All Comments on 'Sister Chat'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Excellent - well paced, well written and very erotic

sexydad50sexydad50about 13 years ago
Love the way you write!

Hot! The slow sexy build up is powerful and gripping. almost had to grip some thing else! One of my favorite authors on Literotiica. Much much better than a "so then I fucked her" as so many others write. Please continue to add more stories to this site. Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
whoa!!

Awesome. Totally!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nobody

Nobody at all on this site teases the way you do, author. Absolutely brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Crazy

just so outrageously good. Especially liked the ending, how it all became so inevitable. Welcome back youbadboy. No one teases quite like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Unbelievable......

I only wish I had a little sis as hot and horny and open as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn fine....

Damn dine piece of work! Sometimes I wish this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
hmm

is incest really cheating ?

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGabout 13 years ago
wow

great story, well written. started out believable, actually got better as it went along!

tobytimtobytimabout 13 years ago
Great Stuff

WOW,, this so hot.

The lead up is really good to the inevitable.

Well written & there should be more sisters like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Oh my god

Ive never cummed harder in my life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I am like a blood hound. How did I know to check in on you?

I bow down on my knees to lick the fruits of your labor.Everything is more visceral with you.I want more of D & S (sounds like code for crack;)) like I want a chocolate muffin right about now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
good

I find this hard to masturbate to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
oh my

My deepest darkest fantasy... if only I had a sister. I actually married a woman who looks like she could be my sister:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay!

Terrific story. Playful, erotic, and thrilling. So glad to see a new story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wewt!

Nice return. As with all your stories, i humbly request moar! =D

Foley471Foley471about 13 years ago
The Master Returns

No other author on the site truly understands the "taboo" aspect of incest like you do. Your stories and writing are nothing short of masterful.

ansdguyansdguyabout 13 years ago
Excellent...

Once again an exceltional story from one of the top authors on Lit. I felt like I was there, like I was David. What more can I add?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Truly awesome!

I have never commented on a story I've read here before, and yet I feel

compelled to leave one here. I've read really great stories before, but this by far is the best ever. The details in which the author goes into almost makes you believe that this is a autobiography of his experience. Not to step on any other authors toes, this is the best......Bravo

combustiblemonkeycombustiblemonkeyabout 13 years ago

worth reading i liked the primal aspect of it. I thought it could have been more personal on a psychological level. it had a decent depth dealing with all things physiological it was certainly arousing and a decent story. For as short as it was it got said what needed said and left no loose ends

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
DAMN !!!!!

Thats all I can say.... DAMN !!!!!!

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
I Should Have Known!

Being one of my favorite favorites you did it to me again. What an incredible read from an incredibly masterful writer! We know where this story is going from here, but if so inclined (hope, hope, hope) do it to me some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Yes! You're back!!! You have some of the best stories on here. Thanks!!

pretzel60609pretzel60609about 13 years ago
Great Characters; Great Sex; Great Story

I so appreciate how you develop your characters and take your reader along the character's growth curve from surprise to interest to desire and then sexual fulfillment. It makes the culmination so much more exciting. This piece and most of your writing on this site is extremely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
anonymous

very well written. Had my attention all the way. Great job

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 13 years ago
Excellent

Glad to see a new addition to your work! Loved the chat, buildup and then finally the climax. Though I felt the dinner scene was a distraction, a solid story all-in-all. Hope to see you producing more soon.

MrNiceGuy98MrNiceGuy98about 13 years ago
Amazing story

Damn that was an amazing story. Well written, great lead up and the climax was superb! Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great Story

Hi I really enjoyed this story and have just finished re reading it!

I agree with Pretzel above. Very well written, realistic and loved the theme. It was easy to get excited while following the plot!

I hope you add some more chapters and will send another comment shortly with some suggestions.

Best wishes John

)from Adelaide, Australia)

agonyofecstasyagonyofecstasyalmost 13 years ago
You, sir, are incredible.

