Sister Golden Hair Delight Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Midway back, there was a privacy screen that he pulled close.

I supposed it was originally for private meetings or just a place to sleep on long flights.

He seemed at a loss on how to remove my almost-skin tight dress. Getting nervous for I had no intention of letting the mood disappear, I reached behind and unbuttoned the hidden fasteners near the top of my shoulder.

The expensive dress fell like a feather to the cabin's floor and I stepped away from it.

I had not put on a bra and my panties were so thin and small they might as well not exist.

Putting my fingers into the waistband on both sides, I ever so slowly pushed them down exposing my bare pussy in all its glory. That morning I had shaved all the hair off and there it was for his enjoyment as he couldn't seem to look anywhere else.

That whole 'hey, my face is up here' stuff didn't quite seem logical at that moment.

I still think he set a speed record in getting his own clothes off while I moved to the sofa and stretched out on it, one leg hooked over the back and the other off the side to the floor, my pussy waiting expectantly for what was next.

I had kept my black high heels and nylons on... I thought it looked especially kinky.

Damn, I thought I looked like an expensive call girl slut willing to do whatever he wanted. I felt good.

He almost tripped over his own clothing as he moved onto the sofa and then me.

"I don't think we have enough time for a lot of romance right now," I said to him, "so just take me... use me anyway you want. I'm yours."

His smile was my answer and his dick started to glide up and down against my slit which had quickly become wet with excitement.

I finally felt it slide between my lips and slowly move inside giving me once again a happy full feeling.

I could actually feel my pussy clench around his dick as he moved back out and then back in faster and faster as a hot glow began to burn throughout my body and then the heat was moving down, down, down to my pelvis and straight back into my pussy.

I put my fingers on my clit and began to carefully rub it in time with his thrusts and began to bounce on the sofa as he pushed me down. For a second, I thought I was going to fall through to the floor and abandoned my clit to hold my legs up and out as he continued to fuck me.

I never had thought about it but it turned out that during making love... no, having sex... no, just straight out fucking, I was sort of loud. I surprised myself at the sounds I was making, mostly 'yes, yes' and 'fuck, don't stop, I'm cumming' and ending with 'fuck, yeah'.

I had started to shake a bit and I supposed he recognized the signs from our two days together and holding my shoulders tightly he began to pound me even harder as I finally came shaking my body against him.

I had thought that was it but he continued to forcefully push his way into me and I soon came three more times and then he spilled his hot life-giving essence up into my womb.

I didn't know it then but he had given me a baby. I thought it was funny, a very long time later, that he had indeed 'knocked' me up with his child.

The hiss of the intercom filled the cabin. "Colonel, Miss Trent, we'll be landing in about ten minutes."

I was still in the bathroom trying to wipe up the rest of his semen that had been leaking its way down my legs when I felt the plane shudder slightly and we began our descent into Southern California.

Even as that was happening, enough had entered my cervix and were racing to my egg released the two days before.

I was blissfully unaware of the future events that would take place before my daughter was born the following spring and know today that if I had known then I would have died with grief.

"Kaylyn, make sure your belt is secure, we're almost there. We'll be landing at Point Magu Naval Air Station and then taking the chopper home along the Santa Monicas to Malibu."

The jet turned inland for a bit and came over the coastal hills to the airfield until it easily touched down and taxied over to a group of helicopters.

Jimmy unsnapped his belt and walked to the cockpit.

"Great flight, gentlemen. I didn't even feel you set us down. And with Miss Trent's first airplane ride I'm glad we didn't have any weather.

When you're ready I'll introduce you."

"Thank you, Colonel. It's a lot easier than landing on a carrier at night."

Two men from one of the helicopters walked over, spoke with Jimmy and began taking my clothing packages to a van parked next to the helicopters.

I held quiet, still not believing everything that had happened in just two days and not wanting to miss a minute of it.

"Miss Trent, I would like you to meet our two pilots. This is Mark Kinney and this is Mike Dennis.

Miss Trent is going to be joining us, gentlemen, as my executive assistant with the business and will have control of the company when I'm not available. Are you about ready to go?"

"It'll just be a few minutes more, Colonel. I need to finish the logbook for this part of the trip.

Nice to meet you, miss.

We owe the colonel our lives but he says we're even for that night. When this became available he asked for us, personally. He never ever forgets his friends."

Jimmy offered me his arm as I left the plane and we walked over to the helicopter in the dry summer dusty valley air blowing from the surrounding hills

.

"Let's meet the pilots, here. Gentlemen, this is Miss Trent..."

Jimmy went through the new introductions. While the helicopter pilots did not have former lives as fighter pilots they were the ones that dropped him into Bosnia and more importantly got him out later.

The Bell 222 was a beautiful machine, looking like an aerial predator with a smooth silhouette that made it seem alive. I remembered from somewhere that it was the 'Airwolf' helicopter from television.

It was almost erotic how it had looked to me, so much power hidden underneath a smooth, slick exterior it reminded me of Jimmy's dick which had pulsed many times within me during the flight down.

While not a military aircraft it was Jimmy's personal transport and it also carried a military transponder for identification.

In the background the Gulfstream had begun taxing toward the runway for the flight down to San Diego to transport several admirals to Washington.

Everyone was eventually on board the helicopter and the main rotor began spinning, moving faster and faster each second.

The talk back and forth from the air station's tower could be heard over the headphones.

Immediately we were airborne and my second flight of the day, another first with that magnificent helicopter, began.

That first rush into the sky left my stomach somewhere on the ground. What did they call it? An 'E' ticket ride? Hot damn, that was fucking awesome!

I came to the realization that I was expressing myself so much differently than before. What had happened to me? Had the seriously incredible fucking that Jimmy and I had been doing the crack in the dam that flooded the valley?

It was indeed obvious to me, even at that early time, that my newfound wanton ways were a direct result of escaping my parents' strict upbringing and the freedom that Jimmy had offered to me.

I felt like someone signing over their soul to the devil in exchange for whatever I wanted in life. Not that Jimmy was ever the devil, just that I couldn't get enough of his dick or tongue and was as addicted to him as any junkie with a heroin habit.

I wanted to fuck him any chance I could. At this rate, the company was probably doomed because I wouldn't get any business done, spending all my time either fucking or sucking his dick or thinking about fucking or sucking his dick.

At that time I wasn't sure how I was going to surmount this problem but Fate stepped in and guaranteed it soon would never be a problem again.

We soon flew southeast over the sea following the dry coastal range of mountains and soaring through the much cooler Pacific side.

Coming in from the ocean I had my first glimpse of my new home.

From the air, I had been able to see that the building complex resembled a huge cement gray snowflake a thousand feet across, six sides projecting from a central core, each sixth bounded by glass, twenty stories high, containing a different landscape theme: redwood forest, desert, rain forest...

In the center there was a gigantic swimming pool which I found out later also served as a reservoir to fight brush fires during the fires.

On the eastern side of the complex was a large cement landing surface that also offered some protection from the Southern California fires that had become increasingly more common in the last few decades of continual drought.

Most people today will attribute that to the theory of global warming while others still argue that it is a normal cycle we just have to live through.

"Please wait until the blades have stopped turning. After all we've been through together the last two days... if anything happened to you now, I..."

There it was again, his seemingly deep concern for my safety and welfare.

Again, I promised to myself that I was going to do whatever it would take to stay with him in Malibu even if there was never a marriage and I just became his lover.

I vowed that I was never going back to San Francisco... never.

12