready for this, sweetie? Are you ready to be fucked by your first real cock?"

"Oh yes, Lebron! Fuck me! Please, fuck my boipussy!" cried the feminized sissy!

Lebron pushed forward, and his cock slowly slid into the sissy's ass chute. Tyler's ass had been opened by the plug and by Rebecca's pounding, so Lebron had no trouble sinking slowly into Tyler's hot boipussy. Tyler's hands gripped the sheets tightly as he enjoyed the sensation of the first time a real flesh cock penetrated him. The flesh felt so much better than plastic. It was warm, alive ... it was wonderful!

And though he had been fucked by Rebecca's strapon, Lebron's cock was thicker, and it was longer! Tyler's ass did resist the intruder, but it failed to prevent Lebron from thrusting all the way in. Lebron bottomed out and Tyler almost blacked out from the sheer pleasure of knowing he had taken his lover's full length into his ass! Lebron pulled back and thrust again. Then again, and again and again. Tyler thrashed his head back and forth, emitting moans of lust, and drooling. He was in absolute fucking heaven. His beautiful, wonderful lover, was finally filling his ass and pounding him with his, well, beautiful, wonderful big black cock.

All of those pictures and videos of the sweet sissies serving their powerful black lovers had led him here, to this delightful bliss.

Tyler cried out as Lebron's next thrust struck that sweet delicious spot in his ass! "Oh god, Lebron. Right there! Fuck me hard right there! Do it. Fuck me. Fuck me!!!!!"

Lebron grinned. The sissy had truly been broken. And he loved fucking sissies, especially turning straight boys into quivering fagboys! He and Tyrese had flipped a coin downstairs to see which of the two would be the first to fuck this white boy and he had won. Of course, that meant Tyrese was having his own mini orgy with Peggy and Rebecca, but he could get his own with those white bitches any time he wanted. Well, with Peggy anyway. Rebecca set her own agenda. He smiled at that thought. The rich bitch had certainly been right about this redhead who was right now stuck on the end of his large cock!

He released Tyler's legs and lay down across the feminized lad, his cock still buried deep. Now the two were passionately kissing as Lebron continued to pummel the sissy's ass. Tyler squealed non stop as his sweet spot was rubbed repeatedly.

"Are you my sissy, Tylerkins?"

"Yes Lebron. Oh, keep fucking me! I'm your sissy. I'm your fagboy! I'm whatever you want me to be. Just keep pumping that cock in my pussy! Oh that is so fucking good. Oh sweet Jesus, I'm... I'm going to cum!!!" And Tyler's dicklet spurted its cream all over his chest!

"Your ass is SO tight, fagboy. All you sissies have such tight asses, at first! But once you've been fucked regularly for a year or two, you will start to loosen up!"

"But right now, you have... oh god, you've drained me, princess! Here it comes! Get ready for your first ass dump!" And with that, Lebron thrust deep into Tyler and Tyler suddenly felt the odd sensation of copious liquid filling his ass. Lebron was cumming inside of him!. Tyler squirmed at the delightful feeling of hot cum filling up his bowels!

Lebron thrust in and out a few more times, his cock now making squelching sounds as the cum leaked out of Tyler's ass. Finally he withdrew his cock, and flopped onto his back, panting. Tyler could feel the warm cum leaking from his ass and pooling on the sheets. Much as he wanted to cuddle, he first went to the bathroom down the hallway and grabbed warm cloths and returned to wash Lebron's cock and to wipe up the bed. Returning to the bathroom he sat on the toilet and expelled as much of Lebron's cum as he could, wiping his ass carefully.

Returning to bed, he had to lay on the wetspot while he rested is head on Lebron's chest as they cuddled.

Soon the pair drifted off to sleep, a contented smile on the face of the thoroughly fucked sissy!

Chapter 18 - Encore, encore!

Lebron awoke the next morning to a delightful sensation he knew only too well. Almost every time he went to sleep cuddling a girl or a sweet sissy, when he woke in the morning it was to the delicious sensation of having his large cock sucked. This morning was no different. Tyler had woken before him and was between his spread legs, the glans of his large cock buried in his mouth, his rouged lips eagerly bobbing up and down the few inches of cock that he could manage to fit in his mouth!

