Sissy's BBC Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to keep my cum in there for awhile, Tylerkins! I want you to know you are my cum dump!"

Tyler reached up and pulled Lebron's face to his. He hungrily kissed his black lover. "I'll be your cum dump. I'll be your princess! Just promise me you will fuck me like that every day!" He sucked eagerly on his defiler's tongue as he hugged him tightly.

Lebron slapped his ass playfully. "Go jump in the shower and get cleaned up. But leave the plug inside you until you absolutely have to take a dump!"

Tyler looked at himself in the mirror. His makeup was a mess again, but he thought he still looked like a pretty sexy sissy! He could compete with any of the sissies he had been watching on his videos! He smiled over his shoulder at Lebron as he swished out of the room!

He was naked as he walked down the hallway to the bathroom. He stopped at the linen cupboard to grab a large fluffy towel and a face cloth. As he passed Peggy's room, he noticed the door was open a crack and her heard muffled moans from inside the room. Curiosity got the better of him, and he poked the door open enough to get a view of Peggy's bed.

He expected to see Tyrese and Peggy fucking or sucking. Instead, he discovered Peggy standing but bending over the bed, her large milk laden tits swaying above her taut belly. Peggy was panting a swearing softly, as Rebecca stood behind her, wearing her large strapon, and ramming the it deep into Peggy's ass! Rebecca was setting up a furious pace.

"Take it Peggy! Take my prick up your ass! Oh god, we should have been doing this years ago!" cried out Rebecca.

Tyler closed the door silently and continued to the bathroom where he showered and cleaned himself up. As he showered, he could feel Lebron's cum sloshing around his bowels. When he dried himself off, Peggy was waiting outside the bathroom door for her turn in the shower. Peggy smiled at Tyler and hugged him. "Did you enjoy yourself last night, Tyler?"

"Mmmm..." said Tyler with an embarrassed smile on his face, "it was wonderful!" He giggled.

"I never figured you to be a sissy, Tyler. But now that you know your true nature, I'm glad you are able to enjoy yourself. I'm sure we are going to have so much fun together!" said the blonde as she kissed him sweetly. "The boys are sex crazy. I'm sure you will get all the fucking that you want! And you don't have to worry about getting pregnant, like me!"

"Peggy, I don't know what..."

"Oh don't worry about me, Tyler. I was shocked when I found out I was pregnant. I cried a lot! But soon I realized that this was the best thing that could happen to me. I've always wanted to be a mother! This got me out of my mother's clutches. You know, she actually had my life planned out for me. She wanted me to marry Jack! Yuck, could you imagine!

Tyrese has promised to marry me once he finishes university. That's till at least four years away, but I can wait. Meanwhile I will be busy bringing up the boys!" she patted her large belly. "I suspect they are going to be quite the handful!"

When Tyler returned to his room, he sat for awhile and applied his makeup which had been laid out for him. As he was finishing, Rebecca entered to room carrying a bikini which she left for him. She also bent him over and gave him another injection in the ass, giggling as she did so and giving his ass a playful swat. As his head began to get fuzzy, she lit up a joint took a toke and then handed it to Tyler. He took a strong hit and went to hand it back to her, but she told him to finish it himself. For the next few minutes they made idle chit chat as Tyler finished the roach and then donned the bikini and the three inch clear plastic heels that Rebecca had also brought him.

Rebecca inspected his makeup and nails, complimented him on a job well done, and they proceeded downstairs. Rebecca walked behind and suggested Tyler put a bit more wiggle into his step and carry his wrists a bit more limply. Tyler complied.

Chapter 19 - Sissy bliss

Breakfast was served around the large dining room table. All five friends ate large portions and talked animatedly throughout. The food was cooked in the Hunter kitchen by Rex Hunter's staff and Smithers was drafted to bring the food over to the gardener's house. Tyler was a bit disappointed that the boys' father, George, did not join them, but could not exactly say why.

As he sat down he got a delicious kiss from each of Tyrese and Lebron. He sat beside Lebron and when his hands were not busy with his food, he held Lebron's hand briefly. As he shifted on his seat, reaching across the table to grab the plate of bacon, or to pass a plate to someone else, he could feel the hard plug in his ass, and he made small rude squelching noises as Lebron's cum tried to leak out around the plug!

