Sistas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slappy101
Slappy101
116 Followers

"You have an amazing body and beautiful face," he complimented her, cock still jutting out at a right angle, "Why in the world are you a cop?"

Briana shrugged, buckling her belt and going to get her bra and shirt, which was soaked from being on the floor beneath her and Giselle, "I've always wanted to be a police officer, and I love my job. It's just hard to find time to date sometimes." After pulling her bra on she looked at the shirt critically, "How am I going to explain this?" She laughed then, pulling it on anyway. "Here's my card," she reached into her pocket and grabbed her wallet, pulling two cards out and handing them to Kieron and Giselle. "Don't lose it. I want to hear from one of you soon so we can get together again and have some more fun. Otherwise I'll have you both arrested." Her tone was completely serious, but then she began giggling in her majestic voice.

They both smiled at her as she turned to leave, wiggling her butt flirtingly as she went and giving the group of ashamed looking sex-fiends a funny look as she passed them. Kieron didn't even bother trying to make awkward conversation with the other people present, he and Giselle just pulled on their clothes, though Giselle couldn't find her shorts, and returned to their cart.

The fact that Giselle had her ass swaying back and forth in its full glory, and her pubic hair and delicious snatch, on display while they checked out made the whole process somewhat slow. Nobody seemed to know what to make of the situation, and horny guys were leering from everywhere. Kieron heard disappointed chattering from the assorted women, and the cashier and bag boy could hardly concentrate. However, if you looked at Giselle you wouldn't think a thing was out of place. She was cool, calm, and casual. She helped the bag boy, smiled politely, and gave the cashier a flirtatious wiggle of her rear as they left. Kieron almost thought he could hear the young man cumming in his pants.

They put the groceries in the trunk and then sped home to get everything in the freezer. Aurora gave Giselle a strange look as she strolled in half naked, but then just sighed and shrugged her shoulders. That was probably the best thing to do, Kieron thought.

Once they'd put the groceries away Aurora appeared in the doorway to the kitchen, "What have you two been up to?" She asked curiously, moving into the small room and giving Kieron a firm kiss on the lips.

"Oh nothing," Giselle grinned, standing with her feet at shoulder-width, "Just shopping for some groceries."

"You've been gone for over an hour though," she countered with suspicion, "because that's how long I've been up." She was eyeing Giselle now, her exotic brown eyes squinted. "And you're not wearing any pants." She was almost accusing. Suddenly she dropped down in front of Giselle and took her vulva into her hot suckling mouth, causing her older sister's knees to buckle momentarily. Kieron just barely caught her.

Resurfacing, Aura pointed at her light-skinned sister, "You fucked my boyfriend!" Then she paused and tilted her head almost comically, "At the grocery store?" Shaking the uncertainty from her brain she continued, "You owe me!" She growled, "I want my pussy eaten..." Apparently she was horny this evening, because usually she would wait until after she'd had something in her belly. "Now," she added.

Giselle just shrugged, looking around her tall sister and at Kieron, who was mostly examining his girlfriend's lovely ass, which tightened when she was angry or flustered. Aura was just wearing her hair wrap since she'd woken up, so while she'd been bickering with Giselle her ass had been bouncing up and down, and wiggling with her temper. Seeming to notice the growing bulge in his jeans, Giselle said, "Well come on then, we all need a shower, so Kieron can stretch your tight little ass while I eat your pussy. It seems like he's always ready to bust a nut." She laughed briefly and then strut her ass out of the kitchen and down the hallway, leaving Aurora staring at the space she'd been occupying.

"Well, let's go then," Kieron offered, smacking his girlfriend's firm ass playfully. She jumped at that, and smacked him on the arm with a serious look on her face, but when Kieron dipped his shoulder and threw her over it with one arm and shoved two fingers into her cunt while running off to the bathroom, she began laughing wildly.

When Kieron opened the door to the brightly tiled room the shower was already running and Giselle was sitting on the floor mat balancing her body with both feet pulled back behind her head, and her cunt gaping open. Kieron knew she liked to do some Yoga before she showered, and he loved watching her whenever he could. He placed Aura down on her feet softly, all the while watching her sister move her legs back, then lean back and lift herself into a bridge, legs still spread, and her pretty pink folds begging to be raped.

