Sistas Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ummm, Mrs. Wallace, what are you looking for?" Kieron asked nervously, still covering his swelling cock with one hand and looking around.

"Cicily," the beautiful mother of three said as she approached him and sank down to her knees, "And I'm looking for something that I can slobber on. I've been hoping to see this delicious prick of yours ever since you flashed those sexy dimples at me." Like a woman possessed she reached out to move his hand aside and taking his shaft into her soft, warm palms and stroking it firmly up and down.

Kieron swallowed hard, his heart beating against his ribcage as this mature ebony beauty began jacking him off. "Uh, umm... Cicily, are you sure this is proper?"

Smiling at him briefly she said, "Are you saying you don't want my lips wrapped around this thick slab of meat dangling between your legs?" Without waiting for an answer she gobbled up his head and then bobbed down his length like a cock-starved slut, her tongue twisting and twirling patterns across his sensitive underside.

Kieron gasped reflexively as Cicily's veteran tongue slithered its way up and down his shaft, "Well no," he managed to spit out, "but what about Aurora?"

Slurping off of Kieron's prick Cicily smiled, "I'm her mother. What's hers is mine," she purred and then stood back up and turned around. "Now I want some real satisfaction from this beautiful specimen of yours." Without specifying, she reached down and hiked up her knee-length skirt to reveal her big, bountiful ass. It was very similar to Giselle's Kieron noticed, but much darker and a bit bigger. Kieron also noticed that Mrs. Wallace wasn't wearing panties, and his cock began to ache at this revelation.

Without hesitation Cicily backed her ass up until she was just over her rock-hard goal and then began to lowered herself down, easing her meaty lips onto the mushroom head of Kieron's dick. Once she knew he was in, she slammed her ass down on his lap, engulfing his entirety with her sopping wet cunt and crying out in pleasure.

Mrs. Wallace was one of the most aggressive fucks Kieron had ever had in his life. He barely had to do anything but sit their on the toilet while she slammed her ass up and down his shaft, spearing herself deeper with each bounce of that bountiful butt. Kieron just sat their moaning, holding onto that fantastic ass as it fucked him silly. Just as he was really starting to enjoy himself, his heart jumped into his throat when he heard Aura's voice.

"Mom? What's going on back there?" She was calling down the hall, making her way toward the bathroom. A moment later she was standing wide-eyed in the doorway. "You couldn't keep your horny cunt to yourself could you mom? Dad's not enough still?" Her voice was more matter-of-fact than irritated. Suddenly her father was standing behind her.

"Didn't take you long to fuck my wife there Kieron," he laughed. "She must have really taken a liking to you."

Kieron's mind was reeling at the casualness everyone was displaying in this situation. He tried to defend himself, but Cicily interrupted him with a piercing cry of pleasure and slammed down hard on his lap a few times, pushing his pleasure through the roof and he began to explode into the older woman's cunt abruptly. Five thick ropes of cum shot into his girlfriend's mother's pussy and she didn't even slow down.

"Shit, your boyfriend is filling me up with his hot spunk," she moaned at Aura, her hands on her knees as she continued slamming him with her ass. "I can feel the force behind his load hitting my inner walls. This is one fertile fucker you got Aura, baby."

Aurora smiled lovingly, "I know, he's wonderful. I guess I should just go ahead and tell you that he's been fucking all three of us for the past few weeks. In fact he fucked all three of us already today. Cumming in your hot pussy completed the cycle ma," Aura turned to look at her father who was caressing her backside.

"If he's going to fuck my wife, it's only fair that I fuck his girlfriend dear," Andrew rumbled, pushing Aura over where she stood and pulling up her skirt. She grinned back at her dad and shook her butt at him. "Oh, I just love it when you wear thongs, baby." Love it or not, he pulled it aside quickly and yanked down his slacks to reveal his rigid white cock, swollen red and oozing precum.

"Ooooh, fuck. Stick it in me daddy. I've missed your fat prick. I've missed it so much!" She pushed her ass out more, jiggling it at him in hopes that he'd just go ahead and plow her. Her hopes were fulfilled quickly, as he jabbed his dick straight into her slit, pushing it apart roughly. "OH FUCK YES!" She cried out and began twerking her ass against his groin immediately.

"Shit..." Andrew moaned, locking eyes with Kieron, "Don't you just fuckin' love this black bitches? They know how to work a cock like no other!"

"Fuck, yes!" Kieron groaned, going back to watching Cicily's ass shudder and shake as she slammed up and down at a ferocious speed on his fuck-stick. "Shit! I'm going to cum again!" His cock had never softened, just remained stiff in its hot, musky sheathe as it was wailed upon by this amazing woman.

"I'm cumming too!" Cicily cried, and sunk his cock as deep in her cunt as she could as soon as her orgasm began erupting inside of her. Pretty soon it was erupting outside too, covering the bathroom floor in her sweet, clear juices. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!" She cried as she came, her body being rocked for several minutes by her exploding orgasm.

It wasn't long before father and daughter joined their lovers in their climax. Aurora came hard like her mother, covering her dad's pants and legs with the cum spraying wildly for her milk chocolate cunt. She began to scream just as loud as her mom, in mostly the same fashion, and her dad grunted and groaned hotly as he sheathed himself deep in her pussy and began unloading his balls inside his daughter's punished twat.

As the climaxes came to an end and the women crumpled to the cold tiled floor in exhaustion, cum dribbling from their lips and their thighs completely soaked from their own juices, the men just smiled at each other, panting heavily.

"Fuckin' great isn't it?" Andrew asked after a little while.

"Yes Andy, yes it really is," Kieron smiled. Then he slyly added, "I've been meaning to thank you sir. Your genes have created some of the best moments of my life."

With an equally sly twinkle in his eye Andrew replied, "Oh, it was my pleasure."