After breakfast, Rebecca gave Tyler permission to go upstairs and remove the plug and clean his ass out. As he sat on the john he could not believe how much cum slid out of his ass an into the toilet bowl! After cleaning himself up, his bikini bottoms hugged his ass much more comfortably, though he felt so empty!

Returning downstairs he found everyone out by the pool. He found an empty lounge chair. The sun was bright and it was going to be a hot day, even though it was still spring time. Being a red head, Tyler burned easily. Tyrese walked over to him and rubbed sun lotion all over his exposed body. He took particular care on the sissy's long legs and up to his crotch. The outline of Tyler's dicklet was easily visible inside his tight bikini bottoms. Well, it had been soft before Tyrese started greasing him up, but as soon as Tyrese touched his legs, Tyler's boy clittie had become rigid. Tyrese managed to "accidentally" brush against it a few times as he applied the lotion, making Tyler moan each time.

The morning was spent at leisure around the pool. Coffee was flowing. A few joints were lit and shared. Occasionally one or the other of the quintet would dive into the pool to cool off. Tyler's cockette stayed rigid most of the time - he seemed to always be excited, but did not know why! He dozed on and off, rolling over every one in awhile at the suggestion of Peggy or Rebecca.

It was a blissful morning, which stretched into the early afternoon. At one point, Smithers brought around a tray of hot dogs and hamburgers, and lemonade, though Tyler discovered this was strongly spiked with vodka. At Rebecca's urging he drank three glasses and was feeling quite woozy.

Lebron came over and put some more lotion on his body. Tyler soon fell asleep under the hot sun. He had no idea how long he slept but he was awoken by a large splash from the pool. When he lifted his body to look at the pool, he saw that the boy's father was swimming strokes. George Washington was a large powerful man and Tyler's groin stirred watching him cut through the water. After ten minutes of strong strokes, George heaved himself up the ladder and out of the pool. Tyler got up and handed him a towel, somewhat disappointed to see that he was wearing baggy trunks, so that Tyler had no idea what he might be packing inside of them. Tyler, wondered why he was disappointed not to find out.

As George took the towel from Tyler, their fingers touched and Tyler felt a strong tingle through his sissy body. He looked up into George's eyes as the black man started to dry himself. George was a very tall, very large, very powerfully built man. "Thank you for the towel Tyler! I am going to have some of that lemonade. Will you sit with me while I rest?"

Tyler could not find his tongue and just nodded. George took his hand and led him to one of the glass topped tables at pool side. The sissy's heels clicked on the concrete as he minced along beside the tall gardener. George actually pulled Tyler's chair out for him as he sat! There was a drinks trolley beside the table with many bottles of liquor and also a refreshed pitcher of lemonade. George asked Tyler if he would like something. Unable to find his voice, Tyler pointed one red nailed finger at the lemonade and giggled.

As they sat sipping their lemonade, George commented, "You are looking exquisitely lovely, Tyler! When I first met you just a couple weeks ago, you seemed to be a somewhat unhappy lad. Rebecca and my sons have told me a bit about you and they seemed to feel the same way about you. I am so glad that you are at last finding yourself."

The vodka in the lemonade was very strong. Tyler wanted to tell this man that he was wrong, and that he had never wanted to be a sissy, that it had all been Rebecca's doing. But all he could do was bow his head shyly, and giggle softly. George reached out and rested his hand on top of Tyler's. Tyler was startled by the touch. But he did not draw his hand away.

When he looked at the older man, he saw a solidly built handsome man with graying hair and hard chiselled features. George's chest was covered in a thick matt of curly hair which was mostly gray, but with some black throughout - what they called salt and pepper, he imagined. Tyler found himself yearning to run his fingers through that chest hair, and rest his head on that massive chest. He found himself turning his hand to actually hold George's hand and give it a squeeze!

The two sat amiably holding hands for another fifteen minutes or so. George talked mostly about his background, and a bit about his life bringing up his sons without their mother being around and again reiterating that he was very happy not to have a woman in his life. Tyler mostly just listened, blushing Occasionally when the gardener sprinkled his conversation with compliments to Tyler on his appearance. Their hand holding had progressed into a bit of playful hand stroking and at some point Tyler realized his cockette was rigid in his bikini briefs, and that George could see his obvious excitement through the glass table top. But as hard as he looked, Tyler could not make out any sign of the older man's own cock in his bathing trunks.