As Kieron watched and began undressing, Aura went over to the linen closet and got her shower cap, placing it on her head over her hair wrap. Giselle didn't have to wear a shower cap since her hair was pretty much natural and she had more Caucasian genes in her DNA it seemed.

Once Giselle was done with her erotic ritual, she stood up and entered the steaming shower, the water running over her body and making her look even sexier, if possible. She turned around then and beckoned to Aura and Kieron to join her in the five by five foot shower stall. Kieron let his girlfriend go first, and she immediately went to wrap Giselle in her long arms, holding her older sister close, and horny hands sliding up and down her flawless skin. When Kieron got in his dick was completely erect again, and he slid the shower door shut behind them, causing the stall to fill with steam.

Moving up behind his girlfriend, he wrapped his hands around her toned abdomen, while she had her palms cupping her sister's wonderful tits and her hairy cunt grinding into that caramel butt. Kieron pushed himself firmly against Aura's backside, and the water allowed his rigid prick to slide easily between her milk chocolate loaves. With his shaft buried between her perky ass cheeks, the young white man began grinding back and forth while suckling on his girlfriend long, brown neck, one of her favorite spots.

He could hear her moans begin pouring from her throat as she worked at Giselle's titties, and he felt her ass clenching at his cock, causing his slick dick to grind harder between those firm orbs. Eventually he pulled back, ready to have at it, and reached down to pry Aurora's cheeks apart. He held them with one large hand and fisted his shaft with the other in order to aim his fat, bulbous head at the dark, tightly sealed pucker that he just loved to penetrate. With the hot water already loosening them all up, and making their bodies slick, Kieron wasn't too worried about hurting his girlfriend with his next move. Anyway, they'd been having anal sex a lot more often since Aura had seen how much Giselle relished it, and she'd gotten much better at taking him.

He pushed forward slowly, but forcefully, weaseling his way into that dark little cavern smoothly. She gasped once as his spongy head popped into her anus, and then she just moaned and he slid half his length deep into her. At this point Giselle turned around and slunk down Aurora's body, kissing her way down that soft flesh until she was face to pussy with her sister's engorged and stubbled lips.

Kieron continue pushing in and pulling out of his long, sexy girlfriend slowly at first, his hands holding onto her hips firmly. When he began to pick up speed she was forced to lean forward over top of Giselle, planting her hands on the steamy shower wall for support. Meanwhile Giselle maneuvered her head between both of their legs as they fucked so that she could lash at her sister's yummy snatch with her well-trained tongue.

Finding her spot, her slimy appendage came darting out to flick and tickle at Aurora's pea-sized bud, attacking her fat little clit first before moving on to her sexy gash. She quickly twisted her tongue around the sensitive sex organ, drawing her lips around it momentarily and nipping at it, causing Aura's entire body to convulse, before releasing it and sliding her tongue down the entirety of her brown slit. The only problem with her positioning might have been Kieron's balls slapping into the side of her face with every thrust into her sister's ass; but honestly Giselle didn't mind.

She soon abandoned the clit and repositioned herself, turning so that her knees were between Kieron's legs and her neck was arched in order for her to plant her face against Aura's steaming cunt. Despite the water cascading down their bodies, Giselle could still distinctly taste her sister's familiar cunt. They'd fooled around a lot over the years, though things had increased quite a bit since introducing Kieron to the family. Robyn had always had a sweeter pussy than Aura did, but Aura's light bitter taste was memorable and it gave her cunt personality. Giselle was always happy to assault the pink muscle between her sister's legs; delighted to thrash her tongue as deeply as possible inside of that delicious hole.

"Fuck, fuck fuck... Fuck me! I'm cumming! Oh fuckin' shit!" Aurora began crying out in her sultry voice as Kieron continued to ram into her butthole with his thick fuck-stick.

"Mmm, yeah babe! I can feel your ass clenching around my fat white cock! Cum your brains out because I'm about to fill your black ass so much your burps will be salty." Kieron was groaning and grunting as he fucked Giselle's sister faster and harder, finally causing Giselle to scramble out of the way as her sister began convulsing and shuddering first, her cunt spraying the shower floor with her sweet nectar, and then moments later Kieorn tightened up and began spewing his thick, tasty load into that depths of Aura's bowels. Giselle just moaned as she watched and tried to dip back in to devour some of her sister's bitter cum or Kieron's salty spunk dribbling out of her asshole.