When I found your author page a couple of years back, it was like hitting the goddamn incest motherlode. I read and re-read your stories so many times I lost count; especially Pink Pearl because of the delicious teasing. Other incest stories in the toplists are good, but yours are the best. They just have everything I'm looking for and take my breath away.

You even inspired me to write my own literotica story, something I swore I would never do when I first logged on here.

I am so glad that you're posting again. Can I also congratulate you and say that whilst your creative talent remains strong as ever, the technical quality of your writing has improved so much. This story has a maturity of authorship above and beyond your others. The innuendos are better, the descriptions more tasteful, and I am more grateful than ever.

=D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Just..... amazing. Please write more. I read only the incest lists.... nothing I have read in the past 2 years has been as well done as this one.

hallbrnhallbrnalmost 13 years ago
hot, sexy, lusty, left me craving my sis in law....

Want more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Worth the wait

Great to see you writing again. Still the best author on the site. Stories are totally intoxicating with just the right amount of tease building up to a fantastic climax. Please keep writing.

ronaldt49ronaldt49almost 13 years ago
Great work

Could also have been written with other character combinations in mind such as Mother/Son, Father/Daughter, Older Brother/Sister reunion type story, etc. Glad you didn't give Sis 48DD or she would have knocked herself silly while jogging on her treadmill.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The Best

I wish I knew what it was EXACTLY. Maybe it's because it seems so real. So possible. Maybe it's the way you write the teasing into the story. Whatever it is, you should mine this gold! I hope you're making money writing because if you're not, you should be.

Thank you, I hope you write every damn day of your life!

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago
Damn

This is absolutely the hottest and most erotic story I have read in quite a while. Reading the last page I myself actually holding my breath in anticipation. in other words, I liked the story! :)

WOW! SO HOT!

Hot_SisterHot_Sisteralmost 13 years ago
Great work!

Good to see you back, youbadboy! This story is up to your usual high standards...the build up and the language you use continues to make you the best selling author on the site. Would that I could do half as well!

Thanks for your work - I really appreciate it all the way over here in Australia!

CWR2014CWR2014almost 13 years ago
Great Job

This story was Hot, Very well written. Thank You!!!!

bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
very hot

really enjoyed the story and concept especially the safe distance of the computer and how that goes awry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you are sooo good!!

i checked the bio and see that you say you are a man in his 30's or so. hmmm. then it occurred to me that since youbadboy is not your real name how about a little fudging on the bio too. there is a level of erotic attention to detail and mood and timing that most men lack. i've never read anything like this written by a man, that's for sure. but then maybe my suspicion is misplaced and you are a man and most important, who cares. i can't add much to the other comments except to say i agree with those who sound as awe-struck by your work as i am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well written.

Loved it all, but especially the their first time. It was well written, but could've been a bit longer (Their first sexual experience) But still very lovely to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
one of the best!

this is definitely one of the best stories in literotica!

You have an incredible gift of slow teasing.....building the story.......making the reader feel what you write...

More....please!!!!!!!!!!

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
slightly different style

This one has a slightly different style then the other. More descriptive of the emotions the guy going through.

I personally prefer the lighter, fun style but this is a nice change.

bigbearz9bigbearz9over 12 years ago
Nice very nice.

I don't have a sister, but you make me want one just to watch her workout, then ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Turned On!

Yeah, if only I could have had a sister! the possibilities...! I might stay up late at night thinking of them. Like what do they do next, haven't tried anal yet, and what happens when she (if she) gets pregnant. Some women get really horney when they are preggies, and the tits get swollen and sensitive, and there is no chance on getting pregnant (again!) so no worries!

fuzzfreakfuzzfreakover 12 years ago
Very hot!

Made me feel as though I was actually there, taking part in everything they did. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site, beautifully written to excite slowly and deliberately to a completely shattering orgasm. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So hot

Intimate beyond words. Triggers instant flashback to a time when I couldn't stop touching and kissing and .....

