Sistas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon he was pounding into her over and over while she moaned and screamed his name, causing her caramel cheeks to jiggle and shake with every thrust. Her perfect tits had popped out of the bottom of her shirt to top things off, and whenever she would look back to watch him fuck her like an animal he would watch those sexy globes bounce and shake with his fast-paced fucking.

It had only been a few minutes since Kieron had begun pumping Giselle's cunt full of his cock, but when he looked around again, tearing his eyes away from her trembling ass, he saw about five other guys with their dicks out as well.

One Hispanic fellow had his busty wife's skirt up around her waist and was drilling away at her pussy with her bent over their shopping cart and holding onto the sides for dear life. Kieron continued humping Giselle as he watched them for a moment, focusing on how her heavy olive tits shook and shuddered as he plowed into her with unadulterated lust in his eyes.

Another couple had moved closer before the wife had stripped her sundress and underwear and was now being held up in her husband's arms as he fucked her like his life depended on it. She was a tiny little thing, with flaming red curls falling down her back and a firm, pert ass that trembled against his fierce fucking. Her husband was tall and strong with sandy brown hair, and he was grunting and groaning the entire time he destroyed her pussy.

There was one more couple in the aisle with them, but they weren't fucking. The female, who had strawberry blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail and a gorgeous face, had her huge tits hanging out of the white, button-up business blouse she was wearing and her black pleated skirt crumpled up around her waist. She was squatted down in front of her short husband and was swirling her pink tongue around his thick prick. One hand was pumping his glorious, purple meat at a steady rhythm while the other was down between her legs, three fingers deep in her bald, horny twat.

The other two men who had their dicks out were the closest of anyone, only about four feet away from Kieron and Giselle as they continued grunting and moaning, both coming close to their climaxes. They were both alone and on either side. They looked to Kieron like upstanding guys generally, but at the moment they were staring with lewd expression at the rutting pair and stroking their good-sized shafts as fast as their dry hands would let them.

Kieron had been doing a good job of holding his cum back so far, but with all of the lust, hormones, and pure sex in the air combined with the amazing cunt of his girlfriend's sister wrapped around his cock, he didn't know how much longer he could go. Lucky for him Giselle had been watching the scenes unfold around her the entire time, and she was ready to blow.

"Fuck! I'm about to cum all over your dick baby! Fuck me harder Kieron! Fuck me 'til you cum inside this chocolate pussy babe!" Giselle's cries seemed desperate and filled with desire, her body began to shake and contract as her legs weakened and she held onto the shelf to keep from falling. Her orgasm was hot and intense, her body writhing and cunt contracting wildly along Kieron's intruding muscle while her glands began spraying the floor with her sweet, hot nectar. Long streams of her clear cum spewed out, soaking Kieron's pants and everything else around.

Kieron helped her stay up by pulling on her hips with all of his strength and plowing into her harder and faster than before. He began to cum within seconds, the tip of his cock spurting hard, juicy loads deep into Giselle's snatch, filling her up quickly, causing much of it to spill out around his shaft even while he was still cumming. "Oh shit..." He moaned as his orgasm finally began to subside. "You girls are going to fuckin' kill me."

Slowly pulling his softening organ out of Giselle's ravaged cunt, dribbling his seed down her lips as he did so and smacking playfully at her extra-sensitive clit with his flaccid cock, Kieron made sure to keep at least one hand supporting Giselle until she'd regained strength in her legs. Once she'd recovered, she stood up straight with a lust-filled smile on her face. Her thick thighs had cum dribbling down them, and when she looked at the men who'd been watching our show so closely she just smiled wider and sank down to her knees. "I know you want somewhere to spray those loads guys," she said casually, grinning while she pulled off her sweaty tank top.

The men now had lusty grins on their faces as they moved closer, Kieron watching them whack away at their pipes. Without saying a word they closed in on Giselle, aiming their dicks at the valley of cleavage she'd just produced for them as she held her beautiful breasts together.