After a couple of minutes of being bound together by Kieron's sensitive, pulsating cock, still pumping slow, oozing globs of seed into his girlfriend's ass, they finally pulled apart with a lewd and juicy slurping sound rippling from Aurora's asshole. She immediately began to drool his cum from her gaping backdoor and Giselle was there to gobble the dirty mess up, latching her lips to her sister's dirty, stretched muscles and swirling her tongue around her rim.

"Oh... Fuck that was good," Aura moaned, still not moving, just letting the hot water flow over her backside.

"Tasted good too," Giselle added with a satisfied moan.

Kieron was rinsing his messy dick off, rubbing it slowly as it softened in his palm, "I think I'm about ready for a nap."

Aura shot up and looked at him sharply, startling Giselle who retreated from her gaping butt. "You can't take a nap now! Our parents will be here in like two hours and you have to be ready to meet them. Their approval means the world to us."

"Oh shit, that's right," Kieron groaned. He'd been looking forward to the meeting for a week, but now he was exhausted. "I'll have an energy drink or something," he said and then added, "Do they know about all of this? Like have you told them the exact situation or are we hiding that?"

"What do you think dummy? We can't tell them just yet anyway," Aurora snapped before turning off the water.

Kieron noticed that Giselle was strangely reserved now, but he shrugged it off as they all got dry and moved into the bed room to get ready after waking the still-sleeping Robyn.

***

After drying, dressing, and fixing their hair and make-up, all aside from Kieron, the group of them had retreated to the living room to await the arrival of the girls' parents. Kieron had to admit he was kind of nervous. He was afraid what their father might do to them if he somehow got wind of the fact that Kieron had been blowing his thick white load inside of all of his little girls' pussies. The lucky young man tried not to think about it.

From what he understood Mr. Wallace was a self-made millionaire, working his way up through the ranks of some multi-million dollar computer corporation, and now he was the CEO and President. Or something like that. Whatever the case may be, it was pretty damn intimidating. And from what Aurora had told him their father was a large man, even large than Kieron. The fact that they shared a Celtic ancestry may help things.

As for their mother, she was supposedly the Superintendent of the local school system, having been promoted from English teacher to principal and finally this prestigious position. Aurora had confirmed that she was a very nice woman and always very proper and accommodating, but the fact that he'd dropped out of college to seek education in a trade school probably should be avoided in conversation if at all possible.

They'd been waiting an extra hour, watching Underworld: Rise of the Lycans while lounging and cuddling together on the long couch. The movie wasn't exactly scary to Kieron, but the girls were pretty freaked out. Girls get that way, he'd noticed. When the buzzer sounded they all jumped about a foot off of the couch.

"I'll get it," Kieron offered as the girls cowered on one corner of the couch.

"No, no!" Aura exclaimed, realizing who it must be and jumping from the couch and sprinting to the door. She stopped to straighten her plaited skirt, but then realized that it was plaited and scoffed at herself, straightening her blue blouse instead. Taking a deep breath she opened the door slowly, peaking around its edge. Suddenly she squealed and Kieron heard another squeal.

Aura was swept into the room as her mother picked her up in a hug, and he saw her beautifully aged face for the first time. She had been, and still was, a very attractive woman, and her white teeth shone as she laughed and smiled, holding her middle-child tightly.

"Mommy!" The other two squealed and ran to join the embrace.

From the doorway a tall white man wearing a deep emerald suit that appeared to be incredibly expensive came forward. He had an important aura about him, and Kieron locked eyes courageously. Was it a trick of the lights or did Mr. Wallace just give him a nod?

Once the girls had finished grasping their mother they moved on to their father, hugging and kissing him soundly, having to get on their tip-toes just to do so. Kieron could tell that this was a very close family. he stood up when the reunion was dying down and approached.

"Mom, dad, this is Kieron, my boyfriend," Aurora said politely, grabbing his arm as he came forward and smiling proudly.

Kieron offered his hand to both of them, daintily shaking Mrs. Wallace's hand and changing his grip once clasping hands with Mr. Wallace to match his power-shake. "Nice to meet you both," he said in a level voice with a big smile on his face, dimples flashing charmingly. "I've heard all about you," he finished, making sure to hold eye contact with both of them.