Smithers came out to the pool deck and announced that dinner would be served in the dining room of the mansion in exactly one hour. Everyone gathered up their belongings and headed inside to change for dinner. George gave his hand to Tyler to help him to his feet, then put an arm around the sissy's waist and gave him a brief kiss on the cheek, saying that they would talk more over dinner. "Thank you for the delightful conversation, Big Daddy!" demurred Tyler as he walked away.

Rebecca directed Tyler to return to his room to take a quick shower and then to dress for dinner. She said that Peggy would help him. As everyone else trotted off to their rooms, Tyler helped Peggy with her belongings and walked with his blonde ex-girlfriend and she slowly waddled along. With her belly full of two large black baby boys, Peggy was not moving fast!

When they got to his room, Peggy told Tyler to take a quick shower as others need to jump in after him. He disrobed and wrapped a large towel around himself for his scurry to the bathroom. In the shower he scrubbed away all of the greasy sun screen. He was surprised to discover that he was deeply tanned all over his body, except for distinct tan line where his bikini top and bottoms had kept him protected from the sun!

Returning to his room, Peggy supervised as he put on his makeup, correcting and improving only a few errors that he made. "You look so sweet, Tyler! You are definitely a boy, there is no mistake about that. But you make such a pretty sissy!"

Tyler blushed at her words. He put on the bra and panties that Peggy handed to him, and then took a few minutes to get his stay up stockings on straight. "I hope Lebron thinks so!" he said dreamily.

"Don't you be getting any ideas about Lebron, Tyler! He isn't the type to be a one woman man - or one sissy man for that matter. That boy is never going to settle down with one girl. And if he did, it would most likely be Rebecca. That boy knows a good thing when he sees it and if he is going to settle for one woman, she will have looks AND money!

"But... but he told me he really liked me!"

"Of course he did, sweetie. And was he trying to get into your ass at the time? That boy will say anything to get a gal or sissy into bed! But then, I bet he didn't have to try too hard, did he? You were really begging for it last night, weren't you?" Peggy grinned, and Tyler nodded slightly.

"And don't get any ideas about Tyrese either!" said Peggy as she helped Tyler into his clothes for the evening. Rebecca had decided that Tyler should wear a black pants suit with very feminine lines. "Tyrese is MY man. I told you we will get married when he gets out of university!

"If you want a man of your own, you are going to have to look elsewhere. But I suspect you won't have to look very far!" Peggy removed the studs from Tyler's ears and replaced them with some dangly earrings. She put a choker necklace around his neck and added a couple strands of pearl bracelets to his left wrist.

Peggy sprayed some perfume on Tyler and then handed him his purse. "You are ready. Now go enjoy your dinner!" She gave the sissy a loving hug.

"What about you?" asked Tyler. "You aren't ready yet!"

"I won't be eating with you, sweetie. Remember, I am the maid. I may not be much of a maid these days in my condition," she grinned and shook her belly. "But I am still just the maid. Yes Rebecca and the boys are my friends, and when they eat here, I eat with them most of the time. But I never eat dinner at the big table at the mansion. If I wasn't preggers, I would be serving the dinner."

"But that's not right!"

"Yes it is, Tylerkins! The Hunters were very kind to take me in and give me a job when my parents threw me out. You have to remember, this is a job for me, not just a place to live! The fringe benefits are really nice. I get fucked a LOT! I'll be eating the same food as you, but Smithers will bring it to me over here! Now GO!"

Chapter 20 - Dinner and afters

There were seven around the dinner table that night. Rebecca's parents, Rex and Penelope Hunter were the genial hosts. George Washington took place of honour at the foot of the table and they were joined by the four youths, Rebecca, Lebron, Tyrese and Tyler. They were all dressed semi-formally. Everyone complimented Tyler on how lovely he looked, although Penelope was somewhat taken aback. Once his situation was explained, Penelope was accepting, explaining that she had never met a sissy before, and professing to not really understand what it meant, but also saying that the world had to be accepting of others!

Tyler sat on the side of the table but at the end, to the left of Big Daddy. On his own left sat Tyrese. Throughout dinner, Tyrese was steal his hand under the table and rested it on Tyler's leg, sometimes caressing through the black pant suit. Tyrese took Tyler's own hand and would place it on his hard dick, or rather on the outline of it. On his other side, Big Daddy did not resume any hand contact with Tyler, which somewhat disappointed him, but the each had one foot pressed against the other's, and Tyler felt a continual sexual buzz from the contact with the powerful man.