"Come on, cover me in spunk," Giselle coaxed, still smiling, looking back and forth between the veiny cocks pointing at her, one black and one white. Kieron glanced down between her thighs where a pool of leaking cum was forming, then back up at her tits. She never touched the guys; she didn't need to. They'd been so close just watching the erotic show in front of them they didn't need any help at all to reach their climaxes. Just moments after the words escaped Giselle's full brown lips two hot streams of cum splashed out across her throat and chest. Each of their second loads were more accurate, and they began pumping that voluptuous valley full of their fresh seed. Their orgasms weren't as long or strong as Kieron's often were, but they covered her tits in white globs of cum and filled her cleavage nicely enough. Kieron had a boner again just watching.

Everyone was getting close to, or had already cum by now, and the aisle positively reeked of semen and vagina. Kieron was sporting another hard-on, and the guys who'd covered Giselle were pulling up their pants when the sound of hard-soled shoes was heard approaching. Kieron and Giselle both looked toward the direction of the sound, just as everyone else was; a police officer came strolling around the corner, her eyes wide and full of surprise.

"What in the world is going on here?" The stunned officer was young and had soft, dark ebony skin. She was short, about five foot two, and wore her hat atop a short, curly afro. The police woman's eyes were angled exotically, and she had very African features on a short, rounded face. Her body looked rather thick, though her shirt didn't allow for a very good judgment; she had a big juicy butt that stretched the fabric of her pants, along with her thighs. This and her wide hips counteracted the man-ish outfit.

Giselle couldn't seem to do anything but sit there watching the attractive officer, with cum dribbling down her sexy body and an innocent look on her face.

"Well?" The police woman urged, "I got complaints of two people having sex in the back aisles, but this is too much!" Though she sounded angry, her eyes, which were locked on Giselle, seemed much softer than they should.

Giselle finally decided to speak, never losing eye contact, "Well, Officer..." She squinted, "B."

"It's Briana, but I'm Officer Seward." She didn't seem too bothered by what she was called though.

"Well Briana," Giselle continued smoothly, "me and my sister's boyfriend here were just having some old fashioned fun. We didn't ask all of these other people to join in." She gestured to the people gathered around them, most naked or half-clothed, unsure of what to do in this situation, and probably afraid that if they ran away they'd be tackled and arrested.

Seeming almost unsure of how to respond to Giselle's nonchalant attitude and penetrating gaze, Briana lamely said, "You know it's illegal to have sex here right?"

"I didn't see any signs," Giselle responded earnestly.

Kieron could tell Briana wanted to laugh; her eyes were trying to figure out what Giselle's deal was. "Well sex, or even nudity, in public is illegal, and this is a public place."

"Oh my, I had no idea," Giselle countered, "Please don't take me to jail Officer Briana." She looked pathetic, putting on her best puppy dog eyes, which made Kieron want to protect her from this dainty little officer of the law. Her pathetic look probably didn't have the same effect that it would have had she not been covered in two strangers' cum. Of course the effect may have been even better this way. "Couldn't we work something out?" She offered, batting her eyelashes and crawling seductively across the sex-covered floor on hands and knees until she was face-to-groin with Officer Seward.

"I- Well... I just- I don't know Miss," Briana stuttered as her utility belt was undone by nimble fingers, and her zipper was pulled down by pearly whites. Her hands stayed at her sides, not fighting the seduction that Giselle was laying on thick. Kieron had to hand it to his cunning little lover, she'd known since she laid eyes on the police officer that Briana was interested in girls, just judging by the way she'd been looking at her. From that point on she'd done nothing but methodically seduce her. She knew they'd be getting off with nothing more than a nice hard orgasm.

Once Giselle had Briana's pants around her shiny black work shoes, and that big, fantastic ass clad in nothing but her white, cotton panties, she began planting wet kisses all over the woman's toned, inner thighs. The effect was instant, and the short beauty practically collapsed onto the floor; taken over by that demon called 'Lust.' Giselle followed her down with her lips, paying careful attention to the sensitive areas of that succulent skin. However, she soon began making her way up, her lips kissing their way along the sexy contrast between pure white panties and Briana's heavenly, ebony skin. The police woman was shivering under that torture, and her small hands moved to stroke at Giselle's soft cheek as she continued moving up.

With seduction still apparently in mind, though this was hardly the place to seduce someone in most cases, Giselle's teeth and tongue were used to unbutton Briana's shirt, all the way up to her throat. Giselle then latched her mouth onto the darker woman's throat and found her sweet spot, causing her girly voice to moan in a deep rumble. The blue uniform fell away without much coaxing, revealing a surprisingly fit upper body.