Needs to be continued- pregnant, living together and more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
***** NO' 1 AS ALWAYS

***** NO' 1 AS ALWAYS

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
recognizing the goddess

you are so very fierce in pursuit and I meet you in the density of your writing

smell your elegant skin'hear the clarity of your lust in ancient bells and in the wanting of your body-

so fierce it burns, and I gather the ash, soft as a Demascus rose, scattered by soft and rapid breaths of your appreciative sisters. Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a gift

that you share with us. It feels as if you have the key to our limbic systems as well as our appreciation. I like these characters - so erotic. More of them please, with frosting on top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*claps*

One word EXCELLENT keep up the awesome work man

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!

The description is so vivid it looked like it happened 4 real!!!

I was glued to the screen! And hope you present us with a follow up! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
mmmmmm

oh god i cummed about 5 times reading this u did a great job and i hope u give us more stories with a lot of detail like this one thanks so much <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
simply amazing!!!

more! more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing. It kept Me hard the entire time. I wanna start working out with my sister now.

Great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Work

Makes me want to exercise more. You a lucky brother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

BesT I've ever read

ES003ES003almost 12 years ago
More

This story needs a sequel. omg did it make me horny. But never had a brother, so I attacked my roommate instead. She wondered what got into me, but I like both sexes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
never commented on any story...

Top three story I have ever read anywhere! Sequel is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FIRST TIME I DID MY SISTER

THE FIRST TIME I DID MY SIS WAS AFTER SHE CAUGHT ME AND OUR MOM IN BED I WAS 16 SHE WAS 15 SHE WA SO HOT WHEN I ENTER HER VIRGIN PUSSY AS OUR MOM WATCH. THE ONLYTHING DIFF SHE WANTED ME TO CUM IN HER AND OUR MOM SAID IT WAS OK SINCE SHE HAD NOT YET HAD HER PERIOD. IT WAS THE BEST SEX EVER EVEN BETTER THAN MY MOM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Whooo

*fans sweaty face* oh yeah, that was one of your best.

The closing pun was awful, though :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best I ever read

That story has me so fired up... the build up was incredible and I am tingling all over... I could feel the lust between the 2 of them and I kept wanting more and getting more... NOW I NEED MORE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SO HOT

You sir, just gave me a fiery hot orgasm. I am dripping wet right now, and it is all because of you. I absolutely loved the way you described his horniness, his loss of control, the lust he had for his sister. It was so believable, so real. It was magical. Post-orgasmic glow indeed. *bow*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
good story BUT

the story was good but got weird when he brought the girl home. for one thing who in there right mind wastes power by leaving thier computer on when they leave the house? second if he felt so bad and conflicted as you said it seems doubtful he would continue to flirt with his sister, it seems more likely that he would either cut all contact or at the very least keep the sex and flirting out of it and go back to normal brother sister family talk. other than the big oddball middle it was good dlete the part with the girl and you have a winner

TannerWTannerWover 10 years ago
@Anonymous on 06/01/13:

It's not uncommon for someone to leave their computer on while they're out of the house. I do, as well as several other people, depending on how long I'm gone. As for the feeling of guilt and doubt, emotions can change easily, and if someone fantasizes something that seems likely to be a reality, there's little chance that they would stop it.

babaloo92babaloo92over 10 years ago
great story.

haven't read anything with chat as a medium. cool. glad they got together. wish they had ended up in bed instead of on the sofa . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HOW DID IT END?

Did she get pregnant with your baby?

trikietrikieover 10 years ago
wow

you fucked her well ! you get in her again sometime? she is a hottie!

GeorgieHGeorgieHover 10 years ago
I think...

I love you - now where's my treadmill?

lewdalewdaover 9 years ago
Wow!