"Hopefully not ALL about us," Mrs. Wallace said, giving dirty glances to each of her girls. "I hope these young ladies have been taking good care of you."

"Oh, they've been taking care of me fantastically," Kieron couldn't help but grin widely.

"I understand you're Irish," Mr. Wallace said calmly, his voice rumbling and a faint smile on his lips.

Kieron had seen that one coming, "Aye," he said in a charming Irish dialect, "my grandparents hail from Dublin, sir."

"Is that right," the large, intimidating man responded in a similar accent, his grin widening, just as Kieron had hoped. "That's where me parents resided before they came to these here lands with me as a wee babe."

"Maybe they knew my grandparents," Kieron offered, "I can ask them some day if they had any friends by the name of Wallace."

"I'd like to meet them some day," Mr. Wallace added, "If things work out between you and my daughter, that is."

Kieron smiled, "Of course."

Then Mrs. Wallace chimed in again, "So Kieron, tell us, what do you do?"

Kieron wanted to grimace, but he kept it inside, "I'm an electrician," he said confidently, "I'll become a master in the trade next year after my mentor retires. I make an honest living with my hands, and on my off time I try these hands at writing. I've started a few stories but none have really stuck yet."

Mrs. Wallace didn't look all that disappointed to hear that, she smiled sweetly at him, but he knew she'd prefer if her were training to be a doctor or lawyer of some sort. Mr. Wallace on the other hand was beaming.

"You picked a good one, Aura baby. A hard working Irishman. He reminds me of someone I know." He moved forward and gave Kieron a firm slap on the back, which he stood his ground for. "You've got my approval, son," he said, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Thank you sir," Kieron smiled back.

"Call me Andy, Kieron. You're making me feel old." He laughed a rumbling laugh, "These bones aren't brittle yet."

The rest of the evening went smoothly. They all sat down and talked while Aurora and Giselle began preparing dinner. Mr. and Mrs. Wallace learned quite a bit more about Kieron, and they grew to like him more and more. They laughed together at a comedian performing stand-up on Comedy Central, and just as he was finishing up dinner was ready so they all moved into the dining room to eat a lovely meal.

Dinner went flawlessly, and they were all stuffed by the end with some food left on the table. "Wow, that was an amazing meal girls," Andrew said to his daughters, patting his bulging belly. "You're going to fatten your old man up like this," he laughed.

"It was very good," Cicily agreed, folding her napkin and pushing her chair back. Andrew did the same, standing from his seat as the women did the same. Kieron remembered his manners and stood as well, but once the girls were all up, he and Mr. Wallace sat back down. "I'll help you girls with the dishes," Mrs. Wallace said and began gathering the plates in her sturdy, chocolate arms.

The sisters all began to gather plates and glasses as well and then they all moved to the kitchen to begin washing the dishes. Kieron was left with Andrew to talk, and they managed to make small talk about their favorite sport, which happened to be baseball for both of them, without things being very awkward at all. Kieron was decidedly happy with how the evening was turning out.

After about fifteen minutes of small talk Kieron apologized and excused himself to go to the bathroom. His bladder and bowels were dangerously full from not having used the bathroom since the morning and that huge meal. He hurried down the hall and dropped his drawers before he'd gotten all of the way into the bathroom. In his hurry he'd left the door halfway open, and thought nothing of it because he'd grown used to using the bathroom with the door open with just the girls around. They didn't mind it, and Giselle even thought it was a huge turn on.

Just as he sat down he released two huge plopping turds, and a hot stream of piss against the cool porcelain. His piss lasted for a bout a minute, it was a good, hardy piss and left his cock feeling relieved. He let out a deep sigh and then reached for the toilet paper. While Kieron was wiping he didn't notice someone move past the doorway and into the room at the end of the hall.

As he finished wiping and shook his dick gingerly to get the remains of his urine into the bowl he looked up at the doorway which seemed to have darkened. Standing there was Mrs. Wallace, her eyes glued to his lap. His heart jumped and he immediately attempted to cover himself up.

"No use trying to cover that monster up," Cicily smiled, her white teeth shining. "You're nearly as big as my husband, and half his age," She almost whispered, moving into the bathroom with her daughter's boyfriend and leaving the door open. Kieron was amazed that she could judge how big he was just by looking at his flaccid cock, even though it was growing rapidly.

Slappy101
Slappy101
116 Followers