Though Briana was squat due to her height, her belly looked tight and toned, just wider than a taller girl's would be. There didn't seem to be a lot of fat on this gorgeous enforcer of the law. Her bra was plain white as well, and again the contrast of skin versus pure white cotton was sexy enough in itself, however the bra was retaining a pair of flawless C cups; almost equal in perfection and size to Giselle's, but maybe a little bigger. However, on this small lady they looked wondrously huge, and Kieron's mouth was beginning to water.

Seeming to read his mind, Giselle didn't waste much time in reaching beneath her newly seduced lover's arched back and flicking her bra undone with one hand. Kieron heard the pop and saw the luscious officer's tits swell out as the pressure was loosened, and then the bra was being removed, and Kieron's eyes feasted on Briana's gorgeous black globes, capped by wide, even darker nipples.

It wasn't long before Giselle's mouth was latched to one tit, and then the other, while Kieron's hand was pumping tightly up and down his rock hard shaft. Briana was writhing on the floor, moaning loudly and clutching desperately at her cotton-clad snatch. For some reason Kieron got the impression that this beautiful little lady didn't get laid very often. If she befriended Giselle like this then that was sure to change.

Kieron looked around for a moment: The two fellows who'd covered Giselle's chest were nowhere in sight anymore, but the other couples had gathered into a lust-driven orgy about six feet away from them now. The red head was bent over with her hand's on the floor like a bitch in heat and a glazed look in her eyes while the blonde's small lover was bucking into her appropriately from behind. The handsome sandy-haired man was on the floor fucking the shit out of the big-titted Hispanic's hairy pussy while the blonde's bald cunt was plastered to her face and she was subsequently devouring the Hispanic man's prick like an expert cocksucker. Her dimple shown like light bulbs as she pumped at his shaft with one hand while bobbing her head and supporting her body with the other hand, heavy tits dangling down under her lithe frame.

When he looked back at Giselle she was peeling Briana's panties off of her fat ass which was not actually fat at all, just a marvelous gift from God. That huge butt was flawless, and Kieron wanted to pound the shit out of it without mercy, but too soon she ahd it back on the floor and her panties were around her ankles. Her feet were caught up in her pants and belt and panties, but she was still able to spread her knees, which revealed her damp, hairy snatch. Kieron could just barely tell that her insides were a deep red, but her lips were so thick and meaty that they completely covered her hole at most instances.

Briana cried out in extreme pleasure when Giselle peeled back her lips and attacked her enticing red insides with her strong tongue. Once her eyes rolled back to the front of her head she looked straight Kieron, who was spectating with cock in hand. She pointed commandingly at him and growled, "Bring that fat dick over here." It was such a change in personality that Kieron hesitated momentarily, but after seeing the passion in her dark brown eyes he moved forward quickly and got down to straddle her face.

As soon as his dick was presented to the little ebony vixen she gobbled it into her big brown lips and began to slurp at it eagerly. Kieron thought she might suck it right off if he didn't start moving his hips, so soon he was fucking her face at a strong pace. Officer Seward took this treatment like a pro, and was deep throating his hefty length at every thrust like a purebred slut.Kieron wanted to let Giselle know just how big of a slut this gorgeous girl was, "What a fuckin' slut," he moaned back to Giselle, "She gobbles cock like she was born with a dick in her mouth."

Moaning hard into that dark cunt she was eating Giselle pulled away, "Mmm, lets see how she does with a cunt on her face," she said with a horny grin. "Switch with me."

Giselle got up and Kieron moved down Briana's luscious little body, taking a succulent tit into his mouth once he'd positioned himself above her cunt. While suckling at that delicious tit he watched as Giselle squatted down over the police woman's face and fastened her cunt to it eagerly. Her ass was facing Kieron, but he didn't mind watching her heart shaped backside squirm as Briana began slurping like a starved woman at the cum-stained cunt presented to her.

"Shit," Giselle moaned, leaning forward to brace herself, "You were right baby, she's got a magical fuckin' tongue. Oh! Shit... You like eating this cum-filled cunt Officer Briana?" Giselle moaned, receiving a mouthful of 'Yes.' "Mmmm, fuck! how's that hairy cunt of hers Kieron?"