The conversation was pleasant but Tyler had trouble following much of it. After she had helped him with his makeup, Peggy had given him his evening injection and Tyler's mind was once again foggy and muzzy. The stimulation from Big Daddy and Tyrese had kept him on a sexual edge even though his pant suit did not allow his clitty to grow to its full length. When dessert and coffee were served at the end of the meal, he was eating one handed since his left hand was under the table the full time, squeezing Tyrese cock. He needed that cock in his mouth, or his ass. He didn't really care where, so long as he could enjoy its full length soon!

When dinner ended, Mrs. Hunter excused herself with a "dreadful headache" and retired to her room for the night. Rex Hunter said that he had to talk to George for awhile about some planning for the gardens. So the teens were sent back to the smaller house. Everyone thanked Mr. Hunter for the wonderful dinner, the boys shaking his hand and Rebecca kissing her father on the cheek. When it was Tyler's turn, he was not sure whether to shake hands, or.... but Rex Hunter took his hand and pulled him into a light hug. He then held him back a bit and said, "I never would have believed it Tyler. You know I never much liked you as a boy. You always got into too much trouble! But you make a damn cute sissy, and I am proud of my daughter for making you see the light!" He gave Tyler a light kiss on the cheek and then turned him around and gave him a pat on the bum to send him away.

Well, actually, he gave Tyler's round ass a bit of a squeeze that no one else saw and THEN a pat on the bum. Tyler turned his head to look back in surprise. Rex gave Tyler a small wink and then turned to George to offer him another drink.

Lebron put his arm around Rebecca's waist as they walked back to the Washington house. Tyrese took Tyler's hand in his and squeezed it as they held hands on the walk back. They fell back a distance behind the other couple and then Tyrese stopped them, drawing Tyler to him and kissing him hungrily. "You got me so fucking hot during dinner sweetie!" he told the sissified redhead. "I wanted you under the table with my cock in your mouth so badly!"

They resumed their walk back to the house, catching up with Rebecca and Lebron.

When they entered, they made their way into the living room, where Peggy was lounging on a couch watching television. She was naked other than a robe which was loosely tied shut. One pendulous breast hung out of the robe and the moist fingers of one hand were dipping in and out of her pussy, though she was straining to reach it around her bloated belly.

Rebecca leant down and kissed Peggy hungrily on the lips, a deep lingering kiss. "You couldn't wait for us, could you?" she giggled.

"What did you do, have three helpings of dessert?" asked Peggy, smiling.

"Daddy and Big Daddy were both quite taken with our sweet sissy here," replied Rebecca, "so I thought I would let them enjoy her company."

"You mean...?" asked Peggy, cocking her head to one side and licking her lips as Lebron unzipped his pants.

"No, no... not yet!"

"Ah!" said Tyler, the conversation too cryptic for his muzzled head. He licked his lips as Lebron pulled his soft cock from his pants and grabbed Peggy's head. Peggy eagerly engulfed Lebron's cock and began bobbing her head up and down its length.

Tyrese grabbed Tyler by the waist and pulled him down onto the other couch. Their mouths met and their tongues tangled as Tyrese kissed the sissy hungrily. "You were teasing me all through dinner, sweetie. It's time for you to put out!" Tyler eagerly found Tyrese zipper and pulled it down. Tyrese lifted his hips and Tyler slid his pants down and then his underwear, revealing Tyrese's hard thick cock, the head leaking precum and most of the length already slick from the juices he had been leaking for the last hour. "Clean if for me, fagboy!"

Tyler eagerly ran his tongue up and down the length of the cock, licking up the sticky excretions.

For her part, Rebecca removed her skirt and panties. She relaxed in a chair, firing up a joint and smoking it on her own while her fingers strummed and teased her clit. Shortly she removed her blouse and exposed her massive man made tits and slowly teased and pulled at them while she watched the two couples.

Tyler had cleaned all of the juices from Tyrese's cock and was eagerly sucking on the head of the chocolate dick, trying to squeeze even more juices from it. He paused to look over at Peggy and was still amazed at the changes in his former girlfriend. She was not just hugely pregnant but her appearance had changed so much. Her long flowing blonde hair was now tightly rolled into corn rows on her head. She had multiple round hoops running down each ear. He watched as Lebron groaned as she ran her pierced tongue around his glans.

1...7891011...16