I hate being teased but, I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Clean the pie

Sis cleaned you So I think your nasty ass should be on your knees cleaning little sister pie after you creamed her suck it out and then feed it to her right from your lips

NymeriazNymeriazalmost 9 years ago
My all-time favourite story on Literotica

I've even copy pasted the entire thing onto a word doc so I can read it offline when I want. Not the best grammatically, but there's just something about the way you've written that makes me go crazy with lust. LOVE it. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good as far as it went

I HATE BEING LEFT HANGING !!! delete and stop writing or finish !!!

Garykel1Garykel1over 8 years ago
Continue this! Too freaking hot to stop there!

Hot ass story! Awesome!

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Love - a love of parental pleasures

. . .his sperm wiggles and swims up into her uterus and tubes and her eggs are waiting, only egg is going to be hit with one wiggling human tadpole, a sperm is hunting and then it grabs hold of the egg, as does another and another. by the end of three weeks, parenthood is growing within his sister. neither knows it at this point but in another week, it becomes obvious and. . .definitely a five. . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 words!

Fab u lous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HOT BUT FLAWED!!! SO MUCH DIALOGUE - PRAY, CONTINUE!!!!

au natural (naturel)

your talking (you’re)

sing song (singsong)

over honest (over-honest)

stopped answer (answering)

Game (game)

Your (You’re)

You so tight (You’re)

gods sake (God’s)

others presence (other’s)

Sofa (sofa)

Souvenir (souvenir)

warm down (warm-down)

(-the) her nipple (-of her breast)

MOMS (MOM’S)

higher and her dress (under)

finger tips (fingertips)

her leg (-leg)

god dams (goddamns)

in my struck (truck)

Goddess (goddess)

to a even paced walk (an even-paced )

tip toes (tiptoes)

out (of) her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wish

My sister and I are only 15 months apart. Our stepfather was cruel and cold so we sought each other out for love and affection. We did some serious petting but never went further. When I read your stories. I think of those days and nights and wish we had gone further!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
sister chat...

Loved all of this story...very erotic...

thank you !

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
Love it

so erotic, keep going please. So much more to do yet and maybe a family to raise.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Damn!!!

Very descriptive, very intense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WOW!!!!

This was amazing it made me cum 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Best story

Wow! this is definately one of the best stories I have read on this site!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy God

I feel catatonic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more please

need more with the blindfold and cake and . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good God

I can barely move.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
OMG

I so want another chapter. It's so sad that Youbadboy doesn't seem to be publishing on this site anymore and hasn't done for some 6 years.

This is a truly a romantic and erotic story. I so want to know what happens to David and Sasha. They obviously have fallen in love with each other, the intensity of their lust speaks that. Only lovers can be that intense.

Despite both of them seeing other people I couldn't see them being happy with anyone else. They have become soulmates.

pranaykathapranaykathaabout 4 years ago
Loved it!

(Mild Spoiler Alert) A fantastic tale of two lovers... I'm not a great incest fan, but the buildup was so good and believable that I kept reading... and enjoying. The initial chat opened up a world of opportunities for both, especially with 'the things that they wouldn't do to each other'. The invitation by Sasha, where she actually resists the idea of him visiting her, was a great excitement to read. The voyeurism and exhibitionism during workout is probably the USP of this story. What does the story not have in it? Incest and masturbation, oral sex and food fetish, being cummed on and getting all dirty to clean up later... it's a wonderful package in all, I must say. Slow and steady turn-on during the birthday party was literally a treat to read. Petting and fingering in the presence of family and friends, feeling the heat and exchanging inner urges and thoughts through (and even without) words... Everything was so risky and taboo that it actually started looking cute and appealing. The last session was like cherry on the cake! Starting off on the treadmill has its own benefits, in saving the time as well as maintaining your energy levels. A well thought-out scene, I must say. The 'D hearts S written on her flesh' was one of the most romantic things I read in recent times. Absolutely loved it! And the time travel of the couple from current age to 'a time when brothers fucked their sisters'... That sets a lot of wrongs right. Amazing concept by the author! How I wished D and S weren't related to each other and could meet again as strangers, to become perfect lovers. My heart goes out to the lovebirds... Let them achieve what they long for!