Just as she asked Kieron found the hole and pushed his way in. After wiggling past those fat outer lips he slid in easily and penetrated her tight red slit completely; bumping into her wall with about an inch to go. "Shit, she's fucking tight. And warm as shit. I've filled her hungry pussy to the brim with my fat white cock babe. She's not as deep as you are, but I'm going to fill her with my seed anyway."

He began to fuck the slutty cop, bucking as deep and as fast as possible while Giselle rode her face. The fact that he'd already came twice thus far in the day didn't stop him from reaching his climax rather quickly under these circumstances, but Giselle beat him to it. About twenty seconds before he began to fill Briana with his hot, white spunk, Giselle began bucking on her face and crying out in pleasure as her pussy sprayed the distance to the other group of people fucking, dowsing them in her juices.

Seeing this was likely what actually sent Kieron over the edge, and he groaned, "Holy shit," as he began to erupt and felt Briana's cunt clutching at him and milking his cock while her body tensed and her own orgasm rushed through her loins. Kieron's load continued to blast its way into the sex-crazed police woman writhing and screaming on the ground beneath him as her own orgasm rolled through her body, causing her hips and ass to lift up off of the ground and meet his thrusts even more willingly.

It took half of a minute for Kieron to finish unloading his balls inside of this complete stranger's cunt, and about another thirty seconds for her cunt to stop milking every last seed out of him. Weakly he pulled his drained penis out of the dark-skinned beauty, dribbling a few final globs of white cum along her hairy lips. Giselle was standing up too, her legs shaking wearily, but she moved quickly to the nearby shelves and leaned against them for support.

Leaning down to help Briana up, Kieron's eyes drifted to the small supermarket orgy next to them just in time to see the beautiful blonde get a huge load blown all over her face, covering her nose, eye-lids, mouth, and splashing into her hair. He couldn't tell if the blonde had cum or not, but the heavy-chested Latina had stopped eating her pussy as she began to cum, her tits wobbling and jiggling against her chest as she writhed and bucked against the handsome brunette's pelvis. By the look on his face, Kieron judged that he too was cumming. The redhead's face was planted to the sticky floor as the small man behind her pounded her pussy relentlessly before finally hilting himself and depositing his seed in her fiery hole. Kieron certainly appreciated everyone finishing up at about the same time so he was allowed to watch. His cock was twitching again, and as he looked at Giselle he noticed her wide eyes looking at his groin.

"Don't you ever get tired?" She said with a smile and an exasperated, yet playful, tone.

"Oh, I'm exhausted." Kieron admitted with a smile of his own and then nodded toward his cock. "He's not in the least though, apparently."

Officer Seward was looking at his crotch as well, "That's one hell of an impressive dick you've got there." Her voice seemed more subdued than it had previously, and she seemed very girlish standing there naked and out of breath from the amazing fuck she'd just received. "Those big balls aren't so bad either," she noted, glancing down at the dried cum on Giselle's inner thighs and then at the fresh load oozing out of her pussy. "You have a tendency to fill a girl up." She winked then, "I like that. I've never felt so full in my life."

Kieron began to blush, "Well, I do what I can," he said with a smile, "That's a nice cunt you've got nestled between those amazing thighs, by the way. Great ass too," he added, craning his neck to see around the short stranger.

"Oh, you like it?" She teased playfully, spinning around awkwardly due to the pants tangled around her ankles and then began twerking her plush ass with her hands on her knees. The dark brown cheeks jiggled and shook sexily, causing both Kieron and Giselle to almost start drooling. With every twerk of her fat ass, Briana's cunt was slightly visible, still stretched from her fucking, revealing cum smeared lips and glimpses of that deep red tunnel.

Kieron was rock hard again, "Jesus, I'd love to fuck that big ass, Briana," he groaned, squeezing his dick forcefully.

Turning back around she sighed, "Sorry, but I have to get back out on the road." She reached down and began pulling her panties up. The bright white cotton gathered and absorbed the cum leaking down her legs as they slid up her thighs. She pulled them up snugly against her cunt, forming a slight cameltoe before she bent over again, tits swaying, and began pulling up her navy blue slacks. She had to wiggle her body to get the pants up and over her big bubble butt, causing her dark melons to shake and bounce, much to Kieron's delight.