When Lebron groaned and shifted position slightly, Tyler looked up, and pulled his mouth off of Lebron's black dick. He smiled at his lover and said "Good morning, Mister Lebron, thank you for the wonderful fucking last night!" He then bit at Lebron's cock playfully.

Lebron reached own and grasped Tyler's arms and drew him up his body. As Tyler sat astride him, he pulled the fagboy's face down to his and gave him a deep soulful kiss. Tyler shivered in delight! He now sat directly atop Lebron's groin, the black cock trapped underneath him, but quiveringly hard. As they continued to kiss Lebron's strong hands grasped Tyler's ass cheeks and pulled them apart. He also shifted position and his cock sprung free. He moved his hips so that his cock ran up and down Tyler's ass cleavage, toying with the boygirl!

"You have such a round girlie ass, Tylerkins! I've wanted to fuck that ass ever since the first time I saw you in the showers!" Tyler trembled as the big cock poked at his anal entryway!

"And you have such gorgeous eyes, princess! Even with your makeup smudged you have eyes that any man could easily fall into! I bet if you tried, you could get almost any man to kiss you!" Tyler blushed. He did not want any man to kiss him. He wanted Lebron to kiss him. Only Lebron! Well, maybe Tyrese. Yes, definitely Tyrese! Lebron's fingers toyed with Tyler's asshole. And his cock poked against him there to.

"Do you want me to fuck you again, Tylerkins. Do you want me to ram my cock up your delicious girlie butt again?" Tyler bit his lip and nodded vigorously. Lebron reached over to the night stand and grabbed the Vaseline. He directed Tyler to take a big scoop of the lubricant and then to reach around and grease Lebron's cock. Meanwhile Lebron took a healthy dollop on his own fingers and pushed this inside of Tyler's ass. Tyler shivered in anticipation!

"Push back, sweetie." said Lebron as he used one hand to steady his dick and the other to pull one of Tyler's plump ass cheeks aside. The sissy scooched back a bit and felt the glans of the dick make contact with his slickened pucker hole. He raised his hips slightly until he felt the head slip into his ass, and it then began to slide effortlessly up his poop chute and he sat back, putting his weight into Lebron's lap. Tyler sighed and then squealed, his tongue rolling round his crimsoned lips as he sat, taking the full length of Lebron's dick deep inside his ass. This was heaven he thought. This was fucking terrific!

"Oh god, this is heaven! This is fucking terrific," he cried out! He placed his hands on Lebron's chest to steady himself as he began to raise and lower himself on the thick cock in his ass. It felt so delicious inside of him. His own four inch dicklet was at rigid attention and quivered when Lebron teasingly flicked his finger at it!

"C'mon baby, fuck yourself on my big meat stick! You know you want to get me to shoot in that pretty ass again, don't you!"

Tyler loved bouncing up and down on Lebron's thick truncheon, but his leg and thigh muscles were not up to the task and he soon tired. Lebron took over, thrusting his ass upwards and spearing into Tyler's boipussy, but this was awkward for him. He threw the sissy off of his cock and knelt on the bed, pulling a kneeling Tyler towards him. Tyler was on hands and knees, as Lebron spread his ass cheeks and thrust his full length into his anal passage. Tyler squealed at the force of the thrust. He pulled a pillow towards him and buried his head as Lebron set up a savage thrusting!

Lebron was not satisfied with his angle of penetration. He rose from his knees, momentarily pulling his cock from the fagboy's ass. He stood over the sissy, straddling his bum, and dipped his cock easily back into the gaping asshole. He then set up furiously pounding his cock into the white sissy boi's posterior!

"Oh yes," cried out Tyler, as Lebron's pumping dick thrust across his sweet spot. He was seeing stars! "Fuck my ass, Lebron! Don't stop! Pound my boipussy!"

With one last mighty thrust, Lebron collapsed onto Tyler, flattening him on the bed. Lebron cursed and swore as his cock erupted and spewed his jism deep into Tyler's ass. Tyler groaned at the weight pressing on him and at the delightful sensations of his ass being filled for a second time. This time when Lebron pulled out, he grabbed the butt plug which had fallen onto the floor the previous night and jammed it into Tyler's gaping rectum.

1...678910...16