auhunter04auhunter04over 3 years ago
OMFG

What can I say? Had to stop about half way through and come back to this later. I am 71 you could be named as an accessory to murder. They would find me on my bed and my cock in my hand cnd my fluids all over my body and a smile

paragem_oneparagem_oneabout 3 years ago

This was so good I would have been happy for them to get married in some way and develop a deep and abiding love and to continue to have a hot and healthy sex life for the next 60 years. I mean, that would be my happy ending for them, but we know there are a million other twists and turns in lieu of a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, but your writing is all over the place moving from past to present tense; from 1st to 2nd to 3rd person, get an editor or put it down for a week then read it again. Plenty of editing apps online too to help you present a far better end result.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Here is an idea, if you are still writing finish this story. I know it has been 8 years but this story has so much potential, a storyline to follow is her becoming pregnant and how they deal with it. So many roads to go down, possibilities are limitless.

5 stars to this point

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my fucking hooooott

i want a brother like this

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyover 2 years ago

@anonymus "Oh my ..."

and I want a sister just like this! Although open ended, the story and characters allow for a "realistic" perspective of an ongoing relationship. Hot sex, always so much getter if love is involved, imho.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Loved it.

The assumption that makes this more likely is that she already had some sexual feelings for her brother.

I would have expected an intermediate stage though, with naked video chat.

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

It's nice to see a bro/sis story where the sister is at least as much the instigator as the brother.

No protection as a one-off is not so much a problem- pregnancy is not certain, and she could use a morning-after pill to reduce the risk, or in a pinch even a DIY morning after pill made from birth control pills (https://health.clevelandclinic.org/does-taking-multiple-birth-control-pills-at-once-work-the-same-as-the-morning-after-pill/) - it's not as effective as the official morning-after pill, but still reduces the risk by about 75%. NOTE: If any reader tries this, I recommend also taking a strong multivitamin and mineral supplement as well for at least a week to reduce side effects - in my experience many multivitamins are so weak as to be virtually useless, however if it is a multivitamin and mineral supplement and has at least 15mg of vitamin B6 it is probably adequate.

Of course, being fiction the risk of pregnancy is up to the author.

Mind you, it's a bit silly of Sasha not to be using contraception considering how things had been going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, excellent wordplay. BIG plus there's no ass play. Keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one little criticism.. Get.an editor...........your and you're are not the same word. If you're abbreviating you are, this is the word. The only time you use your is as an adjective describing your possesion of quality, etc. It is irritating to thise who actually made it through the sixth grade when we were 12 and they taught us basic grammar. You should have learned that about the same time you learned to write in longhand instead of printing. Also, to the world: HARDON IS ONE WORD!!!! Of course your spell check and google do not recognize it but it is one word.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story but you need it do a better job proofreading or at the least, getsomeone else to do it. It is a little distracting to see somebody move from present tense to past tense. It mkes the story less of a work of art and gives it a real amateur appearance. Next time, decide if you are writing about something that is happening now or telling a story after it happened. Present tense doesn't work in storytelling. it only works in dialogue like a movie script where you are describing what an actor is to do in.a scene. Otherwise, this could be a 5 star story. The story itself was great. It is one of the best that I have read. The only problems were the mistakes that could have easlly been corrected if it had been proofread.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

First, to "ausvirgo"-well said, and well done, amigo mìo...both times...you recognize the "storiness" of the tale, yet respo,d as if they are live beings...tells me you are indeed a DISCERNING READER of Literotica. You do not condemn or judge, merely observe, and are nice about it...Good On You, Mate!

To the author, you still get some grief about editing...eh!...still a marvelous story, and another of you 'love store's, not just a wanker! Keep up the good work! AND...write some more 'Sasha' stuff...she is just nasty enough...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The best. Made me think of my sister the whole time. Exactly what I want to do to her.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous